Holykael

Coming to terms with being a monster

15 posts in this topic

Look at this being that god created and doomed to suffering. One day I'll be this being. Why give reality to this. God is a monster and I am that monster. Can't cope.

You forgot to look at the comment section. Look at all the love.

By the way, God does not exist. Only the Universe does and it includes every possible scenario both what you call good and bad. Good and evil are just relative human notions. There is no such thing as a monster.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Holy shit I can't believe this is real. Everything is relative so he is only deformed compared to others. But that is a shocking video. 

You said "you can't cope" then don't. Literally don't cope and see what happens. 

Consider this: a depressed persons mind (maybe you @Holykael?) is as deformed as this boys face. Thats a mind fuck right there. 

9 minutes ago, Holykael said:

One day I'll be this being.

You already are that being. Everything you see is the Universe. 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

2 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Consider this: a depressed persons mind (maybe you @Holykael?) is as deformed as this boys face. Thats a mind fuck right there. 

Damn. That truth bomb hit harder than Oppenheimer.

Edited by r0ckyreed

I don't know if he's in any particular pain because he's always been like that.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

53 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I am that monster

Your not god, your an ego. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Dude, stop doing any kind of spiritual philosophy, it is obviously hurting you. All your posts are so negative.

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

Damn. That truth bomb hit harder than Oppenheimer.

?

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Good point

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Dude, stop doing any kind of spiritual philosophy, it is obviously hurting you. All your posts are so negative.

Yup.

As long as you're spinning fairytales, at least make them good ones.

Why so serious?

Wow, I thought this is about how to learn accepting your dark side and integrate it, I could have needed that

That child is God

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

That child is God

It's a zombie

@Holykael Banned.

I have warned you enough times about the endless negativity you spread.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.