tuku747

All of Nutrition Science is COMPLETE NONSENSE.

89 posts in this topic

Yeah Wallace Wattles wrote "the science of being healthy" and he mentioned health is a state of mind or something close I believe but he died soon after. 

18 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Yeah Wallace Wattles wrote "the science of being healthy" and he mentioned health is a state of mind or something close I believe but he died soon after.

xD

Quod erat demonstrandum, lol.

Why so serious?

42 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Keywoard: Subtle.

I understood very well what you mean by "subtle" and it is.
The only thing that is perfect is muscle meat and fat.

42 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Just because you have a compulsive addiction to a substance that numbs your spirit doesn't mean that it's the thing that your body actually wants and needs.

You are not open-minded enough.
I'm not a carnivore at all but the carnivores I see are mostly physically fine, with a very decent flow of thought, good expression etc.
Next Sadguru who explains the importance of fruits to be "energetic" looks like a human peanut and looks lethargic.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia It's a simple fact that humans are not natural born carnivores. Actual carnivores have big fangs and claws that are designed for catching their prey; they delight in eating raw flesh, crunching bones with their teeth and slurping their prey's warm blood, all of which makes any halfway normal human being gag when just thinking about it.

Having said that, am I telling you to stop eating meat? No, I don't. I am telling you to listen to your body and learn to distinguish between compulsive cravings on one hand and your body's innate wisdom on the other.

Only you can listen to what your body is telling you, noone else can do it for you.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

That's because health is largely genetics. And you need to find a diet that suits your genetics, which no one can do for you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's because health is largely genetics. And you need to find a diet that suits your genetics, which no one can do for you.

I like that answer. I find that to be true in a lot of cases. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

6 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Listening to one's body is a subtle art form which most people in our society have completely forgot how to practice. It's stunning when you think about it.

People are very good at focusing on bodies, without ever questioning what a body actually is. 

5 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

And part of this awareness is also being able to sense when something is a belief/mental .  So who knows maybe something is unhealthy in FACT, but how you experience and relate to that, wether that’s  a belief or actuality requires awareness to recognize , lol or am I completely off here 

People are very good at eating and drinking food, without ever questioning what food and drink actually is. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Ok, but my point is that genetics is nothing to God. God far surprasses the illusion of the physical body. Genetics is equivalent to ego in the same way the personality or the physical body is the ego. Yeah, the bias is there, and you're going to want to become more familiar with it, but ultimately, it has no power over how You, as God, in its fully awakened state, has to feel. That's because the mechanism that encodes and decodes the genes is entirely in the mind; and any distortions in the consciousness can be balanced in meditation.

It's the same way the body heals naturally. Sure, there's mechanism involved in the process of the body repairing itself, but you'd be a fool to recognize healing as anything short of a miracle!

You Are That Miracle.

Edited by tuku747

8 hours ago, tuku747 said:

I've tried 4 different diets and several detox methods and you know what I realized? It's ALL BS!!

Nutritional science does not preach any cleanses, detoxes, biased diets and cults. It is mostly interested in exploring the effects of individual foods on the human body - it makes suggestions not prescriptions and does not demonise foods (with some exceptions) 

Don't make the mistake of assuming that what vegans and carnivores talk about has anything do do with balanced nutrition. Once you actually take a step back from all the dogma (which you rightfully call the shitshow), you'll see that what NS advocates for is actually pretty basic, unbiased, very moderate, balanced, and kind of in line with intuitive eating if you are a mature human being. 

Preaching moderation and balance won't get you millions of followers, fame and bestseller books - hence why all this nonsense exists. 

I agree with you that we don't need any of that. Some people, sometimes, for a short term need to go a bi8t "off road" to recover and heal but most should eventually come back to a place of balance 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Over-arching principles like balance, moderation, listening to your body and just common sense (and basic health knowledge about essential vitamins and minerals, proteins/fat/carbs) go a long way. What you eat in particular is about the details. But the details aren't irrelevant for health. They're just less crucial, and there are better and worse answers for that.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

17 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Ok, but my point is that genetics is nothing to God. God far surprasses the illusion of the physical body. Genetics is equivalent to ego

Your point is wrong.

If your genetics were 1% different you'd be chimpanzee.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your point is wrong.

If your genetics were 1% different you'd be chimpanzee.

And yet God could shapeshift from to Chimpanzee to Lizard to Alien Rat. ? ? 

Actively REPROGRAMMING one's DNA in Real-Time.

32 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Nutritional science does not preach any cleanses, detoxes, biased diets and cults. It is mostly interested in exploring the effects of individual foods on the human body - it makes suggestions not prescriptions and does not demonise foods (with some exceptions) 

Don't make the mistake of assuming that what vegans and carnivores talk about has anything do do with balanced nutrition. Once you actually take a step back from all the dogma (which you rightfully call the shitshow), you'll see that what NS advocates for is actually pretty basic, unbiased, very moderate, balanced, and kind of in line with intuitive eating if you are a mature human being. 

Preaching moderation and balance won't get you millions of followers, fame and bestseller books - hence why all this nonsense exists. 

I agree with you that we don't need any of that. Some people, sometimes, for a short term need to go a bi8t "off road" to recover and heal but most should eventually come back to a place of balance 

Yes, but the mainstream narrative has been far from balance. Mainstream nutrition science for years preached that vegetable oils (the stuff they deep fry chicken and french fries in) were "heart-healthy". Perhaps for a time, when people were naive to that point of view, it was healthy, but that time has long past. Modern nutrition science also has recommended 6 grain/sugar loaded snacks a day for diabetics, and prescribed insulin to those with type II diabetes, effectively worsening insulin resistance and promoting heart-disease with a band-aid solution instead of actually addressing the root cause: which essentially boils down to disconnection with the body's balaning signals and food.

Edited by tuku747

19 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

And yet God could shapeshift from to Chimpanzee to Lizard to Alien Rat. ? ? 

Actively REPROGRAMMING one's DNA in Real-Time.

Stop abusing my teachings.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

People are very good at focusing on bodies, without ever questioning what a body actually is. 

People are very good at eating and drinking food, without ever questioning what food and drink actually is. 

Love this. “Working” on health can be very mystical. It’s so much deeper than how it’s conveyed mainstream . It’s not just this physical thing. The mind, energy, perception it’s all involved and intimately connected 

Also, I should add, there is no dispute whatsoever that highly processed foods and heavy metals and pesticides are unhealthy for everyone. It's just that if your genetics is strong enough your body can endure A LOT of abuse.

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

The best diet is always going to be the one that brings you closer to God. 

:P

It will if you eat God directly and not the corporate stuff.

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Schizophonia It's a simple fact that humans are not natural born carnivores. Actual carnivores have big fangs and claws that are designed for catching their prey;

When the first hominids migrated to the plains of southern Africa, despite the gradual increase in the consumption of animal products, there was no evolutionary pressure to develop such characteristics because intelligence made them unnecessary.

You can admit it, vegans always justify short human digestive systems with cooking.

they delight in eating raw flesh, crunching bones with their teeth and slurping their prey's warm blood, all of which makes any halfway normal human being gag when just thinking about it.

You underestimate the influence of the epigenetic condition on human psychology.
Humans today are much softer than a few hundred years ago (especially in "rich" countries).
Even today, you can find whole populations with particularly violent practices, for you it may not be normal but for them it is.
You can get used to and un-get used to almost anything.

In the meantime, I have no problem killing an animal, animal flesh tastes good even raw.
In fact the taste is mostly better raw than cooked.

Having said that, am I telling you to stop eating meat? No, I don't. I am telling you to listen to your body and learn to distinguish between compulsive cravings on one hand and your body's innate wisdom on the other.

Agree :)

Only you can listen to what your body is telling you, noone else can do it for you.

""

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, I should add, there is no dispute whatsoever that highly processed foods and heavy metals and pesticides are unhealthy for everyone. It's just that if your genetics is strong enough your body can endure A LOT of abuse.

Sometimes processed foods are healthier that "whole foods"

Weed makes me more aware of my body. I take it at nighttime. When the weed peaks, it becomes painstakingly obvious that the food I’d eaten throughout the day was terrible for me. I’ll actualize the mistakes of my ancestors if I continue my selfish ways.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI