Enizeo

Leo, why have your words become so confrontational?

55 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura  I love the parts in the videos berating us ?.  

But then you shift back to being nice saying you need to be more inclusive ?

It's good to polarize just don't end up totally alone ?

I try to be nice when nothing important is at stake.

I am least nice when the highest AWAKENING is at stake.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

It doesn’t seem to be a joke … but i don’t think it’s a problem as long as he is safe and hopefully not suffering too hard which he seems not to do  considering his replies so that’s good??

It can be perceived as a joke as long as it helps you see the bigger picture.

In any case, it also depends on where you are in your journey. I’m not appalled by this because I myself have been screaming and  fussing ever since I came out of my mother’s womb. It’s just that I’ve been putting all of that into areas where I wasn’t being heard for decades; I was instead forced to follow the herd.

The good news is that doesn’t have to be your destiny forever. Learn to be autonomous, and nobody can fuck with you (not even yourself).

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It can be perceived as a joke as long as it helps you see the bigger picture.

In any case, it also depends on where you are in your journey. I’m not appalled by this because I myself have been screaming and  fussing ever since I came out of my mother’s womb. It’s just that I’ve been putting all of that into areas where I wasn’t being heard for decades; I was instead forced to follow the herd.

The good news is that doesn’t have to be your destiny forever. Learn to be autonomous, and nobody can fuck with you (not even yourself).

im not appalled either. If one is open enough “insanity” isn’t really shocking nor foreign . We are alike somehow. I’ve been playing hide and seek all my life in this existential way, not sure what you’re alluding to tho but I can recognize it

I agree with you. The “not even yourself” part is perhaps the only part that raises question marks for me

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I agree with you. The “not even yourself” part is perhaps the only part that raises question marks for me

It also took a lot of work on my part to also understand that.

For example, it’s why I see Leo’s “IMPORTANT - Nobody On This Forum Is Awake” thread to be one of his most monumental works.
For someone who is wise, it’s so blatantly obvious that the “you” you keep identifying as is a complete hoax. Yet, people take it so damn seriously for their entire lives… it’s nuts!

Also, many people assume psychedelics will be this fun adventure that will awaken you effortlessly. NO! Psychedelics will completely shatter the idea of who you think you are. Most will flee and go back to their everyday bullshit lives. The wise continue on the path with greater respect for higher self.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My teachings about alien stuff will be confined to my course.

Nothing about my work has fundamentally changed. All the very radical stuff I will simply lock behind a paywall for those who want it.

@Leo Gura Does the course help people who are new to enlightenment? Like people who hadn't read much non duality texts and budhist texts.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

For example, it’s why I see Leo’s “IMPORTANT - Nobody On This Forum Is Awake” thread to be one of his most monumental works.
For someone who is wise, it’s so blatantly obvious that the “you” you keep identifying as is a complete hoax. Yet, people take it so damn seriously for their entire lives… it’s nuts!

I like that message of Leo  too. And if it triggers someone that says something..

I’m tempted to write that I understand what you’re saying which it’s like I do in a sense but simultaneously I can’t say that. But here it’s like I don’t even take seriously the fact of taking myself seriously. Almost like this desire to be a specific way yet no desire for it really I’m doing fine regardless simultaneously 

But I vibe with it anyways ??

and yes I notice this seriousness everywhere !!

“Also, many people assume psychedelics will be this fun adventure that will awaken you effortlessly. NO! Psychedelics will completely shatter the idea of who you think you are. Most will flee and go back to their everyday bullshit lives. The wise continue on the path with greater respect for higher self.”

never tried them but always been curious about it . And the path unfolds naturally yea.. natural attraction to it for some  

@Leo Gura please could you also make video on YouTube about this. This is very interesting stuff. ? 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Do you think about writing a book about mapping all these Awakenings/Alien States of Consciousness?

It can be a Psychedelics Spiral Dynamics... or do you think it is irrelevant to map all that?

To be honest I don't even think it's possible to map "Alien Stages of Consciousness".  

1 hour ago, Bandman said:

PS. Why is capitalising the words GOD and AWAKENING your new gimmick? You used to just capitalise the first letter. Is this also to show us that what you're talking about is nothing like what others talk about? (since others also tend to capitalise the first letter but not the whole word)

Because Leo is YELLING AT US!

1 hour ago, Bandman said:

PS. Why is capitalising the words GOD and AWAKENING your new gimmick? You used to just capitalise the first letter. Is this also to show us that what you're talking about is nothing like what others talk about?

Exactly.

When I say GOD and AWAKENING it is not to be confused with what Buddhists, nondualists, and Vedantists talk about.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

@Leo Gura Does the course help people who are new to enlightenment? Like people who hadn't read much non duality texts and budhist texts.

Yes

1 hour ago, Abhishaik said:

@Leo Gura please could you also make video on YouTube about this. This is very interesting stuff. ? 

I have already made basic awakening videos on YT. Advanced ones will be in the course.

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Leo Gura Do you think about writing a book about mapping all these Awakenings/Alien States of Consciousness?

It can be a Psychedelics Spiral Dynamics... or do you think it is irrelevant to map all that?

To be honest I don't even think it's possible to map "Alien Stages of Consciousness".  

I'm not gonna map it in any formal way. I will just explain various kinds of consciousness which are available. I will not place them in any hierarchy.

Edited by Leo Gura

Don't know what to expect of the price either tbh @Leo Gura. Don't make it a lot for us uni students man :((

17 minutes ago, Wyeth said:

@Leo Gura approximately when will the course be released?

Whenever I get to it. I will not be making any promises.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Whenever I get to it. I will not be making any promises.

I cannot imagine something more advanced than what you already explained, at least on the theoretical level.

This community & this forum is one of the most unique corners of the internet - by far.

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing about my work has fundamentally changed. All the very radical stuff I will simply lock behind a paywall for those who want it.

What I post on YT is designed for mass consumption and normies. What I post on my blog and elsewhere is designed to be more personal and more radical -- the stuff I shouldn't say on YT.

Are there any advanced/complicated but not dangerous stuff that you can talk on YT? 

3 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Are there any advanced/complicated but not dangerous stuff that you can talk on YT? 

Maybe, but it will go in the course.

For example, I will be talking about how abstraction works in the course. There are many such topics which I would rather discuss inside a course because I want to connect them to other advanced stuff. A course allows me to connect topics together in a way that doesn't work well on YT. A course allows us to build towards a higher goal.

Edited by Leo Gura