charlie cho

Andrew Tate More Motivational than Leo, Truly Accomplished Body/Mind

193 posts in this topic

No personal feelings against my man Leo. I love him. 

In my opinion, Tate may not be an actor musician or a great businessman. 

But in terms of playing chess and fighting, the artistic parts about fighting/war. He accomplished more than anybody, more than Leo, that's why he's more motivational. He cuts to the shit. He may not be Jocko, but at least in artistic realms he's accomplished. He's not a motivational speaker who hasn't succeeded in the things he proclaims. He was a chess champion, and a Muay Thai Champion. 

Still think Leo's good though. 

Try me, you'll be wrong. If you think I'm trolling.

Because I never cared about other's opinions since I was born. Lol.

Edited by charlie cho

Thanks to Andrew I got rid of my depression, got better with socials, started a business and I’m doing better than ever. Although Leo helped me too. He just doesn’t have that masculine vibe that is needed to push through hardships. Leo had a fairly ok childhood and just doesn’t resonate with people who didn’t.

Edited by StarStruck

Meh.

Two completely different realms of accomplishment. 

To quickly settle this debate: I would gladly broadcast Leo's message all over the world, while I would shield 99% of people on this planet from Andrew Tate's influence.

Virtually noone can actualize such levels of excellence anyways, so everything that's great about Tate is pearls before swine, while all his most pety qualities get propagated by the millions.

I still love Tate though, don't get me wrong.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@itsadistraction Ask any forensic scientist or a police detective, he'll laugh at you, because they don't have time for the things Tate does whilst they are fighting homicidal serial killers and rapists. What is this watered down thing that you call a criminal. It's an embarassment to the profession that has to put Tates in jail. 

Edited by charlie cho

8 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Meh.

Two completely different realms of accomplishment. 

To quickly settle this debate: I would gladly broadcast Leo's message all over the world, while I would shield 99% of people on this planet from Andrew Tate's influence.

Virtually noone can actualize such levels of excellence anyways, so everything that's great about Tate is pearls before swine, while all his most pety qualities get propagated by the millions.

I still love Tate though, don't get me wrong.

Lmao. 99% of the people wouldn’t understand or care. Get out of your bubble. 

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Lmao. 99% of the people wouldn’t understand or care. Get out of your bubble. 

Ken Wilber started to publish books about Integral theory in a very down to earth way that every child can grasp and find meaningful. 

Something like this could totally be done with Leo's teachings (give me enough money and I'll make it happen myself).

Now imagine a children's book about social darwinism and the psychology of power - not something I would want my kids to read.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

30 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

@itsadistraction Ask any forensic scientist or a police detective, he'll laugh at you, because they don't have time for the things Tate does whilst they are fighting homicidal serial killers and rapists. What is this watered down thing that you call a criminal. It's an embarassment to the profession that has to put Tates in jail. 

Tate is literally a serial rapist. 

@Nilsi nobody gave Ken Wilber money. 

Personally I believe in direct experience. Leo appeared on podcasts and the feedback was minimal. 

Even simple shit like power of now exploded. Leo didn’t get that feedback and I think he will never will in his lifetime. 

35 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I would gladly broadcast Leo's message all over the world

"Alien insanity"? LOL

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

16 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Nilsi nobody gave Ken Wilber money. 

Personally I believe in direct experience. Leo appeared on podcasts and the feedback was minimal. 

Even simple shit like power of now exploded. Leo didn’t get that feedback and I think he will never will in his lifetime. 

Leo could be 10x as big as Eckhart Tolle, if he really tried. This is obviously not a motivation of his. 

If you gave me free reign over Leos content and brand, I would turn it into a billion dollar brand within a decade.

Water all the psychologically challenging stuff down and keep all the stuff that is agreeable and you have the perfect progressive philosophy for the 21st century -- LGBTQ, climate activists, the UN… you could get all of them behind this.

Edited by Nilsi

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

"Alien insanity"? LOL

We‘ll leave out that part…

9 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Leo could be 10x as big as Eckhart Tolle, if he really tried. This is obviously not a motivation of his. 

If you gave me free reign over Leos content and brand, I would turn it into a billion dollar brand within a decade.

Water all the psychologically challenging stuff down and keep all the stuff that is agreeable and you have the perfect progressive philosophy for the 21st century -- LGBTQ, climate activists, the UN… you could get all of them behind this.

What I was originally referring to charitably was his stuff about awakening.

Every human being would benefit tremendously from authentically spiritual boundary dissolving experiences - and democratizing this direct experience should be one of humanities highest priorities. As much as I despise stage turquoise pipe dreams, that is one I can get behind.

I still see that as the essence of Leo's philosophy.

Edited by Nilsi

12 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Imagine a giant billboard on Times Square with Leo's face and some text like "Wake up, you're dreaming!" next to a QR code that leads to the website of his own 5-MeO-DMT brand. 

That's what I'm seeing in my minds eye and it's glorious.

My question is always: why Tate? There are others with no serious allegations. 

Just simple practical self-help that everyone else does, similar to the kind Leo has taught in the past. 

Not everyone has the luck and luxury to go ahead in life with lies. Many do but it comes at a cost. Also you miss out on the most important spectrum of life. Im not condeming anyone, there are many good people out there, but there are some who arent, and the fact that there are so many lies inside of us and around us, is helping people who only care for their own good in an unhealthy way, and dont comprehend the value of reality and this world.

Edited by effortlesslumen

41 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Water all the psychologically challenging stuff down and keep all the stuff that is agreeable

Spoken like a true CEO.

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

Imagine a giant billboard on Times Square with Leo's face and some text like "Wake up, you're dreaming!" next to a QR code that leads to the website of his own 5-MeO-DMT brand. 

That's what I'm seeing in my minds eye and it's glorious.

It looks like a Mr. Robot scene ?

Edited by CARDOZZO

he's not a chess champion tho just a correction. his chess.com rating is only 1600 according to google. which is pretty good but it's in the realm of  the average person

also apparently his wealth was apparently significantly inflated. i think he claimed 100m but court showed his net worth was like 10m. and that was after his fame (like after his hustler university) his house in romania is only worth 600k

that being said yeah still decent accomplishments, for the average person lol

Edited by Jacob Morres