Tudo

There is no such thing as reincarnation

66 posts in this topic

God "will" have an infinite number of dreams, He "will" dream EVERY POSSIBLE reality. An intelligent alien specimen, a duck, a human, an animal alien. A living creature where gravity is upwards. Where there is some degree of CONSCIOUSNESS will be God.

This reincarnation idea is so nonsense, I don't know where people this stuff from.

God will dream reincarnation. 

Or are you being sarcastic?

4 minutes ago, Tudo said:

This reincarnation idea is so nonsense

Elaborate, please

2 minutes ago, Phil King said:

So youre saying God will reincarnate into every possible thing? that sounds like reincarnation to me

Yes, but the problem is that these reincarnation people really believe in the concept of  "me" and time.

1 minute ago, effortlesslumen said:

God will dream reincarnation. 

Or are you being sarcastic?

Elaborate, please

I'm not being sarcastic. Yes, God may dream of reincarnation, but He not necessarily will

Edited by Tudo

2 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Yes, but the problem is that these reincarnation people really believe in the concept of  "me" and time.

The concept of “me” and time is extremely useful if you want to get to work on time and/or start a business. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The concept of “me” and time is extremely useful if you want to get to work on time and/or start a business. 

But not if you want to "grasp" absolute truth. 

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Yes. These concepts are extremely important as humans, so we can make sense of things. But not in the spiritual grand scheme of things.

Edited by Tudo

17 minutes ago, Tudo said:

God "will" have an infinite number of dreams, He "will" dream EVERY POSSIBLE reality. An intelligent alien specimen, a duck, a human, an animal alien. A living creature where gravity is upwards. Where there is some degree of CONSCIOUSNESS will be God.

This reincarnation idea is so nonsense, I don't know where people this stuff from.

I misinterpreted the language, but now i fully agree. 

If you want, you should go all the way with your deconstruction. Why even say that God will imagine being everything? Just deconstruct that as well and say "this here is it, and nothing else."

What you're saying seems almost as bad as believing in time and a self.

22 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

If you want, you should go all the way with your deconstruction. Why even say that God will imagine being everything? Just deconstruct that as well and say "this here is it, and nothing else."

What you're saying seems almost as bad as believing in time and a self.

Yes, God itself doesn't exist, just consciousness.

Incarnation is not something that happens every 80 years or whatever. It literally happens ALL THE TIME. Incarnation simply means that consciousness takes on (the appearance of) a certain form. Without it, experience would not be possible. So the mere fact that you are reading these words is proof that incarnation is one hundred percent real.

The only questionable part (from an absolute standpoint) about the concept of reincarnation is the "re" part. Incarnation only ever happens once, and that moment is right now.

Why so serious?

you do reincarnate, you are calling yourself the ego and saying you dont exist without the ego but you do exist.

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

you do reincarnate, you are calling yourself the ego and saying you dont exist without the ego but you do exist.

You need to elaborate it more.

This entire thread is word games.....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 hours ago, Tudo said:

Its worse than that!

The first incarnation never even happened. ?

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

13 hours ago, Phil King said:

So youre saying God will reincarnate into every possible thing? that sounds like reincarnation to me

he's saying reincarnation assumes time to be linear and fundamental which is not true hence reincarnation my ass. 

There is actually some anecdotal evidence backing up reincarnation. People who remember their past lives .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

18 hours ago, Tudo said:

Yes to that on an absolute level/perspective, big question mark on the relative/appearance level.

And maybe God/Reality arranged it (just to have fun) in such a way that from a relative perspective it looks very much like life-bardo-life-.... and so on, with all the Karma/learning experiences over many lifes, stored in some kind of Kosmic Memory, forming a kind of soul? Sure all relative/appearance, but everything else you perceive/think/feel is also relative/appearance. And as long as one doesn't rest quite permanently in Impersonal Nondual Suchness, the relative does look & feel very real, and can make quite some (emotional) impression... 

So in my opinion, a wise perspective on Karma (and reincarnation):

"Although my view is higher than the sky, My respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour." Padmasambhava

There are endless reports (over all centuries and cultures) ranging from meditation experiences (for example of Storehouse Consciousness and many realms/dimensions), to Out-of-body-experiences (experiencing for example after death realms, or storehouse-consciousness for these soul-units), or Near-Death-Experiences, all showing some of the relative truths of all of that. Among the best stuff I have seen so far, combined with some legit Enlightenment-Experiences, is the material/books/videos from Jürgen Ziewe: https://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Astral_Travel_and_life_after_death.html

And as Bazooko said correctly: ALL of that is manifested/incarnated/imagined right here and right now, including the imagined past/history/Karma/Reincarnation/all of it. But that would be the Absolute Truth. And as long as the relative/manifestation side has emotional impact, philosophizing from and flying high  more towards the Absolute Side of Truth is dangerous terrain... as recently demonstrated here quite impressively.

Water by the River

There is no such thing as no reincarnation

Try to prove me wrong

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"