ToaTokuchi

Struggling to remember a member's name

26 posts in this topic

Some time ago there was only a few threads on spiral dynamics coral and there was this guy called TJ Miller if I remember correctly and he posted something about coral and a review of his self actualization path from the last few years.

He also had a youtube channel called DeathProof that had great content like you're not spiral dynamics yellow until you've read these books (bayesian theorem, some book about spiral dynamics etc.).

Does anyone know what happened to him? (And if his name is actually TJ Miller or I'm just tripping)

Any help is greatly appreciated :D

Edit: his name is TJ Reeves and there's only a few remaining videos on his youtube: DeathProof Solutions
Edit2: his name *was TJ Reeves, seems he changed it to TJ Visiodei (Visiodei means vision of a god or something, quick web search) and is also married with children. I guess that's why he's off the grid and I wish him the best

Edited by ToaTokuchi
Found additional information

search for keywords of a post he made on the forum 

He said some very nasty things to me in private.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

He was a fool who compared people on the basis of how much upvotes they got under their posts on these forums.

Also his Spiral Dynamics stuff was unsubstantiated bullshit.

To some extend, I see daily what happend to this, yet I am not sharing. He helped me when things got very serious. It's still interesting, as this connects to me this PUA attitude I've met from a guy in Miami in a group. He still helped me personally though, although his personality at times is questionable. I still do like him. 

No use in DMing me, I won't share this. Yet, he seems to be very happy and succesful in contrast to what you find here ironically more often. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry to hear that, In order to better understand the situation, could you share more specifics about how the insult occurred?

from my understanding about him, 

he seemed like a great guy who really accomplished a lot. 

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

What ever happened to prettyIndia? She had probably more post than any member? Anyone know?

16 hours ago, LoneWonderer said:

What ever happened to prettyIndia? She had probably more post than any member? Anyone know?

She left because she had a negative experience on this forum 

4 hours ago, sda said:

She left because she had a negative experience on this forum 

She didn't leave. I banned her. She opened over 10 different duplicate accounts.

Edited by Leo Gura

TJ went down the deep end after his YT-channel. (which was called Deathproof)
He had some really good content on there because he was pretty intelligent and also highly charismatic.
I remember that he started websites called deathproofuniversity (a paid program) and deathproof-solutions (a forum basically) in like 2018/2019.I was part of it at the beginning, but holy moly - that was a conspiracy cesspool like you haven't seen before. Everything was a conspiracy. EVERY. THING! He believed literally every nonsense out there - from chemtrails to flathearth to zionistic holocaust denialism to Bill Gates wants to kill us all with his vaccine. I once questioned some of the stuff he said (because he literally taught "question everything"), which led him to ban me indefinitely.
He became increasingly mean towards other figures I respected, like Leo. I remember his video where he was "analyzing" Leo's 5-MeO-content and calling him the nastiest names for like 90 minutes straight.

He deleted his facebook recently, I have been friends with him on that for quite a long time.
He married his conspiracy partner in crime and they have have a daughter.

Without a doubt a smart but propably highly narcissistic and conspiratorial mind.

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

She didn't leave. I banned her. She opened over 10 different duplicate accounts.

Oh ok ?

On 26/08/2023 at 7:49 AM, Leo Gura said:

On 27/08/2023 at 10:37 AM, LoneWonderer said:

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

?

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh

On 28/08/2023 at 2:02 PM, Focus said:

?

let’s be honest here, at least this is what you’re preaching for, Leo. 

you insulted many forum members here and when a single guy who was far better than you insulted you, you banned him? This doesn’t work.  

did he really insult you or you are trying to keep the consciousness of the forum members within the same range? So you can always be the most awakened person ever according to you on your own forums?

another thing, why none of the older members really sticked around till now? Why most of them quit? If you go back to the oldest pages you can see that most of the old participants stopped being active and mostly none of them here now with us?

Edited by Focus

~waveintheocean

I have no problem banning people from here who I deem characterologically or ideologically unsuitable.

TJ Reeves was accusing me of running a suicide cult. Anyone accusing me of that will be banned.

Edited by Leo Gura

Can a new account simply cease to exist without getting banned? As far as I know, an account is still visible even after a ban. Even if the posts are scrubbed off. 

But how does an account that's newly created just disappear? Is that because of canceling registration in the first week of creating the account or something? 

I've just seen highly unusual activity. 

I just saw an account exist and within 3 seconds it doesn't exist. Just disappeared and instead shows an error code in it's place. How is this possible? Strange. 

I would not like to mention that account to simply protect privacy. 

If a new account cannot message a moderator, how is this possible? 

Canceling registration through email? 

Edited by Buck Edwards

9 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Can a new account simply cease to exist without getting banned? As far as I know, an account is still visible even after a ban. Even if the posts are scrubbed off. 

But how does an account that's newly created just disappear?

In 99% of the cases accounts are banned, not deleted. 1% of the time sometimes people ask for their account to be deleted for personal reasons.

People have the ability to hide their own old posts. Which they sometimes do for personal and privacy reasons.

Edited by Leo Gura