SQAAD

I Don't Like The Truth

58 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Most people enjoy delusions and become enraged by facts. They are so angered by facts that on occasion, expressing them becomes illegal.

The delusion is convincing yourself that facts are absolutely true.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

This is our nature, this is who we are, all the diversity we can express co-existing on one plane.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 hours ago, integral said:

This is our nature, this is who we are, all the diversity we can express co-existing on one plane.

Love creates boundaries so that it can love in all, and as all diverse perspectives.

All diverse perspectives are an expression of infinite consciousness.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Then the Truth is that you don't like the truth

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

Whether or not one likes Truth does not negate the fact that GOD is all that exists.

@Moksha

On 5/7/2023 at 7:27 PM, Moksha said:

You can't force it, but you can prepare for it. Every insight you have takes you deeper, and helps you relinquish the storms on the surface. Gather insights like stones that sink you into yourself. Descend patiently, and allow your form to adjust to each new depth. Before you know it, you will be breathing naturally, in deep water.

Beautiful~!

@integral

On 6/7/2023 at 0:55 AM, integral said:

If you lived Hitlers childhood you would of killed millions of people. All this hatred is hypocrisy. On top of this what you are is a specific combination of experiences from the position on earth and time you where born, everything you think, believe, see and understand was given to you it was not "earned". 

Do you have any idea how hard Hitlers life was? Your living in a fairy tail judging things in a privileged position, judging things with a perspective that was hand fed to you. Its non-sense on every level.

Your hating the opposite side of the same coin. Yourself! 

Bottom line is that Hitler didn't actually do anything. Ultimately Everything is the Will of God.

I am more criticizing God rather than Hitler. I don't like how God works in many aspects because it's way too harsh and brutal.

@Davino 

20 hours ago, Davino said:

Yep! ^_-

@Ajax 

On 5/7/2023 at 10:51 PM, Ajax said:

@SQAAD  Simple. You lack the tools and abilities to handle life. There has to be a balance of knowledge and power...

I am gonna have you watch some Mexican cartel torture & gore type videos and then see how much powerful you are.

@Swarnim 

On 5/7/2023 at 7:58 PM, Swarnim said:

SQAAD, you're pure love. Open up your heart and see how Infinity loves you endlessly. Realize the true nature of reality through your heart, not just your head. That's not enough. Reality loves you so dearly that the only reason it exists is because you want to survive. This whole world, all of infinity is only there for you. It loves you so dearly that it doesn't even have a sense of self, that it's one with you. All of life is of no worry when you understand the indestructible shield that is this reality's love for you. All you have to do is to love it back so dearly that you stop existing as a self just like it has done for you. Dissolve yourself in that love and you'll feel a protection like no other.

Open your heart, all of this will make sense. You cannot stop worrying by simply understanding the non-duality of reality through your head. If you only awaken through the head, reality feels like a void and impersonal. That's only half the truth. Awaken through your heart.

That was beautiful.

What do you mean open you heart? Can you give me some example?

A part of me intuits how great Reality is but.. still in the back of my mind there is  all this crap about Reality that i do not like.

@Yimpa 

On 5/7/2023 at 7:12 PM, Yimpa said:

Question even that belief.

You’re still waiting on something separate from you to save you.

You can't force anything. In actuality you cannot even do anything.

It's all ordained by God.

Much of the time, I'm still a coward.

Real Relationship Means to Manifest the Courageous Heart

A person who does not have a heart cannot hate, cannot be angry, cannot be hurt, cannot be jealous. Without love there is no such thing as jealousy, hurt, fear, hatred, or anger. All of these things are reactions to the absence of love, to the blockage of it, to the non-perceiving of it. To be aware of the real relationship means that there is always awareness of love. This never goes, in any relationship. There is always the lovingness, and love has understanding in it. Love has forgiveness and acceptance in it. Love has compassion, appreciation, pleasure, happiness, strength, and gratitude. All these are elements of love, and it is there all the time; it is part of our nature. The courageous heart is the heart that is always present, regardless of what happens. If your heart is present only if good things happen, your heart is not yet free, not actualized. You are still a coward, still afraid. You have a heart, but not yet a courageous heart. So to have a true relationship, a real relationship, means to manifest the courageous heart.

There are several more good excerpts here : https://www.diamondapproach.org/glossary/refinery_phrases/heart

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

You can't force anything. In actuality you cannot even do anything.

It's all ordained by God.

You can surrender to Love.

10 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Swarnim 

That was beautiful.

What do you mean open you heart? Can you give me some example?

A part of me intuits how great Reality is but.. still in the back of my mind there is  all this crap about Reality that i do not like.

If you have awakened from the head, meaning you can comfortably see that reality is impersonal, empty, meaningless, and are completely detached from it, understanding it's all a dream without any substance, then the next thing to do is to awaken from the heart. Develop a pinpoint concentration in your chest, similar to the concentration at the third eye area. Emanate love from the point in your chest once you start feeling that pressure. Emanate more and more, until you realize you can love that point, and that emanation itself, so you detach from the emanation process, and you're loving everything at once from an entirely new dimension. It's a very intense state of love. Then, combine it with your awakening of your head if you haven't already. You'll see that this dream you saw as impersonal has been breathed with life, as if it's one benevolent being, emanating unstoppable love to absolutely nowhere. Now, let your relative self surface and be part of the dream, however, witness how your relative self is so absolutely made of love.
If you don't at least have tears in your eyes, you haven't gone deep enough.

Edited by Swarnim

11 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@integral

Bottom line is that Hitler didn't actually do anything. Ultimately Everything is the Will of God.

I am more criticizing God rather than Hitler. I don't like how God works in many aspects because it's way too harsh and brutal.

This has nothing to do with god or any story or external event, its about your emotions and does emotions are spinning up storys about what you like and dont like about the world. Focus on feeling your emotions and letting them go. There is no logic or rationality or new framing or new perspective or awakening to have, let go of your emotion right now where you stand. 

---

Liking and disliking things is a habit your formed very young and its stronger then most for you. Its time to unravel that mechanism. It has nothing to do with external events or god or hitler. Its about your habits.

Learn to let go of what you like and dont like. Practice with small things then build your way up. That includes letting go of things you like not just the things your dislike. Come back to the center. Liking something is just as judgmental and emotionally charged as disliking. The act of liking creates the opposite side of the coin of disliking, you cant have one with out the other. At some point when you can have a healthy relationship with this mechanism can you start liking things again from a place of wisdom. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 7/7/2023 at 5:05 AM, SQAAD said:

am more criticizing God rather than Hitler. I don't like how God works in many aspects because it's way too harsh and brutal.

Yeah, life is absolutely brutal. it is, let's say, a playground with certain conditions. Imagine that you are nothing, empty. you throw the dice, big bang, the rules are defined, but the game is unpredictable. you do not control it because you are that. So you dedicate yourself to that, to be. more and more complex, perfectly perfect, more intricate. you are the executioners and the victims, suffering means nothing, engine of evolution, depth, yang inside the ying. more and more complex, more intelligent, more conscious, deeper. the magnitude of your work is unthinkable, the scope of your power, total. billions of galaxies now dancing a cosmic dance in which you bathe in the depth of yourself. your joy has no stain, your perfection is total. you love yourself and dance with yourself, and your dance is wonder made form. Hallelujah, that's what you are. 

On 05.07.2023 at 5:08 AM, SQAAD said:

you worry all the time about your needs and about all the things you don't wanna experience. 

Also there are many other things to be upset about like: lovelessness, egotism, arrogance, racism, wealth inequality, wage slavery, all sorts of teribble life situations, rape, decapitation, torture, murder, war, poverty, all sorts of weird diseases, aging, Andrew Tate, Putin, Hitler, Ted Bundy & the list just never ends.

A part of me just wishes that i was completely free of all that sh*t. A part of me wishes that i never had to care or worry about anything again. A part of me wishes that i was untouchable by all this.

This is exactly what you'll be free of when you permanently awaken. The fact that you experience this as an everyday common occurence tells you that you have lots of work to do and you are not spiritually awakened. Time to get to work and actually apply the insight experiences you've had with psychedelics and living in with those insights 24/7.

That will start changing your life on the 'depth' axis, not doing your 58th DMT session this friday.

Edited by ardacigin

11 hours ago, ardacigin said:

This is exactly what you'll be free of when you permanently awaken

You don't need to awaken to have peace. People here are so obsessed with Awakening. Most people need to lay a sold ground of peace, love and joy before even considering pursuiting awakening.

4 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Most people need to lay a sold ground of peace, love and joy

Paradoxically, peace, love and joy are best expressed when you don’t have any reason at all to be peaceful, loving, and joyful.

If you need a reason, then you’ve already lost the magic.

8 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You don't need to awaken to have peace. People here are so obsessed with Awakening. Most people need to lay a sold ground of peace, love and joy before even considering pursuiting awakening.

You actually do. Otherwise survival worries OP makes clear in his post will rear their heads eventually. For you as well if you are 'peaceful' right now, you wont be tomorrow or the day after. You are not conscious of the magnitude of suffering you are experiencing as a ego and that contrast and understanding can occur with awakening only in the depth I'm talking about. Otherwise, your 'happiness' will always be 'shaky' and 'unreliable' so to speak. 

Edited by ardacigin