KatiesKarma

Are you guys mere bots?

75 posts in this topic

@OBEler ssorry for shitty formating I am on my phone

I can't find my original comment. Basically, the past did not happen. On my mother's Instagram page there are videos that NEVER HAPPENED. THEY ARE LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. 

I can explain some more later

26 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Talk to the people here. 

If you have some creative outlet, in which you can express these struggles more implicitly, that would be absolutely fantastic.

Apart from that: suck it up and be proud of keeping your spirits high and moving forward despite the ENORMOUS responsibility that you are burdened with.

Okay.

@KatiesKarma this is cruital to understand what happend to you. I need exact description what happend before during  and after  this strange Event where you saw impossible videos@KatiesKarma

49 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Even that is just a perspective.

Check out Gilles Deleuze, he will show you a reality that is fundamentally constituted of different essences. 

Absolute Plurality.

People usually focus on the concept of difference in Deleuze, but they, in my opinion, miss that the concept of repetition was as important for him. The dude was a huge fan of Spinoza, c'mon. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Yes we are bots, to you all we are is a face and a few words. Both of these things are programmed and we had no choice on what they are. For example English is a program. The things I say are based on my past. Just like you we have thoughts, a body, and awareness. Our awareness is one shared thing. Just like our two eyes see different things but it's one awareness behind it. 

Edited by itsadistraction

4 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

People usually focus on the concept of difference in Deleuze, but they, in my opinion, miss that the concept of repetition was as important for him. The dude was a huge fan of Spinoza, c'mon. 

His most famous work is literally called „difference and repetition,“ so duhhhh.

To me Deleuze is the ultimate formulation of postmodern metaphysics - ABSOLUTE PLURALITY.

I don’t even know what Spinoza is about, I’ll be honest.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Others are whatever they are. In your experience, other people are certainly conscious, sentient entities. No point in denying that. An enlightenment into what other is is needed.

12 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

If you guys were real yall would immediately answer, ,"I am as real as you are"

I am as unreal as the human you think you are

12 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

His most famous work is literally called „difference and repetition,“ so duhhhh. 

That's what i was referring to anyways, you've just explained the joke, the gist of what i was trying to say, so duhhhh. 

Just now, Vibroverse said:

That's what i was referring to anyways, you've just explained the joke, the gist of what i was trying to say, so duhhhh. 

:P

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

Real people *feel* like bots to me that somehow just are extremely good actors

You are the master actor

3 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

Real people *feel* like bots to me that somehow just are extremely good actors.

"The experience you're describing could potentially be related to a few psychological concepts. One possibility is "Depersonalization" or "Derealization," which are dissociative experiences where a person feels detached from themselves or their surroundings, sometimes leading to a sense that people or things around them seem unreal or robotic." ChatGPT

Again is goes back to have a issues with disconnected feelings. 

@Holykael This guys has major Derealization

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, KatiesKarma said:

@Harsh Bagdia the reason is that he is Christian and the Bible is corrupting him. He won't listen to me though unless I read the entire Bible and rewatch most of Leo's videos. Too much of a time investment and so I will just transform my life and he will see who was right.

I realize that I need to coerce him slowly into it, I threw too much into his face and his ego got very defensive. 

The hammer is truth, nothing else. I've already had instances of me realizing something true and then my perception changing into more 3D like Qualia, kind of like getting high but without any substance intake.

@KatiesKarma it's unfortunate...yep you are right, once you transform, he will not only see that you were right but also will want to change and become like you..

Haha...yep, make it smooth...I tried to explain Truth and All of Reality being God to my parents and they didn't understand shit... I no longer hold expectations that they will too realize the Truth, I just stay as truthful to them as possible on a relative level.. and nudge them into right direction. For example - they are Hindu so I will connect divine qualities with Hindu Gods and Goddesses such as Krishna, Rama, Shiva, Durga... and also by asking them deep questions...

I hope one day they realize that all the Gods they worship are within them...not just within them but are them..and hence realize True God. 

But the last thing we can do is to be influenced by others ideologies. 

Oh that's great...!! So you are High On Life literally...And that's how it is supposed to be...Substance is a tool to access Life. 

Edited by Harsh Bagdia

16 minutes ago, integral said:

"The experience you're describing could potentially be related to a few psychological concepts. One possibility is "Depersonalization" or "Derealization," which are dissociative experiences where a person feels detached from themselves or their surroundings, sometimes leading to a sense that people or things around them seem unreal or robotic." ChatGPT

Again is goes back to have a issues with disconnected feelings. 

@Holykael This guys has major Derealization

That guy named ChatGPT seems to be a pretty wise fellow. 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@KatiesKarma this is cruital to understand what happend to you. I need exact description what happend before during  and after  this strange Event where you saw impossible videos@KatiesKarma

The videos still exist. For example my 13th birthday party - random people I never invited celebrating me sarcastically and sinnically. The videos are real shit quality because during """"psychosis""" Satan was mocking me to no end.

Creepy demonic videos. Satanic videos of my mother happily singing about the Death of my Father. 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

What Do you mean by that, can you elaborate? 

2 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Talk to the people here. 

If you have some creative outlet, in which you can express these struggles more implicitly, that would be absolutely fantastic.

Apart from that: suck it up and be proud of keeping your spirits high and moving forward despite the ENORMOUS responsibility that you are burdened with.

Ignore these quotes I can't delete them

11 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Holykael@Holykael I think you have depersonialization and derealization, too. But misinterpret it as spiritual awakening 

@KatiesKarma

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Holykael@Holykael I think you have depersonialization and derealization, too. But misinterpret it as spiritual awakening 

@KatiesKarma

Could be, I've read a few posts from this guy he is not in a good place.

Dude Google the symptoms, it can be cured. Just takes forever and the right approach.

@KatiesKarma If you dont mind me asking. How old are you?

Ideas that other people are "bots" is quite a limited and naive view to hold, even if there can be some validity to the question itself. 

No.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho