Bulgarianspirit

Solipsism wouldn't be so bad

20 posts in this topic

For all of you who can't disprove solipsism for themselves and for their experience, like me, you can try to find some peace with it.

Even if it's just you experiencing these dreams one at a time choosing them one at a time or it's just your mind, or awareness happening now and creating everything, at least the suffering, pain and whatever is happening to the world ain't real either.

Also as god it doesn't affect your real self, not really how can a dream affect you...

I guess we can find some solice at least in these thoughts, that all the ugly things and nuclear disaster, pain and torture ain't real either, only as temporary experience.

What happens with the solipsism thing is that you spend a lot of time in denial about it. Then you feel depressed and bothered by it. And then eventually you become so conscious you stop even thinking about it and just enjoy being conscious. Ruminating about the downsides of solipsism is a kind of delusion which you must transcend.

Nothing about GOD can be bad. That's AWAKENING.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Again, Solipsism is a concept. Only the ego would "know" (or care) that it is "alone". Transcend the concept like any other.

Edited by tuku747

You aren’t God and you aren’t either the „Alien god“. It is the source of life. And the source can get you access to it, but everything you see and experience there, is experienced from YOUR perspective. EVEN THE FORMLESSNESS. Solipsism is false. Read the books from Nikolai Levashov. He explains all the processes. He also explains, what psychedelics do to your brain long term , even if you get a raise in consciousness, you‘ll lose much more than you got. All your „bad trips“ are literally influenced by dark parasitic cosmic creatures or even demons. My comment will probably get deleted or I will not be taken seriously. But Leo… You claim, to lead the people to the highest Truth and there are nuances, that can destroy people’s life‘s !!! Your „ego“ or your soul cant die !!! But it can get easily killed, if you go to dangerous territory. Reality is imagination, but isn’t a PLAY („with yourself“). It‘s just the structure of reality. We are right now in a cosmic war. It‘s serious. And you’re responsible for spreading the „Truth“, you are spreading. Nobody of your followers will get „alien realized“, it’s beyond their comprehension, even if they decide to go there. If you‘re struggling with the „alien course“, read the books of Nikolai Levashov. He explains it scientifically. It‘s called „the cosmic cycle“ of the potential evolution everyone of us have. Without psychedelics !!! See, I’m not your enemy, even if even if I seem rude, but I‘m telling the Truth. You can ignore me, you can laugh at me, but you are responsible for everything you do and for the information you’re spreading about the „alien consciousness“ and solipsism. Sry for the one message, if you have read it. I was going a little but crazy the days after my „alien Realisation“ or the breakthrough to the cosmic cycle, to be clear, which can get you killed, if your protection is weak or just get you trapped. There are a lot of evil parasites and demonic „gods“ out there, that have finished the earthly circle (classic God Realisation). My intensions with this message are good, don’t get me wrong, but as you said yourself, I can’t know, if you are a „devil“ or not. There are a lot of „devils“ on the cosmic cycle (who are „alien“ realized“), just because you one of the few, that got to experience it on this planet or even in the history of Mankind, it doesn’t mean shit. There are souls, that are on a baseline there. Ever wonder, why you couldn’t become the kangaroo mouse for eternity…. Because you are bind to this physical body !!!  Which is a part of your soul (your essence). You have a mission here. And your soul CHOOSE to create a physical body, you can’t leave it (its a PART of sour soul), if you of course finished at least the earthly cycle (earth school). Otherwise you didn’t have a choice and had to create one for your future evolution. It all came down to energy exchange and of you getting as much as possible „evolutionary potential“, which allow you to go further in your evolution and even do magical things. As I said before, read the books of this guy. He came here with a special mission, but he and his wife got killed. Your knowledge isn’t just dangerous for people, it can also get you killed.

Edited by noone0

I've found that no amount of awakenings, no matter how deep they may be, will change who you are now. No state will change a stage. It may only affect it in a positive way if you are mature enough to integrate it or in a negative way if you are completely not prepared for it.  You are experiencing a very profound process / you are that process, and there are no shortcuts. What will you do with god realization if you have deep personal issues connected to your self-esteem, relationships with your closest relatives, or if you got triggered by a tiny bullshit issue? To drive a car, you need to learn to coordinate your limbs and body-mind reactions and learn about traffic regulations. To fly a plane, you must be able to do the same but in 3D space. Skipping stages will only result in some catastrophes. That is how I see it.

@noone0 please be open minded that the book you read may be not deep at all. If I hear dark parasitic cosmic creatures, souls etc I can see on what consciousness level the author were. If you are afraid of these imaginations, which are your own by the way, and think everyone must be scared of these entitys, then I feel sorry for your delusion. 

Even my little girlfriend who can only see disney movies because of So much violence in other movies looked at these entitys into their eyes on psychedelics and recognized that she has more power over them because she is imagine them. With just a little higher consciousness you can see through these imaginations easily and then these imaginations can have no power over you. She never met these entitys again after some encounters in the beginning of her journey and now when she takes psychedelics she goes straight to God Mode where she recognize she is the entire infinity and complete alone. So you see on higher consciousness level these imagined entitys are not important at all. 

On 7/16/2023 at 5:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

Lately I’ve been saying things to myself and others that I would have never said before. I thought this was bad and that I was going to hell or something, but I’m starting to realize that I’m imagining even the idea of that happening.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

On 7/16/2023 at 0:32 PM, Kuba Powiertowski said:

What will you do with god realization if you have deep personal issues connected to your self-esteem, relationships with your closest relatives, or if you got triggered by a tiny bullshit issue?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_that_broke_the_camel's_back

Don’t underestimate the power of clear seeing :)

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

People who think it's bad identify with the body-mind and think it means that is the only thing there is. Obviously it doesn't work that way it's inverse, where the body-mind is an appearance in you. You are unattached to anything in this universe including the body-mind via which you write your posts.

You know, it's actually quite funny. 99.9(99)% of the people on this planet, and I bet 100% of the users of this forum, are attached to so many things and things that most of them don't even realize it. Unhealed, unresolved personal issues, low self-esteem, and often hidden trauma are shining in the eyes of most posts. Yet many here claim to have attained the absolute, some even to remain in this, I don't know how to call it - a stateless state. I don't know how you have to fuck up your own perception not to notice that you are talking total nonsense, in general. There is usually a very long and bumpy road from theory to practice. 

@Kuba Powiertowski How should GOD act?

On 7/16/2023 at 6:08 PM, Leo Gura said:

What happens with the solipsism thing is that you spend a lot of time in denial about it. Then you feel depressed and bothered by it. And then eventually you become so conscious you stop even thinking about it and just enjoy being conscious. Ruminating about the downsides of solipsism is a kind of delusion which you must transcend.

I started this topic offering a different view, suffering and everything that is part of the dream is part of the dream. The things we don't like about the world, our pains and issues as well. Maybe some of us can find peace knowing this isn't real, it doesn't matter as the mortality of these bodies will teach us. Many could call it spiritual bypassing but really life seems to be a game and we are forced to leave in the end anyways.

30 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I started this topic offering a different view, suffering and everything that is part of the dream is part of the dream. The things we don't like about the world, our pains and issues as well. Maybe some of us can find peace knowing this isn't real, it doesn't matter as the mortality of these bodies will teach us. Many could call it spiritual bypassing but really life seems to be a game and we are forced to leave in the end anyways.

Trying to find peace knowing it isn’t real is what nonduality and Buddhism is teaching. 

Be careful not to fall into those traps ;)

On 18.07.2023 at 6:48 PM, Yimpa said:

How should GOD act?

It's not about acting, it's about being. God is selfless, fearless, full of unconditional love, and non-judgemental. This is something we could call God-mode of being. And God's acting is derived from it and undifferentiated in quality. We are the entire ocean in the drop, but an infinite ocean exists anyway. This is a major mistake in understanding that a non-dual state is superior to a dual. Both are aspects of the same divine reality. Being can only know itself through action or, to be more precise, interaction because, by definition, action requires a minimum of two participants or ingredients. But this is often too much for the heavily distorted human mind, which preferably seeks too simple solutions by its own definition, which is not necessarily true. Needless to say, everyone who claims to be solipsistic will soon rediscover the shape of things after leaving this human body.

Solipsism is GOOD

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 16/07/2023 at 11:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

thing is that you spend a lot of time in denial about it. Then you feel depressed and bothered by it

That didn’t happen in my case at all but I guess it can be the case for others.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@Bulgarianspirit awakening is open yourself to the infinity. solipsism is deceptive, it makes you create a strange and toxic scheme of reality. just forget it. You are limited, break your limitation. and that's it.

50 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Bulgarianspirit awakening is open yourself to the infinity. solipsism is deceptive, it makes you create a strange and toxic scheme of reality. just forget it. You are limited, break your limitation. and that's it.

You become unlimited, realizing you are everything and yet you are still a single consciousness, of course my ego is not the only thing that exists, but that is xD

2 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

You become unlimited, realizing you are everything and yet you are still a single consciousness, of course my ego is not the only thing that exists, but that is xD

Just try to awake as deep as you can, because it's beautiful.