Oliver Wright

How to sleep 2-4 hours per day

139 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Of course I completely understand your position on that. I can’t even explain to my best mate properly what I’m talking about never mind asking you to explain the highest states of consciousness through a forum. I apologise now for such an idiot question haha. It’s only when you look back on what you’ve asked that you see the absurdity of it?. Apologies Leo, all in your own time and in your own course in the best way you can communicate ??

@Dazgwny Your question is not stupid. I've made vague claims of Alien consciousness and Alien love and it makes sense that you guys want to know more. But at the same time it's a very challenging topic to explain which requires work on my part to explain it properly because it does not fit any existing spiritual teachings.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Dazgwny Your question is not stupid. I've made vague claims of Alien consciousness and Alien love and it makes sense that you guys want to know more. But at the same time it's a very challenging topic to explain which requires work on my part to explain it properly because it does not fit any existing spiritual teachings.

I think you need to backtrack and tell them that Mind - infinite Mind - is not human.  That does make it alien.  But to elude that it is some type of space alien is misleading.   God doesn't say - hey I'm an alien. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura I think you trust sadhguru too much. Some of his claims are just too extraordinary to believe. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Leo Gura I’m good with that. Everyone’s idea, or thought or however you want to put it, of alien, is different. Some will think of something so out there, so foreign to them, as alien. Others will think of a humanoid type specie as alien, the word in itself alien, nobody truly understands. What that is. We all have different interpretations and I think that’s what makes it so confusing. But the same can be said for ‘God’ itself. Everyone seems to have a different interpretation of what that means, what that might be. So as confusing as alien consciousness/love might be, I totally get you with the difficulty of a possible explanation. As I say, from my perspective, all in your own time bud, your work has helped me to get to where I’m at, and I couldn’t be more appreciative of that. So I trust that in your own time, in your own way, through whatever means you think ends up being the best way to get your message across, you will. That doesn’t mean I’ll agree btw, only through direct experience will I ever agree, and again that’s trough your teachings that I have that mindset. So cheers. I think I speak for most serious people on this forum, when I say no rush, in your own time. It’s better to get your teachings as accurate as possible than to just rush them out purely for the sake of rushing them out there due to being pressured to explain yourself. Quality over quantity as you might say ??

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I think you need to backtrack and tell them that Mind - infinite Mind - is not human.  That does make it alien. 

Well of course that's true. All my claims are about Infinite Mind.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

But to elude that it is some type of space alien is misleading.   God doesn't say - hey I'm an alien. 

I never said God is a space alien.

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura I think you trust sadhguru too much. Some of his claims are just too extraordinary to believe. 

That's not a function of him lying.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a challenging topic for you to approve.. of course your customers will believe any shit you say .. but the rest will know it's just your imagination and hope..

You are not a god dude .. you are just a bold guy with inferiority issues. 

36 minutes ago, Bandman said:

@Leo Gura What is your take on Sadhguru’s supportive stance on hindu nationalism and nationalist president Modi? Is their fear of muslims justified, or is it just propaganda? Is nationalism the right way for India now? I’m torn on the issue because on one hand I understand they have to go through a nationalist state to compete in the world right now and eventually move to the next state, but on the other hand we know how fast nationalism can slide off into atrocities if not done in a healthy way.

That's a thorny political issue. India is a very under-developed stage Blue country. So they gotta go through that phase for some time. Yes, nationalism can easily go overboard and lead to all sorts of nasty results. But they can't just jump over that phase. There is a high cost to building a great civilization. There is a lot of collateral damage. Realistically some Muslims will be hurt in that process in India and China.

26 minutes ago, Fadl said:

It's a challenging topic for you to approve.. of course your customers will believe any shit you say .. but the rest will know it's just your imagination and hope..

You are not a god dude .. you are just a bold guy with inferiority issues. 

It is possible to access alien consciousness. Impugning my character will not change this fact.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

"It is possible to access alien consciousness. None of your excuses or rationalizations will change this fact."

Yes but Who knows what you mean when you say "alien conciousness"

3 minutes ago, LostSoul said:
7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"It is possible to access alien consciousness. None of your excuses or rationalizations will change this fact."

Yes but Who knows what you mean when you say "alien conciousness"

There is the human mind.

And then you can transcend that into alien mind territory.

All conventional spirituality, like Buddhism and nonduality, are all still part of the human mind territory. They do not access alien mind no matter how much enlightenment or cessation or samadhi or ego loss they have.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Bandman said:

@Leo Gura your awakenings from 2019-2021 would you classify them as alien or still human? cause I remember from that 30 day 5meo marathon video that you also wrote a manifesto or something where you already denounced buddhism and the like and said you completely transcended it.

That was still human.

You can realize the limitations of Buddhism long before you reach alien mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Impugning my character

Your character is the proof. 

7 minutes ago, Fadl said:

Your character is the proof. 

I could be Satan himself and it would not change what I told you about the nature of Consciousness.

You guys conflate character and Consciousness, which is a big mistake. You want to measure Consciousness by human character but this means you will limit Consciousness very much.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I could be Satan himself and it would not change what I told you about the nature of Consciousness.

You guys conflate character and Consciousness, which is a big mistake. You want to measure Consciousness by human character but this means you will limit Consciousness very much.

Aha .. can you trust a horney/disturbed guy to teach you the Truth? 

1 hour ago, Fadl said:

Aha .. can you trust a horney/disturbed guy to teach you the Truth? 

I am not disturbed.

As far as horny, most of your gurus are horny and have sex. Very few people are asexual.

I have no problem with excessive sexual craving. My sexuality is moderate and healthy.

And just because someone acts like a monk does not mean he isn't horny every day. Many of those monks are dying inside from horniness. But regardless, your level of sexual craving has nothing to do with consciousness of Truth. My claims about the nature of Consciousness, God, and Truth are all valid regardless of my sexuality.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura i mean you don't need to not have sex to have an insight into whatever. this has nothing to do with this. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is the human mind.

And then you can transcend that into alien mind territory.

All conventional spirituality, like Buddhism and nonduality, are all still part of the human mind territory. They do not access alien mind no matter how much enlightenment or cessation or samadhi or ego loss they have.

I mean even Buddhist themselves say they are trying to calm the "monkey mind".

So literally Buddhism is about taming the monkey LOL xD

On 8/2/2023 at 1:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

I will try to be more accomodating to you guys in the future

Don't.

Just give us your best methods. Straight to the point. No bullshit. 

Save me from all the mistakes you did.

This would serve everyone better in the long term. 

15 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Don't.

Just give us your best methods. Straight to the point. No bullshit. 

Save me from all the mistakes you did.

This would serve everyone better in the long term. 

I try to do that. The issue is that I cannot know which methods will work best for you because you have different genetics than me. So the reason I try to be accommodating is to accommodate your unique genetics. It's easy to mislead people in this work by assuming everyone's genetics are the same. This is one of my biggest critiques of traditional spiritual teachings. They treat everyone the same when that's clearly not the case. And spiritual people tend to be extra quirky by default.

Edited by Leo Gura

13 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

even Buddhist themselves say they are trying to calm the "monkey mind".

Calming the mind can be good, but it also has some serious limits. You need mind to reach very advanced understanding of God.

One of the reasons I've been able to reach new kinds of understanding of God and Consciousness -- this alien stuff -- is because I did not take the standard path of just silencing my mind. And it paid off in some amazing ways. If you just shut off your mind your understanding of Consciousness will be quite limited in the end. You may get other benefits but your understanding will be lacking. Which is exactly the issue with all the Buddhists. They can sit for days in bliss under a tree, but they don't understand the mechanics of God. Many of them even dare to claim that God doesn't exist. Which is just embarrassing.

Edited by Leo Gura