J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

@Jehovah increases

“sextillion“, lmfao.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@josemar why the hell is the US so special?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

31 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

That is an interesting point. Dave Grusch must be engaging in a huge conspiracy if he’s full of shit 

Not just him but hundreds of other credible people.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@josemar why the hell is the US so special?

Aliens only speak  English?

Edited by josemar

On 2023-07-28 at 2:07 AM, Leo Gura said:

Getting nukes into space is extremely dangerous because the rocket carrying it up there could explode.

Such a explosion wouldn't cause a nuclear explosion.

And even if a nuclear explosion would happen there, it wouldn't be a big deal.

6 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Leo GuraIt would also damage the magetic field if an explosion were to go off into space creating vulnerability to solar winds.

A explosion or nuclear explosion up there wouldn't damage the magnetic field.

And also nuclear weapon tests have been done both up in the atmosphere, and above the atmosphere in space.

You guys are so wrong at so many levels.

Edited by Blackhawk

Consider this, the amount of ufo sightings is very high. 

And then with that in mind, let's remind ourselves what ufo stands for: Unidentified Flying Object.

No firm conclusion is to be made on such premises. But I agree that speculation can be a fun thing to engage in.

I believe that alot of people have witnessed or experienced something or other, but I would not assume that its all aliens just because its in the sky.

@Blackhawk

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

And also nuclear weapon tests have been done both up in the atmosphere, and above the atmosphere in space.

Why are you trolling so often now in this forum? There's no disputing the high number of UFO sightings, and the effects of an exploding nuclear bomb in outer space.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Blackhawk

Why are you trolling so often now in this forum? There's no disputing the high number of UFO sightings, and the effects of an exploding nuclear bomb in outer space.

The difference between me and you people is that I go for facts and evidence. While you just create beliefs.

For example you created a belief that a nuclear explosion in outer space would damage earth's magnetic field. You just create made-up fantasies which isn't true.

And about the sightings: also many people claims to have seen bigfoot and all kinds of other crazy stuff. Are also those things real? Or are they not real?

But this is hopeless. You will never prioritize the truth. You will deny any amount of facts which goes against your belief.

Edited by Blackhawk

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

The difference between me and you people is that I go for facts and evidence. While you just create beliefs.

For example you created a belief that a nuclear explosion in outer space would damage earth's magnetic field. You just create made-up fantasies which isn't true.

What about people? Are there facts and evidence for their existence, or is that just a belief?

6 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

And about the sightings: also many people claims to have seen bigfoot and all kinds of other crazy stuff. Are also those things real? Or are they not real?

But this is hopeless. You will never prioritize the truth. You will deny any amount of facts which goes against your belief.

I have seen crazy things in my psychosis state, they were all real for me, touch and feel. Either proves that i wasnt in psychosis state and those things I saw and experienced were real, or it proves that reality itself is a type of psychosis which is "normal" 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

21 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Going for facts and evidence is also a belief. There are no facts, only interpretations. There is no objective world.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Going for and evidence is also a belief. There are no facts, only interpretations.

There's plenty of facts.

Let’s see what GPT-4 thinks about the statements made. Feel free to expand or fact check GPT-4:

On 7/27/2023 at 7:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

Getting nukes into space is extremely dangerous because the rocket carrying it up there could explode.

6 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

GPT-4:

Leo Gura’s comment: True. Launching nuclear weapons into space is fraught with risk. The danger of a rocket explosion during launch could potentially spread radioactive material, causing widespread environmental damage. Additionally, the international community generally opposes the militarization of space, and such actions could lead to significant geopolitical consequences.

Blackhawk’s comment: True. If a rocket carrying a nuclear warhead were to explode in transit, it would not result in a nuclear detonation. Nuclear weapons require very specific conditions to achieve a nuclear explosion, and a simple rocket explosion wouldn’t provide them. However, it would still be dangerous due to the dispersal of radioactive material.

Blackhawk’s claim that a nuclear explosion in space wouldn’t be a big deal is more debatable. It might not cause immediate, direct damage like it would on Earth, but it could have other significant consequences, like the creation of an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) that could disrupt or destroy electronic systems on Earth and in orbit.

========

On 7/27/2023 at 7:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

12 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Leo GuraIt would also damage the magetic field if an explosion were to go off into space creating vulnerability to solar winds.

6 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

GPT-4:

AndylizedAAY’s comment: False. A nuclear explosion in space would not damage Earth’s magnetic field. However, a nuclear explosion could cause a disruption of the magnetosphere, the region of space controlled by Earth’s magnetic field, through the generation of an EMP. The potential vulnerability to solar winds from this disruption is not clear, but any effect would likely be temporary.

Blackhawk’s comment: True. The magnetic field wouldn’t be damaged by a nuclear explosion in space. Nuclear tests have indeed been conducted in the atmosphere and in space, such as the Starfish Prime test conducted by the U.S. in 1962. However, these tests were done under specific, controlled conditions and their effects were closely monitored. Uncontrolled nuclear explosions in space could still be harmful due to factors like EMPs.

Edited by Yimpa

Just now, Blackhawk said:

There's plenty of facts.

I edited my post.

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

There's plenty of facts.

20 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Let’s see what GPT-4 thinks about the statements made. Feel free to expand or fact check GPT-4:

GPT-4:

========

GPT-4:

I knew the thing about EMP, but it still wouldn't be a big deal according to my definition of "big deal". But of course the definition is subjective.

@Yimpa Ask it if aliens are visiting earth.

But I guess you wont do it because you wont like the answer, or maybe you will edit the answer to: "Yes they are visiting earth all the time, with 100% certainty". (I'm kidding).

7 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@Yimpa Ask it if aliens are visiting earth.

But I guess you wont do it because you wont like the answer, or maybe you will edit the answer to: "Yes they are visiting earth all the time, with 100% certainty". (I'm kidding).

Any answer anyone gives will always have a bias! In any case, GPT-4 is currently trained only up to September 2021. But just for shits and giggles here it is: 

As of my training data up until September 2021, there is no definitive scientific evidence to prove that extraterrestrial beings are visiting Earth. While there are numerous reports of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and some unexplained phenomena, these do not conclusively prove the existence of alien visitors. Scientific consensus maintains a need for substantial evidence before making such assertions. However, the ongoing search for extraterrestrial life, via efforts such as SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) and ongoing astrobiology research, continues to explore these fascinating possibilities.

Never forget the good old days of GPT4 with web access. It was glorious but so short lived. 

You guys need to stop using ChatGTP to validate things for you. This is turning into a bad habit. Think through issues on your own. You cannot use ChatGTP to validate cutting-edge developments in knowledge and understanding.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.