WisdomSeeker

Actualized.org is enough

21 posts in this topic

See attachment. @Leo Gura Why would you say Actualized.org was not enough? It is one of the most important collection of teachings I have ever come across and has completely changed the way I view and experience the world. I know I'm not the only one.

I just wanted to say thank you Leo, and please concentrate on your health. We will be here when you are ready and rested. ??

Screenshot_20230815-210729_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, actualized.org is amazing, even if you are not going to make a single video anymore. Thank you, Leo. 

Everyone has an opinion on something. Even work that is objectively considered “the best” can be perceived negatively. Take for example The Beatles. There will still be some people who say that their music is overrated and not good enough. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I don't think he meant "not enough" how you think he meant it. I'm not sure what he meant but I can guess he meant not enough for him, he wants more. You probably think he means "not good enough, it could be better". But I'm just guessing.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

All that work and is not enough to get people awake.

Imagine putting all that work and still tons of people throwing shit at you.

Even the 'biggest fans' not taking action seriously.

How many people who follow Actualized are actually awake?

1? 2? 10? From a pool of 1 MILLION SUSCRIBERS. 

I remember watching Brian Rose Ayahuasca documentary.

He was frustrated because he wanted to change the world and only a couple hundred people attended his big conference.

And even those people, in a few weeks 99% of them are going to forget about the conference and change nothing in their lives.

As a content creator you can help a few people here and there, but BIG changes... almost imposible.

Is never enough.

4 hours ago, koops said:

All that work and is not enough to get people awake.

Imagine putting all that work and still tons of people throwing shit at you.

Even the 'biggest fans' not taking action seriously.

How many people who follow Actualized are actually awake?

1? 2? 10? From a pool of 1 MILLION SUSCRIBERS. 

I remember watching Brian Rose Ayahuasca documentary.

He was frustrated because he wanted to change the world and only a couple hundred people attended his big conference.

And even those people, in a few weeks 99% of them are going to forget about the conference and change nothing in their lives.

As a content creator you can help a few people here and there, but BIG changes... almost imposible.

Is never enough.

For every single awakening there is another million babies born into this sleep and illusion. What happened to A New Earth?

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

For every single awakening there is another million babies born into this sleep and illusion. What happened to A New Earth?

Yeah, is sad...

I was creating content in my mid twenties in the fitness space. I wanted to change the world. Publish books, go on tv... and make millions of people eat healthy and enjoy food. haha fool of me.

I realized in Spiral Dynamis series that change in humankind is SLOOOW. 

We can help people, definitely, but on a very small scale. Which is fine but frustrating...

6 minutes ago, koops said:

Yeah, is sad...

I was creating content in my mid twenties in the fitness space. I wanted to change the world. Publish books, go on tv... and make millions of people eat healthy and enjoy food. haha fool of me.

We can help people, definitely, but on a very small scale. Which is fine but frustrating...

Help yourself first and the world will follow.

36 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Help yourself first and the world will follow.

lol nice quote, hope it was so simple 

42 minutes ago, koops said:

42 minutes ago, koops said:

lol nice quote, hope it was so simple 

It is. Change your assumptions of the world. It's an assumptive world. You can never experience anything outside your own state of Consciousness. You are Reality, and what you are aware of is not Reality but an experience within your awareness based on your assumptions. 

10 hours ago, koops said:

Yeah, is sad...

Yes when I first started I thought I could awaken the world in 5 years time so I was a fool too. Its been over a decade and I never actually woke anyone up although have helped

16 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

It is. Change your assumptions of the world. It's an assumptive world. You can never experience anything outside your own state of Consciousness. You are Reality, and what you are aware of is not Reality but an experience within your awareness based on your assumptions. 

You are just parroting woo woo.

We are talking about changing PRACTICAL things in peoples lives.

Health, relationships, finances, states of consciousness etc...

This shit is HARD. And anyone who actually tried knows it.

7 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Yes when I first started I thought I could awaken the world in 5 years time so I was a fool too. Its been over a decade and I never actually woke anyone up although have helped

Haha I feel you man.

We still can work on a small scale and impact people.

1 hour ago, koops said:

You are just parroting woo woo.

We are talking about changing PRACTICAL things in peoples lives.

Health, relationships, finances, states of consciousness etc...

This shit is HARD. And anyone who actually tried knows it.

I did. I assumed there were idiots on this forum and i was right. 

My assumption was that he set a standard for himself that he couldn't meet. Maybe barely getting anyone to understand his highest teachings maybe. 

What I think which is maybe the most important thing is that he is a role model for philosophers. Even if very few people understand what he is teaching when he inspires many people to contemplate for themselves from scratch he will light the candle for massive spiritual growth down the line. 

31 minutes ago, Jannes said:

My assumption was that he set a standard for himself that he couldn't meet. Maybe barely getting anyone to understand his highest teachings maybe. 

What I think which is maybe the most important thing is that he is a role model for philosophers. Even if very few people understand what he is teaching when he inspires many people to contemplate for themselves from scratch he will light the candle for massive spiritual growth down the line. 

yeah he isn't a teacher of the masses but a teacher of teachers who will teach the masses 

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I did. I assumed there were idiots on this forum and i was right. 

Idiot? What make you think that?

4 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

yeah he isn't a teacher of the masses but a teacher of teachers who will teach the masses 

@Twentyfirst Agreed, I have to say Tupac Shakur embody this understanding so well in one of his quotes, which quite frankly is pretty egoless, "I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world." Or in Leo's case, the brains. 

It's a slow process, and in spiral dynamics and in this spiritual journey, we can't get attached to results. Easier said than done, but I'm extremely impressed by his content and forever grateful. Maybe a small change, but I can objectively say, I treat every living thing including myself in a more conscious manner and in a better way. 

Also, if you believe in reincarnation, Sadhguru has mentioned he's been trying to change the world across multiple lifetimes , and in previous lifetimes even failing at his goals. 

52 minutes ago, koops said:

Idiot? What make you think that?

I was just being idiotic. Don't mind me.