TheGod

High Dosage of Shrooms (10+ grams)

20 posts in this topic

I'm curious to know if there is anyone who tried so called "heroic" portion of shrooms? If you did, how was your experience? Was it a bad trip?

5 dried grams is the so-called heroic dose that is all you need. I would start off with a gram and then slowly build your way up to 5 grams I have done over 10+ grams of cubes I recommend you never go over 7 grams. 

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

I've only done 1g doses but I did 2g dried which is considered to be the norm.  Although for me personally it was pretty creepy and I was also physically ill with a headache and bad nausea.

A friend told me she done 5g dry once and it didn't turn out well.  She had to take benzos just to calm down because of how freaked out she was.

Not to say there's somebody out there who maybe had the time of their lives on 5g.  But if you ask me it takes an extraordinary individual to come out of that kind of trip unscathed.

Edited by enzyme

And most important of all is to make sure you actually have the right mushrooms that contain psilocybin. And if you are young wait until you are older at least when you are 25 or older the cubes will still be here but that is entirely up to you. This is why it is better to micro-dose for a few months and then take a break for a month or so. And study all you can about them. Then slowly and I mean slowly build your way up to gram then 2g and so forth and so on. And you will then get a feel of it and whatever feels comfortable to you. Set and setting are key and so are your state of mind and how you are feeling. And in an environment that you know and feel safe in. If you are in a bad mood or depressed or upset wait until you have a clear mindset and when you feel you are ready. There is no rush and if you need a trip sitter then do so. I prefer to have it on my own and I don't usually eat for 6 hours beforehand. You do not want to ever get stuck in the 4-gram range that is when things start looping and everything slows down It's as though you are stuck in first gear so always have scales. And of course, state your intentions beforehand, and the more experienced and confident you become you may even find out who and what they really are. Or who you really are. High doses do come with some costs. Which is like 8g to 10g to 15g. You may experience anxiety for a few a week but it will wear off. Do not ever give in to fear even how bad the trip gets. If this happens go outside listen to music or meditate. You have to trick your own mind into concentrating on something else and remember the effects will wear off and in the end, common sense always prevails.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

Listen to some Terrance McKenna on YouTube.

In my experience anything over 3 grams can be a heroic dose. I have done between 3 grams and 8 grams and they were all about the same trip with some variation.

I had mystical experiences. I saw Vishnu and Lakshmi and I had no prior knowledge of them. I swear they were not in my subconscious. I saw Krishna and Radha and again, I swear I had no prior knowledge of them. I saw Ganesh but I have at least seen his image before. I astral projected. I saw the big bang.

I have had euphoric oceanic boundlessness ecstatic cathartic trips and I have also had 3 to 6 hours of extreme nightmarish suicidal trips. It is unpredictable. I have been in purgatory and time has stopped and it is a nightmare. I have been disassociated from physical objects around me. There can be a sinister meaninglessness to it. I lived many past lives. I trip and fall through infinite worlds.

Be prepared for extreme body loads of darting eyes, restlessness, pacing, nausea, racing thoughts, uncontrollable thoughts, inability to focus, insanity, extreme anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, repetitive movements, etc.

I reach the climax of Buddhahood. I always pull back. It feels like you are at the borderline of insanity or god but I never let go and release. I always pull back and will myself to maintain control and my sanity. But I get a clear glimpse of the source, infinite imagination, the monad, etc. It is rainbows and a kaleidoscope. 

You always feel like you were just about to learn the secret of the universe. 

Be safe. Be sane. :)

7 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

Listen to some Terrance McKenna on YouTube.

In my experience anything over 3 grams can be a heroic dose. I have done between 3 grams and 8 grams and they were all about the same trip with some variation.

I had mystical experiences. I saw Vishnu and Lakshmi and I had no prior knowledge of them. I swear they were not in my subconscious. I saw Krishna and Radha and again, I swear I had no prior knowledge of them. I saw Ganesh but I have at least seen his image before. I astral projected. I saw the big bang.

I have had euphoric oceanic boundlessness ecstatic cathartic trips and I have also had 3 to 6 hours of extreme nightmarish suicidal trips. It is unpredictable. I have been in purgatory and time has stopped and it is a nightmare. I have been disassociated from physical objects around me. There can be a sinister meaninglessness to it. I lived many past lives. I trip and fall through infinite worlds.

Be prepared for extreme body loads of darting eyes, restlessness, pacing, nausea, racing thoughts, uncontrollable thoughts, inability to focus, insanity, extreme anxiety, panic attacks, OCD, repetitive movements, etc.

I reach the climax of Buddhahood. I always pull back. It feels like you are at the borderline of insanity or god but I never let go and release. I always pull back and will myself to maintain control and my sanity. But I get a clear glimpse of the source, infinite imagination, the monad, etc. It is rainbows and a kaleidoscope. 

You always feel like you were just about to learn the secret of the universe. 

Be safe. Be sane. :)

I’ve done shrooms more than 50 times by now, ranging 3 to 7 grams per trip. 
It’s quite interesting that I have never seen any beings, gods or entities. It’s always been me, God.

What  is Climax of Buddhahood ??  

2 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

I’ve done shrooms more than 50 times by now, ranging 3 to 7 grams per trip. 
It’s quite interesting that I have never seen any beings, gods or entities. It’s always been me, God.

What  is Climax of Buddhahood ??  

Howdy.

I use Penis Envy dried shrooms eaten straight. No tea. No tricks. Use a scale. Lay in bed with eyes closed and ear buds in and stay in the dark for 6 hours. Do not open your eyes. Listen to music or guided meditations.

Yes. I agree. When I see Ganesh or Vishnu or Krishna I sense I am them and they are me.

The climax of this life is attaining Buddhahood. Enlightenment. Awakening.

4.5 was already too much for me I think 

First made a tea then ate the rest. Got me a week of paranoia.

Edited by PurpleTree
Just for fun

On 26.8.2023 at 9:31 PM, Oppositionless said:

if you make tea with 3 grams it can hit you as hard as 5 or 6 grams eaten

I second this. I once ate 32g fresh and got a decent trip. A week later I proceeded with 3g dried via lemon tek and it became unexpectedly very overwhelming.

It was liberating. 

Go for it if you want to be liberated from your negative shit,

If you have not watched this It's worth taking a look. ?♾?. 

I don’t know how people are just eating them LOL. I’ve done 2 & 3g (chocolate, tea & gummies) and I don’t have visuals or anything just emotional roller coaster because I’m forced to see how mean I am to myself alongside how loving and pure real life is. It’s cleansing/ healing.

I feel like mushrooms are perfect for healing stuff you don’t even know you have like childhood traumas and stored memories.

I feel like people who take massive doses have built a tolerance because mushies are really hard on your stomach. Would not recommend that.

If you grow them yourself therefore you know what is going into them. I love picking them just before the veil breaks nice and fresh and I never had any stomach problems whatsoever. You can build such a high resistance to them in just a few days that they do nothing. The only reason one would take more is so one can reach God mode or even higher states of consciousness. Once you know who they are then you know. But you will have to find that out for yourself.

@Karla Maybe. But a mushroom is a mushroom. Culinary and cooking uses mushrooms. They are on the menu. But each person is different. 
I get strong closed eye visuals. Someone else gets a big body load with lots of repetitive movements and dance moves and compulsions. Strange stuff. Unpredictable. :)

Edited by Soul Flight

Nah, never done mushrooms before. But I think I’ve done “heroic” doses of cannabis before, and let me tell you, one of those trips it felt like I was fucking myself for all of eternity.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 17/09/2023 at 10:18 AM, Yimpa said:

Nah, never done mushrooms before. But I think I’ve done “heroic” doses of cannabis before, and let me tell you, one of those trips it felt like I was fucking myself for all of eternity.

On 17/09/2023 at 10:18 AM, Yimpa said:

I agree try eating 10g of cannabis. Actually don't you only need a gram or half a gram. Found out the hard way. God giving itself love forever you are so right Yimpa. ?♾?.  The best blow-flops are from God meaning you.