J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

@Jehovah increases

9 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

The top five countries with the most UFO sightings. Data is courtesy of the Center for UFO Studies, Mutual UFO Network, and the National UFO Reporting Center.

Coming in fifth place is Spain, which has seen a total of 3,650 sightings since 1947. The Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands are the regions with the most UFO sightings in Spain.

In fourth place is France, with 5,068 sightings reported since 1954. In 2017 alone, France had 455 reported sightings, which is higher than any other year on record.

In third place is China, with over 8,000 sightings reported since the 1980s. Beijing and Shanghai are the cities with the most reported sightings.

The second-highest number of sightings is recorded in Canada where over 15,000 sightings have been reported since 1989. In 2020 alone, Canada recorded 1,243 sightings of UFOs.

Finally, the country with the highest number of reported sightings is the United States of America. According to the National UFO Reporting Center, there have been over 105,000 reported sightings and encounters of UFOs in the United States since 1947. With the highest number of sightings, the USA is the most popular country for people interested in ufology.

UFOs really love visiting America huh?

@Danioover9000 is within this tread, as far I saw he scolded you inside this tread

and I dont need to "use" Leo against you, Is just  my observation that sometimes reading your comments soimd like I am reading Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory. Dont need to agree with me. Is just my perception   based on developmental factors like SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences, other lines of development in life and society, ideological beliefs indoctrinated from upbringing, and self biases and preferences, the color of my hair, my glicose level, the food I ate today, my numerology,GeneKeys,Human Desing, Cosmological Map, Mood according to the Moon, And other thousand factors that I can list here. 

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Dodo

No, based on developmental factors like SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences, other lines of development in life and society, ideological beliefs indoctrinated from upbringing, and self biases and preferences, he's merely just expanding his brand and spreading his ideology on the internet, making it seem like debating and arguing and all this appeals and fallacies to Logos, some on ethos and pathos, is valuable, but actually he's disingenuous and bad faith thinking it's valuable. No, the topics of aliens and philosophical discourse they do is much more valuable and higher quality than toxicity that he immerses himself in, and creates an echo chamber of around himself, meanwhile justifying all the net negatives of social media consumption and participating in the brain rot of the Gen Z generation. I disagree that drama making and drama farming and using open relationships to drama farm and content create is lower quality, he's a bad example for the younger generation.

I have no idea what you said, but I think it was pretentious. 

Farmville is higher consciousness stuff than aliens. What's so interesting about aliens? People have normalised earthly things as if they know them. People don't know a tree, but they go after the aliens. Explore reality, look at the flowers, look how things on Earth work together in symbiosis, that's a miracle. Remember, to the aliens, if there are any, we are the aliens.  

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Rafael Thundercat

1 minute ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Danioover9000 is within this tread, as far I saw he scolded you inside this tread

and I dont need to "use" Leo against you, Is just  my observation that sometimes reading your comments soimd like I am reading Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory. Dont need to agree with me. Is just my perception   based on developmental factors like SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences, other lines of development in life and society, ideological beliefs indoctrinated from upbringing, and self biases and preferences, the color of my hair, my glicose level, the food I ate today, my numerology,GeneKeys,Human Desing, Cosmological Map, Mood according to the Moon, And other thousand factors that I can list here. 

I meant he had history with me in another thread bro, not in here. Human desing? Anyway done with you, here to talk to aliens.

@Dodo

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I have no idea what you said, but I think it was pretentious. 

Farmville is higher consciousness stuff than aliens. What's so interesting about aliens? People have normalised earthly things as if they know them. People don't know a tree, but they go after the aliens. Explore reality, look at the flowers, look how things on Earth work together in symbiosis, that's a miracle. Remember, to the aliens, if there are any, we are the aliens.  

So it's pretentious that I think that he's normalizing video gaming, online gaming and internet addiction? That it's cool to develop more ADD/ADHD like symptoms from overusing social media? It's chill to keep reducing your attention spans and let the algorithms manipulate your limbic system, making you crave more novelty digitally like with Tik Tok, Twitter, Twitch, Shorts, A.I generated stuff, all for low quality low consciousness acts?

Sorry, Aliens are far more advanced and more higher quality to talk about, and other metaphysical, epistemic and existential topics relating to UFOs than to be justifying gaming addiction.

This is also interesting, seems like there are animals still out there that science can't explain:

heres a fun little thing to think about what an alien can do. how could you fight against a 4d alien

Edited by Hojo

@Jehovah increases

7 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Yep, it seems to be the nucleus or hot spot for most of all sightings as well as Canada. It is quite fascinating as well that in Us there is Skinwalker Ranch: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY at HAUNTED HOMESTEAD  and as well  UFO activity etc.

Yeah, that ranch location is a real hot bed for not just UFO sightings, but cattle mutilations(By aliens obviously), but the tales of a powerful werewolf spirit there as well by the tribe living there. What's the connection between this spirit, and those aliens in that ranch location? Best guess, the aliens were just scouting and also collecting cow organs for research or part of their delicacy, and to also observe not just the humans there but that creature as well that haunts the area.

As far as reports of hauntings or flashing moving lights, to me it's unclear if it's UFO lights or that spirit stuff.

I remember this one, a face and some pyramid structures in mars:

@Jehovah increases

4 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

It goes deeper than that. Don't know much about the werewolf spirit? but I heard about bigfoot and other such so-called skinwalkers that have been seen around Skin Ranch. Now the Face on Mars is a very good example of pareidolia. 

Oh no, not you too! It's just so suspect that NASA has been avoiding taking a picture over Sidonia and that face, this refusal to do so is to me very telling especially when they took the second photo and scrubbed it, such a blatant hoax that if this was a legal context they committed a crime of altering evidence. Like that guy said, if there's a chance that that face and those other pyramid like structures were actually made by an alien civilization, then we need to know, because they deserve to be remembered, and whether from natural causes or another alien race dropped a mega nuke on them, we need to know to be prepared for something like that not happening.

@Jehovah increases

10 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

It goes deeper than that. Don't know much about the werewolf spirit? but I heard about bigfoot and other such so-called skinwalkers that have been seen around Skin Ranch. Now the Face on Mars is a very good example of pareidolia. 

Sorry I think I meant skin walkers and not the wolf man. I think there was a tribe legend there of a great animal spirit??

I will soon post on my blog one of the most credible alien craft recovery incidents in all of UFO history, and it took place in Brazil.

So, no, it's not limited to the USA.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Jehovah increases

12 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Yes, found the documentary of skin walker ranch:

@Jehovah increases

10 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Those two you posted on your Blog are really good I had never seen them before. The Ultimate Guide To Nuclear Weapons and the Roswell Documentary. No, it's not limited to the USA. I have heard of the one in Brazil before. looking forward to watching the one you post on your Blog.

Yeah, Leo shared a YouTube channel in that blog and he's really good, probably where Curt Jaimungal gets some of his UFO info. One example of one occuring outside the USA is the Colares report, and that in is very interesting because it's the only UFO where flashy sightings actually increase, and they gradually started attacking the villagers, then the police and finally even the military, and subsequently the sightings died down just after the military contacted the USA military for help.

There is an even better Brazilian case than Colares. In the Colares one the aliens were pretty evil.

There’s also kailash and manosarovar in India 

Probably not too relevant but there actually is a Varginha Incident video game. And it's an FPS made in Brazil.

In it, you play as a marine who befriends the aliens and agrees to rescue their friends and take back their ship from the military. And you have to shoot down human soldiers in order to do this.

So basically, it's E.T. but for adults. . . . and Brazillian.

Personally, the reason why I find this game's story so intriguing is because it's a violent video game about aliens that is not about an alien invasion but literally the opposite where the humans are the evil ones.

Edited by Extreme Z7

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is an even better Brazilian case than Colares. In the Colares one the aliens were pretty evil.

So you think there are multiple factions or something? Because in another post you said they were good natured otherwise we would already be dead.

Personally I think it could be just from a country or group of people with high tech.

I think this tech is from illuminate or free masons.

35 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

So you think there are multiple factions or something? Because in another post you said they were good natured otherwise we would already be dead.

I don't have a good explanation of Colares.

I think some alien species might do abductions for something like scientific purposes in the way we do medical experiments on rats. Humans do a lot of evil stuff to rats in the name of science.

Edited by Leo Gura