tuku747

All of Nutrition Science is COMPLETE NONSENSE.

89 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Sometimes processed foods are healthier that "whole foods"

The mind can justify drinking bleach when given the proper conditions. That doesn’t mean we should tolerate nonsense in that context.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

30 minutes ago, Monomachus said:

It will if you eat God directly and not the corporate stuff.

Lol. Epic comment.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

The best diet is always going to be the one that brings you closer to God. 

:P

36 minutes ago, Monomachus said:

A couple fast food places that I frequent put a smiley face on my receipt as an act of love. 

Of course, I see God in the smiley face, but I’m not stupid enough to eat the receipt.

I’m also wising up and realizing that they just want my business more, so to hell with fast food!!!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

A couple fast food places that I frequent put a smiley face on my receipt as an act of love. 

Of course, I see God in the smiley face, but I’m not stupid enough to eat the receipt.

I think what he meant was nature's food and not processed junk.

42 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

“Working” on health can be very mystical.

Unless you are suffering from an actual disease, you don't have to work on your health. You just need to stop actively working against it.

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, tuku747 said:

Ok, but my point is that genetics is nothing to God. God far surprasses the illusion of the physical body. Genetics is equivalent to ego in the same way the personality or the physical body is the ego.

Lmao, that's taking spiritual bypassing to a whole new level.

Why so serious?

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

Unless you are suffering from an actual disease, you don't have to work on your health. You just need to stop actively working against it.

Hence the quotation marks ? but good point! The body has natural self correcting tendency 

1 hour ago, tuku747 said:

Ok, but my point is that genetics is nothing to God. God far surprasses the illusion of the physical body. Genetics is equivalent to ego in the same way the personality or the physical body is the ego.

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

It’s the equivalent of going to a party and telling everyone there that they don’t exist.

Why not enjoy the party while realizing that the entire party is GOD?

All I know is when I eat healthily, I feel good and when I eat unhealthy, I feel like shit. Genetics play a role, but when you look at the statistics and also from personal experience, I find most people with degenerative diseases got it from the way they ate not from what they believed the food will do to their bodies. You can heal yourself with the mind so, I'm sure the mind can also make you sick. But in general, healthier eating habits will ward off diseases for the most part if done correctly and from a place of proper knowledge. Even tho we are Gid, Gid can also imagine sickness. We have to remember most people are not conscious of how they're creating situations and circumstances in their lives, so just telling them they are God and can eat anything they want without consequences is not applicable.

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It’s the equivalent of going to a party and telling everyone there that they don’t exist.

Why not enjoy the party while realizing that the entire party is GOD?

It's not that they are God but you, as God, are imagining them. 

Human: make distinction between what’s good and bad.

Alien: intuit what’s right given the contextless context.

16 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Brilliant

16 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

?

28 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The mind can justify drinking bleach when given the proper conditions. That doesn’t mean we should tolerate nonsense in that context.

What, now you're even telling me that drinking bleach is bad for me? Geez, you organic whole food nazis are just CRAZY. :P

Why so serious?

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Brilliant

Thanks. I got my moments. ;)

But it really is amazing, isn't it? For a huge chunk of the population in our great Western society, the notion of not actively ruining your health by putting toxic garbage in your body is such a radical concept that it sounds utterly insane to them.

It's kind of like seeing someone who keeps hitting his own head with a hammer, and as you walk over and suggest they stop doing it, they just look at you and say "ooooh no, you're one of those crazy and militant health nuts, aren't you?! UGH!!" xD

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

56 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I sometimes drink coca cola.
It's just sugar, CO2 and plant extracts, obviously not a source of micronutrients but nothing carcinogenic, allergenic, anything that could cause intestinal irritation, an endotoxin flare-up...
Same for the white chocolate, once I ate a whole bar of white chocolate and was fine and strong afterwards, looking back I've never had such a serious and relaxed voice lol.

Besides that I can go into the forest and literally DIE eating certain berries and mushrooms.
There is only a select set of commercially available edible plants, and most of them will give you trouble.
I remember when I was in high school when I fell into vegan propaganda, I ate whole chunks of beans and/or well-cooked whole grains (disgusting, sincere person wants to eat this shit :) ), even soaked for several days in basic water before long pressure cooking.
I had MASSIVE brain fog and huge gas to the point where I thought my ass was going to turn into a jet pack.
Once I was doubled over in philosophy class because I had had a colopathy attack :)

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Weed makes me more aware of my body. I take it at nighttime. When the weed peaks, it becomes painstakingly obvious that the food I’d eaten throughout the day was terrible for me. I’ll actualize the mistakes of my ancestors if I continue my selfish ways.

Now u making me wanna do it damn . Tnx 

37 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Limitations are maintained by the mind. Let go of limiting thoughts, and be present in the body. This is the only way forward. You can't get there without faith.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, I should add, there is no dispute whatsoever that highly processed foods and heavy metals and pesticides are unhealthy for everyone. It's just that if your genetics is strong enough your body can endure A LOT of abuse.

How unhealthy those things will be for you is a factor of your belief, or agreement, that these things are affecting you, limiting you as God. You're not detoxing the brain, you're detoxing the mind.

You need to recognize that the constant rumination over one's supposed ill-health is the cause of ill-health itself. Thinking oneself as unhealthy, ironically, is not healthy; unless it is moving you to eat healthier. But what is healthy for you again, is a factor of perception.

So Be at Peace within your mind, body, and spirit, and the Father will heal.

Edited by tuku747

1 hour ago, Monomachus said: