Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

476 posts in this topic

I’m also a hypocrite :x

Ain’t that the truth? xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’m also a hypocrite :x

Ain’t that the truth? xD

Everything is, Also shit on the face, but it limits your vision. you only see shit, not truth

why do you guys argue so much in an internet forum and get so emotional ?

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

I’m seeing how this translates outside of the forum; not just exclusively to the forum. 

Now that’s some Alien shit right there.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

31 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

It is the typical reaction of conservatives resisting the new. they cannot bear anything that does not respect the sacred ancestral traditions. heresies are not pleasant for them, they are a threat. but the truth in the end, always makes its way

6 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Massive overreaction, from one of the only people who was making sense on this forum and bringing some sane discussion here. Think i'm done with this shit. I'll watch the old videos but this is just getting retarded and wasting my time. You aren't integrated at all, have fun with your psychedelics guys, you will likely never reach a state of satisfaction and peace with life following this bullshit, Leo is going to drive most of you into complete insanity

Lmfao that guy was BLATANTLY a messiah complex conman. Thought it was satire at first. TERRIFYING how readily the pathetic and desperate will accept any random nobody claiming special abilities and such.

I actually would like him unbanned for entertainment purposes ngl... Not sure why he was banned. Very amusing scenes.

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is the typical reaction of conservatives resisting the new. they cannot bear anything that does not respect the sacred ancestral traditions. heresies are not pleasant for them, they are a threat. but the truth in the end, always makes its way

If you are dissing conservatives, part of the "new" is people who worship identity. Men believing they are woman souls trapped in a man's body, self harming, suiciding, because of being so lost in ego.

Lots of weird emphasis placed on worshipping and propping up the ego in nu-left dogma.

It doesn't seem to me that any party is engaging in truth. Just ego delusion on one side and religious dogma on the other. That is the state of things.

6 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

why do you guys argue so much in an internet forum

You have over 3000 posts.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

2 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

You have over 3000 posts.

Oooooooooooo OWNED!!!!  

I care about my status on this forum immensely and I have to say "I'm just glad I'm not that guy right now"

Sheeesh how embarrassing 

13 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Oooooooooooo OWNED!!!!  

I care about my status on this forum immensely and I have to say "I'm just glad I'm not that guy right now"

Sheeesh how embarrassing 

I am not sure if this is genuine or a sarcasm targeted at me but I want to post two emojis nonetheless B|:x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

3 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I am not sure if this is genuine or a sarcasm targeted at me but I want to post two emojis nonetheless B|:x

It's genuine. 

5 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Lmfao that guy was BLATANTLY a messiah complex conman. Thought it was satire at first. TERRIFYING how readily the pathetic and desperate will accept any random nobody claiming special abilities and such.

I actually would like him unbanned for entertainment purposes ngl... Not sure why he was banned. Very amusing scenes.

you insulted and mocked the poor man from the get-go and then he with patience and graciousness thoroughly owned you

you still feel sore

plenty here irreversibly dived during this thread

indeed this thread is an grim turning point here

you sir are not worthy to untie artem's sandals

he showed the ugly bully you are

awake is

taking the blows and turning the other cheek

taking the licking yet carry on giving

not yourself however

Edited by gettoefl

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

awake is

I've done a little investigative work on that guy and I assure you he's a phony and a scammer (and really investigation wasn't needed, it was obvious) He says well-chosen beautiful words so that those who are willing to believe will believe him. to the pillory in the town square with him, and we will all throw him rotten vegetables, to set an example . and maybe a few lashes too.

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 7/16/2023 at 3:17 PM, Leo Gura said:

I don't brag about it. But it was essential to my awakening. Arrogance is important in this work.

it's not arrogance, it's just sovereignty. You can't be a humble sheep forever and expect to get anywhere besides the trainwreck the herd will inevitably lead you too

Edited by PenguinPablo

All you people crying about how there is no proof that you can become so conscious that psychedelics don't affect you anymore...well, here would have been your chance to collect some!?!

A self-proclaimed enlightened being with psychedelic immunity has offered himself up. Why wouldn't you want to investigate?

Simply to prove him wrong you should have taken him up on his offer.

But your unwillingness to engage and  arrogant dismissal only appear as denial and egoic self-preservation to every independently thinking person on here. 

Is Leo's goal with this forum to filter out anybody who doesn't blindly believe him and the be worshipped as the most conscious alien of the galaxy? Or does he actually want to help people? If it was the latter, he wouldn't run away from an opportunity like this for some truth to be revealed. (If the guy really is full of shit and Leo is so much more conscious, it would quickly become apparent if they had a conversation, it would maybe take up 30mins of Leo's time. Not a high price to pay)

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

you insulted and mocked the poor man from the get-go and then he with patience and graciousness thoroughly owned you

you still feel sore

plenty here irreversibly dived during this thread

indeed this thread is an grim turning point here

awake is

taking the blows and turning the other cheek

taking the licking yet carry on giving

not yourself however

You're an idiot dude, LOL. Are you trolling?

That guy is clearly fraud, very first post with the arrogance, coming in saying he "sees potential" in Leo like bitch what? Who the fuck even are you, randomly coming in acting like Jesus. With little putdowns aimed at people in every subsequent post, or "SAY IT TO MY FACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS MOTHERFUCKER" type retardation. Followed by gaslighting that you're just imagining he's being a c*nt.

He's a typical fraud, and you are either being satirical or are a typical mark. It makes me really mad seeing how easily the weak and desperate are exploited.

He probably DOES wear sandals too. Lmfao... What a fucking chumpmade bitch.

23 minutes ago, VoidJumper said:

All you people crying about how there is no proof that you can become so conscious that psychedelics don't affect you anymore...well, here would have been your chance to collect some!?!

A self-proclaimed enlightened being with psychedelic immunity has offered himself up. Why wouldn't you want to investigate?

Simply to prove him wrong you should have taken him up on his offer.

But your unwillingness to engage and  arrogant dismissal only appear as denial and egoic self-preservation to every independently thinking person on here. 

Is Leo's goal with this forum to filter out anybody who doesn't blindly believe him and the be worshipped as the most conscious alien of the galaxy? Or does he actually want to help people? If it was the latter, he wouldn't run away from an opportunity like this for some truth to be revealed. (If the guy really is full of shit and Leo is so much more conscious, it would quickly become apparent if they had a conversation, it would maybe take up 30mins of Leo's time. Not a high price to pay)

Exactly. 

Water by the River

8 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

If you are dissing conservatives, part of the "new" is people who worship identity.

I think he was using "conservative" as more of a philosophical idea rather than in a political way. No need to bring politics into this mess of a thread.

beep boop

37 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I think he was using "conservative" as more of a philosophical idea rather than in a political way. No need to bring politics into this mess of a thread.

@OldManCorcoran wouldn't know an enlightened being from his own arse hole.  Not to say this guy was by any means- but he takes skepticism to whole other level.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, OldManCorcoran said:

You're an idiot dude, LOL. Are you trolling?

That guy is clearly fraud, very first post with the arrogance, coming in saying he "sees potential" in Leo like bitch what? Who the fuck even are you, randomly coming in acting like Jesus. With little putdowns aimed at people in every subsequent post, or "SAY IT TO MY FACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS MOTHERFUCKER" type retardation. Followed by gaslighting that you're just imagining he's being a c*nt.

He's a typical fraud, and you are either being satirical or are a typical mark. It makes me really mad seeing how easily the weak and desperate are exploited.

He probably DOES wear sandals too. Lmfao... What a fucking chumpmade bitch.

You're gonna follow in his footsteps if you don't slow your roll with the name calling 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.