shree

5meo MALT - 42Mg - my first trip ever

19 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I already wrote about following the microdosing protocol which activated some negative emotions from the past. Suicidal thoughts, hopelessness, depression, anxiety.

I was offered to start taking SSRIs but refused because psychedelics deserved a chance. Link to my previous Topic: Childhood trauma, depression and 5meo

-I believe that having suicidal thoughts should be used as an opportunity to reach ego death because there is already a great magnitude pulling you towards it.

I would feel wrong if I accepted medication to pull me back. I am grateful for negative experiences because they set me on this journey.

This is my personal opinion based on my own experience, not advice for anybody else.

Yesterday evening I had my first trip ever.

This is how I started:

I experimented with plugging 5meo MALT for 2 weeks. I did it in a fasted state and I took a piece of ginger 30 min before plugging.

1. Attempt

I started small with 6mgs and decided to add 6mgs to see if anything would change.

I felt nothing special.

2. Attempt

18mgs, I started to feel "something"

And it was not a pleasant experience.

I felt nausea and anxiety, and I was in an incredibly low state of awareness, a bit confused and disoriented but it was manageable.

3. Attempt

I started with 24mgs and waited 15 min. Again, I felt just nausea and decided to plug +6mgs in the hope it would synergize with the previous dose.

I finally started feeling that it was kicking in, so I waited 10-15 min. I was not fully satisfied with the result, and I felt confident to add 12mgs more. 

-It finally worked

My threshold dose was 42mgs overall. 6mg micro scoop used for measuring.

TRIP REPORT

I lay on the floor in my hut which is located on an isolated piece of land.

I was alone, closed all windows, locked the doors, and left just a tiny bit of light on in case it went wrong.

(I was not very aware of the time, but when I try to remember the longevity of being in those states it feels like this:)

First 15 min:

I was hyper-aware. No thoughts were going through my head, and when one came, I could observe it like an entity that was separated from me.

I had no past, no future. There was just now.

after 30 min:

I decided to sit and go deeper in meditation, it was so effortless. I felt weightless. Every move that I was making felt so magnificent. Just taking a breath or spreading my arms was pure joy.

after 45 min:

I am sitting in a meditative pose. Time slowed down drastically. The feeling of "I" was slowly getting lost and soon after that a short phase of laughing started. And the reason that there was laugh was: I will not call it awakening. It was more like "remembering". Of course. Of course, there is only me.

after 1 hour, I carefully stood up to see how much control over my body I had.

I was functioning fine.

I went out of my hut and saw that the sky looked nicer than ever, it looked Godly. I never saw so many stars due to the lack of light pollution in that area.

I decided to lie on the floor outside and admire the stars.

I spent at least 1 hour lying on the concrete floor just admiring the stars, not judging, not much thinking, and not being bothered by the hard floor I was lying on, just enjoying the bliss of presence.

It felt like the period of my life when I was practicing meditation for 1-2 hours daily for 2 months, but deeper and, with no effort at all.

After 3 hours or something I wanted to go for 50+ mgs because I felt I could go so much deeper but I remembered that I had a dentist appointment the next day early in the morning so I decided to go home and get some sleep.

On the next day, I woke up still very present even tho I had little sleep.

Thank you for your patience and guidance @OBEler , @mpechura

Questions:

1. I used a bunch of 5meo MALT to find my threshold dose. Is there a point for me in trying something else when my batch is empty, or should I stick with MALT and increase the dosage until I cannot handle it?

2. I still want to face my fears, traumas from childhood, experience non-duality for a longer period, psychological death, and of course some mind fuckery. Will it be possible with this chemical in higher doses?

3. Can I make myself more sensitive to this chemical? It will become a very costly hobby if I need 100mg every time I want to go deep.

4. Is it possible to increase my baseline of awareness/meditatives by using this substance? 

Edited by shree

You could try to snort 10 mg. Maybe for you is much more stronger and stable, for me it is. 

Also I would try mushrooms and LSD, after a breakthrough with 5 meo, the ego dissolution with those substances is much more easier

7 hours ago, shree said:

Questions:

1. I used a bunch of 5meo MALT to find my threshold dose. Is there a point for me in trying something else when my batch is empty, or should I stick with MALT and increase the dosage until I cannot handle it?

There is a point it trying other chems, but there is also a point to working deep with one chem.

You have not even begun to exhaust this one chem yet.

2. I still want to face my fears, traumas from childhood, experience non-duality for a longer period, psychological death, and of course some mind fuckery. Will it be possible with this chemical in higher doses?

Of course

3. Can I make myself more sensitive to this chemical?

Probably not.

It will become a very costly hobby if I need 100mg every time I want to go deep.

Still cheaper than therapy or anything else. $150/10 = $15/trip. That's not so bad. Cheap in the grand scheme of things.

4. Is it possible to increase my baseline of awareness/meditatives by using this substance? 

Don't expect psychedelics to change your baseline.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why? Relatively consistent use definitely did lift my baseline. I am not super conscious or anything but I definitely feel that Bueaty has now a harder time hiding from me. 

@Leo Gura is your 'baseline' constantly different compared to how you were before you tried psychedelics? Like, are you almost constantly aware of how you fabricate reality as 'God'? Also, can meditation/Yoga raise baseline?

Congratulations for your first trip! 

1. I would recommend stickig to malt. Why giving up after your first trip success?  You need to work with this substance many times, it's not like a one time Event which resolves all your problems. 

2. Malt is the best here, especially for childhood trauma. It has a very strong healing component, no other psychedelics can compete with that. And it is gendle to you, it respects your limits and fears.

3. If you order bigger amount (1 g) it should be less expensive. Also you need to put this into perspective. Healing from childhood trauma (which can ruin your whole life living with it) should be more worth than some hundred dollars for you. Even if you would spend 10.000 dollars to finally heal your trauma, that would be totally worth it. Living with trauma leads to all kind of disfunctions in your life which can sum up every day of your life to a giant shit ball (damage costs for sure over 100.000 Euro with deep trauma). 

4. On good trips you get a nice afterglow effect which holds on for days but no guarantee that this will increase your baseline consciousness long term. But healing Trauma will for sure increase your baseline consciousness so indirectly yes. 

You dont need 40 mg next time. On your trip you redosed 2 times, you need to know that already tolerance kicks in on your redose which makes it less effective. also you need to know, that the comeup is not so strong on malt. Malt unfolds it's Power slowly and subtil until 30 to 40 minutes. So you have to wait patiently until it kicks in. 

I think 35 mg without redosing on a empty stomach next time will be good. 

And I told already 6 mg cup is not 6 mg malt. So if you dont consider that then maybe your dose was not 42 mg but 30 mg or even less

After your first breakthrough experience you need probably less mg to reach a breakthrough again. 

Edited by OBEler

On 07/09/2023 at 9:48 PM, Breakingthewall said:

You could try to snort 10 mg. Maybe for you is much more stronger and stable, for me it is. 

Also I would try mushrooms and LSD, after a breakthrough with 5 meo, the ego dissolution with those substances is much more easier

I didn't really like how my nose and throat felt after snorting 5mg, so I think I'll stick with plugging.

On 07/09/2023 at 10:13 PM, Leo Gura said:
On 07/09/2023 at 10:13 PM, Leo Gura said:

There is a point it trying other chems, but there is also a point to working deep with one chem.

You have not even begun to exhaust this one chem yet.

In that case, I will stick for some time with 5meo MALT.

Still cheaper than therapy or anything else. $150/10 = $15/trip. That's not so bad. Cheap in the grand scheme of things.

I am not talking about recovering from the past. I meant that making exploring Consciousness a lifelong journey could be costly when you are not super sensitive to substances. Nevertheless, the benefits of the experience are truly invaluable.

12 hours ago, OBEler said:

Congratulations for your first trip! 

1. I would recommend stickig to malt. Why giving up after your first trip success?  You need to work with this substance many times, it's not like a one time Event which resolves all your problems. 

2. Malt is the best here, especially for childhood trauma. It has a very strong healing component, no other psychedelics can compete with that. And it is gendle to you, it respects your limits and fears.

3. If you order bigger amount (1 g) it should be less expensive. Also you need to put this into perspective. Healing from childhood trauma (which can ruin your whole life living with it) should be more worth than some hundred dollars for you. Even if you would spend 10.000 dollars to finally heal your trauma, that would be totally worth it. Living with trauma leads to all kind of disfunctions in your life which can sum up every day of your life to a giant shit ball (damage costs for sure over 100.000 Euro with deep trauma). 

4. On good trips you get a nice afterglow effect which holds on for days but no guarantee that this will increase your baseline consciousness long term. But healing Trauma will for sure increase your baseline consciousness so indirectly yes. 

You dont need 40 mg next time. On your trip you redosed 2 times, you need to know that already tolerance kicks in on your redose which makes it less effective. also you need to know, that the comeup is not so strong on malt. Malt unfolds it's Power slowly and subtil until 30 to 40 minutes. So you have to wait patiently until it kicks in. 

I think 35 mg without redosing on a empty stomach next time will be good. 

And I told already 6 mg cup is not 6 mg malt. So if you dont consider that then maybe your dose was not 42 mg but 30 mg or even less

After your first breakthrough experience you need probably less mg to reach a breakthrough again. 

Thank you.

1. Yes, I am sticking to it.

2. Cool, good to know that. It will be super interesting to discover the benefits of it.

3. Curing trauma is never expensive. Making this a lifelong journey is what I was meant. But overall, what I can say is that just scratching the surface with 5meo MALT was the most meaningful experience I had in my life.

I was skeptical about Leo´s words when he said that meditation can never bring you to those states of Consciousness. Now I know it :D

4. I wish those scales would be more accurate. It's possible that I used less than I thought. I hope for the sake of the batch lasting longer. :D

35mg as a single dose could be enough for the next time but I believe I can handle more. Nonetheless, I will try not to get too cocky too soon.

On 8/9/2023 at 6:58 PM, OBEler said:

Sounds a lot easier than 5meo dmt is that a wrong assessment? I’m too scared to do 5meo dmt, especially after reading about reactivations that can occur. 

@Ry4n Yes, it really is the feminine version of 5 meo dmt. Comeup is almost not noticable and smooth. You dont have twisted thoughts, the ego is fully intact if you dont have a breakthrough. It has a dissociative component so you are not attached to the actual effects that happen. Plus Mdma like warm energys. I never had serious fear on this conponent or had the feeling of being forced to something I dont like. The visuals are beautiful. 

Duration 1 to 1,5 hours  with often a nice afterglow effect. 

In short I would describe 5meo malt as a combination of the best effect of following psychedelics: ketamin +Mdma + Lsd(for the visuals) + 5 meo dmt. 

21 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Ry4n Yes, it really is the feminine version of 5 meo dmt. Comeup is almost not noticable and smooth. You dont have twisted thoughts, the ego is fully intact if you dont have a breakthrough. It has a dissociative component so you are not attached to the actual effects that happen. Plus Mdma like warm energys. I never had serious fear on this conponent or had the feeling of being forced to something I dont like. The visuals are beautiful. 

In short I would describe 5meo malt as a combination of the best effect of following psychedelics: ketamin +Mdma + Lsd(for the visuals) + 5 meo dmt. 

wow

On 9/7/2023 at 9:12 PM, shree said:

There's not substance that can do that, all they do is alter your perception until you put things into action you wont change your baseline.  
You can only embody a different you by putting yourself into action.  
Lets say you have a fear talking to women, inner work is great because it allows you to be more comfortable with yourself but until you actually make an effort to talk to a few women you wont change.  

A movie that depicts this really well is Secret Life of Walter Mitty with Ben Stiller.  

The world never changes until you put into action to change it.  

I personally advocate micro-dosing if you want to raise your baseline. I need everyone to understand this....your baseline is raised by increasing your self-love. Now it goes too fold. You need to increase your love for your human self, then increase your love for existence itself. The path to increase Self-Love is the path of appreciation. 

Appreciation is synonymous with the creation of art, romance, recognizing beauty. Basically the ability to drop judgment. Micro-dosing, and deconstructing can help you enter a state of consciousness that allows you to much easier perceive the beauty and majesty of existence. This is why solitude is so important so you can get away from distractions so you can focus on connecting to this Self-Love. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Leo Gura, when you say that your baseline consciousness doesn't really ever increase that much. Do you mean that people have confused re-contextualising their perception of reality with the insights they've realised while actually in higher states of consciousness either through psychedelics or any other practise, like meditation or yoga with a sustained expanse in consciousness?

When actually their level baseline state of consciousness is pretty much the same its just now they've filled it with more truthful awakened content. Like they've swapped out the lens that they perceive reality through to a more truthful one, more accurate to how reality actually is. But there hasn't actually been a sustained expanded level of consciousness that they now live from? Because the ego is designed to automatically reimpose limits the second you stop the practise which dissolves the limits, like struggling to hold your focus in a meditation, or the molecule of whatever psychedelic being transported out of your synapses as you come down?

5 hours ago, Francis777 said:

Like they've swapped out the lens that they perceive reality through to a more truthful one, more accurate to how reality actually is. But there hasn't actually been a sustained expanded level of consciousness that they now live from?

Yes.

You can't keep the high state but you can keep the understanding and some expanded perspective.

Like if you were chased by a bear, you would not always be in that state of panic but you would have a new understanding of panic and bears even years later.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 07/09/2023 at 2:13 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gurawhat about a psychedelic induced enlightenment / Awakening/liberation? 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

On 14/09/2023 at 5:28 AM, Razard86 said:

I personally advocate micro-dosing if you want to raise your baseline. I need everyone to understand this....your baseline is raised by increasing your self-love. Now it goes too fold. You need to increase your love for your human self, then increase your love for existence itself. The path to increase Self-Love is the path of appreciation. 

Appreciation is synonymous with the creation of art, romance, recognizing beauty. Basically the ability to drop judgment. Micro-dosing, and deconstructing can help you enter a state of consciousness that allows you to much easier perceive the beauty and majesty of existence. This is why solitude is so important so you can get away from distractions so you can focus on connecting to this Self-Love. 

In my case, there was nothing good about it. I tried different protocols and did it with LSD and Mushrooms.

It turned me from a fully functional person who meditated and readed daily to a depressed, anxious, and angry creature with suicidal thoughts and insufficient focus or discipline to do something positive in daily life.

But I am one of a small percent of people who experienced negative effects from microdosing.

It's also possible that It activated something that I buried deep inside, so it may be wrong to call it negative.

Self-love is something that I lack and need to work on. I agree with that.

Solitude is sometimes the most beautiful thing in the world.

On 11/09/2023 at 7:46 AM, OBEler said:

Comeup on MALT always makes me horny, and I feel a need to jerk off. It fits its magenta tint which makes the whole experience sexy. 

It's interesting that last time when I wanted to trip and plugged 50+ mg I was shaking like crazy. It was the first time that I had that with MALT.

Edited by shree