Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

476 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I wonder if your "stopped caring about being nice" was just a clever trick for the ego to justify its nonsense unhealthy behavior.

I wonder if “let me be a nicer person to everybody around me” is a clever trick for the ego to justify its nonsense unhealthy behavior.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Until you are ready to murder a guru you don't understand how deep this goes.

Poison or the axe? ☠️ ? 

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

I wonder if “let me be a nicer person to everybody around me” is a clever trick for the ego to justify its nonsense unhealthy behavior.

Aka Nice guys

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

It depends. Genuine action that comes from purity of heart has nothing to do with ego.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

It depends. Genuine action that comes from purity of heart has nothing to do with ego.

And it's worth striving for. Purity is a good thing.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Arrogance is important in this work.

I hear you that it’s important to bust through limiting paradigms and BS and being arrogant and single-minded can help you do that.

But it is also equally important to be humble to the fact that there are states of consciousness and understandings beyond your current understandings and states of consciousness, which I’m sure you are. But this emphasis on arrogance gives your followers a false idea that arrogance alone is good.

But arrogance is only one side of the coin. You have to be closed minded to insights you have realized are false. But also need to be humble to realizations that are beyond your level of development. If states of consciousness are infinite, then you are never done with awakening and spiritual development. It’s a lifelong process.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

9 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Well okey. Maybe i was wrong then. I just kept seeing you saying how you trancended human niceness and how it's all bs. And im thinking inside like, bro, you still have so many unhealthy destructive ego driven tendencies etc.  That's why i brought it up.

I wonder if your "stopped caring about being nice" was just a clever trick for the ego to justify its nonsense unhealthy behavior.

Don't overplay it. I am still nice the vast majority of the time and I will be nicer in the future as I mature.

Just because I call someone a rat once in a while doesn't mean anything.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't overplay it. I am still nice the vast majority of the time and I will be nicer in the future as I mature.

Fair enough.:) 

On 7/13/2023 at 10:29 AM, Artem said:

No.

You haven't read my message carefully. My mind is not affected by psychedelics, so sober/not-sober is the same for me.
Let's speak when LSD and DMT stop freaking you out.

Actually I can somewhat agree with this. The deeper I’ve gone into sober enlightenment work, the more I stay in this I AM feeling and even when I take shrooms or LSD I’m just chilling in the I AM and it basically cuts the trip off. But I can choose to trip or not. 

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Arrogance is important in this work

Yea i heard u say that before. Odd choice of words tho. 

My guess is you probably meant, daring not to subscribe to any path and follow your own way is essential to awakening. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

Yea i heard u say that before. Odd choice of words tho. 

My guess is you probably meant, daring not to subscribe to any path and follow your own way is essential to awakening. 

But is that really wisdom? To disregard what people who are more evolved has to say and their tips on the path.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I’m also a bit discouraged by your language recently Leo. I was watching some of your older videos and you had this humbleness, you would still encourage meditation and yoga and didn’t have this huge issue with insulting everyone else. Even with the awakenings, it doesn’t seem to have effected your character much. Many of us gain deep insight from meditation, contemplation, yoga, and I want to trust that the psychedelic path can be legit. But the way you act freaks me out because I don’t want to lose my humanness, my humbleness, and my kindness. I hope you can display better traits for your followers because your work is incredible but you gotta embody this stuff too. It’s almost like you don’t give a fuck anymore and are just trolling everyone, whereas you used to put so much time effort and intention into your work. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

But is that really wisdom? To disregard what people who are more evolved has to say and their tips on the path.

It's just that it worked out for you out of sheer luck lol. It could've ended terriblly wrong as well. 

@Salvijus You’re talking to yourself.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

And the arrogance im talking about is different. Im talking about the sense of superiority. It makes one incapable of genuine connection. Many troubles come from superiority type ego that i don't think is of any help on the spiritual path...

Just now, Salvijus said:

And the arrogance im talking about is different. Im talking about the sense of superiority. It makes one incapable of genuine connection. Many troubles come from superiority type ego that i don't think is of any help on the spiritual path...

Humans are acting like that all the time, just in a nice and socially acceptable way.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Very few spiritual people are scammers. They just genuinely believe that they have solved spirituality. Like Moksha here. He is completely self-deceived, but he honestly believes he's figured it all out. Self-deception 101. Projection 101. Closedmindedness 101. Gaslighting 101.

Dude. Take a look in the mirror, for heaven's sake.

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Leo Gura Who is amusing itself and otherwise feeling depressed at the ignorance of so-called others? How could this possibly be anything other than hyperinflated ego? The more sincerely you see beyond the surface of people (including yourself), and directly love this essence, the more integrity there will be in your teachings.

Listen to the feedback you receive over and over again, including from people that believe your "AWAKENINGS". The absolute within instinctively senses its entrapment. Enlightenment is the process of dissolving everything you are not.

This has to to be said. If not for your sake, for the sake of people that believe what you teach. There are a lot of young and vulnerable people here, who are suffering and sincerely desire truth. Ultimately the end of suffering is the direct realization of truth.

You have the power to help or delude them. Clearly see before trying to help others see.

? to everyone, including @Leo Gura. Please be careful with what @Leo Gura is claiming, and don't buy into increasingly extravagant claims. I don't doubt his sincerity, but he is diving deeper into imagination, rather than truth. I don't mean this an an insult to him, and I truly wish each of you the best.

Trust and look deeply within yourself. You are the answer to the only question that matters.

??????????????

Very well said.

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

I'll check in from time to time, but this is my last post. @Moksha out.

???

Say what?! You gotta be kidding. Who's going to talk sense to the lost souls of this forum from now on? It certainly ain't going to be me! :(

You'll be sorely missed, brother.

Why so serious?

32 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

seems like the heart and soul of each participant either feels the warning of ever deepening dissonance,

No, what happened is that one day leo said: from now on, alien awakening, and he didn't explain anything else. a big dramatic pause when his new line maturing. Forget the word alien and the colored guys in a helicopter doing somersaults. that's just an image. open your mind to the possibility (only possibility) of something, let's say, true. I also open my mind to the possibility that he's deceived, lost. we will see. now he begins to develop the matter, little by little. the guy doesn't do anything randomly, he picks the tempos. See the show with an open mind.

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Humans are acting like that all the time, just in a nice and socially acceptable way.

Yes. Everyone has a superiority complex. It's called ego. Im just trying to point out why this quality is of no benefit to spirituality. Or smth like that. I forgot why im talking about it.

Edited by Salvijus

7 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Yes. Everyone has a superiority complex. It's called ego. Im just trying to point out why this quality is of no benefit to spirituality. Or smth like that. I forgot why im talking about it.

Well, The superiority complex is something very irritating, but imagine a situation where you see with absolute clarity and the others do not. They are swimming in the mud, going round and round, you see it, it's obvious. but also, they think that the one who is in the mud is you, and with great condescension they explain to you that you are a fool and a mad, that according to the sacred scriptures they, there, swimming in the mud, have reached the pinnacle, the end, the Walhalla. all while you see them swimming in the mud. Well, you might have a hysterical fit from time to time.