Chives99

People that put other people down are sad

16 posts in this topic

You're a beautiful person, no matter what, dont let people bully you, you're exactly where you're supposed to be right now, work on yourself, love other people, if you put people down its because you feel crap about yourself and have to bring others down to your level, msery loves company. Forget about then you are so much better than them. You are loved,

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

4 hours ago, Sincerity said:

You're beautiful too. :)

Hope he didn't read your signature after reading that. ?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

20 hours ago, Chives99 said:

You're a beautiful person

It's wrong.
1) Beauty is a judgment purely and simply relative to experience.
Let's be clear enough, beauty is about nothing, absolutely nothing other than your ability to seduce another human (this also goes for "inner beauty") and no one would have this consideration if they were stuck living alone on a desert island.
So yes there are ugly people that nobody wants, disgusting inside and out, and these people may never be liked by anyone (unless you really try hard).
The first people I saw denying this OBVIOUSNESS on this forum weren't ugly, they were just protecting their egos trying to convince themselves that they weren't ultimately saved by their appearance at least correct, sometimes their wealth etc.

2) As the final cause of this enterprise is to protect the ego from an energetic charge that it would not bear, if only by proxy (it is almost always by proxy in fact, not for nothing that 90 % of vegans come from developed countries lol), this position is in fact an injunction and nothing else.
I don't want to be beautiful, it's horrible to want to be beautiful because you deny a whole part of yourself (and of God).

21 hours ago, Chives99 said:

no matter what, dont let people bully you, you're exactly where you're supposed to be right now, work on yourself, love other people, if you put people down its because you feel crap about yourself and have to bring others down to your level, msery loves company. Forget about then you are so much better than them. You are loved,

Everything else is basically an attempt to somehow self-convince yourself of a fraudulent paradigm that again is supposed to protect your ego and nothing else.
Being aggressive and destructive is normal, in fact I even believe that if someone tries to humiliate you, you are allowing it and even asking for it.

I see how some people around me are mean to others but nice or avoidant to me.

It's part of life.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia Their beauty is recognised not in what you can get from them (ego) but from the divinity within them, an expression of oneness existing forever and ever 

4 hours ago, Chives99 said:

@Schizophonia Their beauty is recognised not in what you can get from them (ego) but from the divinity within them, an expression of oneness existing forever and ever 

Beauty is attraction, it is a dual notion, and by extension contingent.
It is this semantics that is understood when you invoke the notion of beauty in the context of the underlying intent of your message.
But to protect your ego and not have to confront me you back off and lie about the meaning of the words you used.
As if your slightly strange vision of beauty, universal or whatever, had a lot to do with it.

I'm not even here to convey pessimistic ideas, but I kind of sleight of hand stops me and everyone else in the development of a more profound and pragmatic paradigm.

A more complete view of the world will always be more effective, in the end, than illusory encouragement.
That's how I work afterwards.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

True

i‘ve been bullied a little bit as a kid and in ways it scarred my ego for life. Can‘t even imagine the pain of people who were bullied a lot.

On 1.7.2023 at 4:16 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Hope he didn't read your signature after reading that. ?

hehe ?

I could write books about the passive aggressive treatment i have had over the years, it's not even funny.

On 6/30/2023 at 11:28 PM, Chives99 said:

if you put people down its because you feel crap about yourself and have to bring others down to your level

Truer words have not been spoken. 

The brain doesn't know the difference between what's real and what's being imagined. So, remembering experiences from the past, is like reliving them in the present. There is power in letting go. We are creating new ripples in the ocean every time we drop pebbles in it and recreating the past when the past is being remembered. The brain will believe we're going through that experience now and it will become more difficult to form new neural pathways in order to change the way our brain perceives reality. We can change our past at any time by remembering it differently right here, right now, in the present moment because the present moment is all that exists. If we are defined by memories of the past, we are creating our predictable future, right now. There are scars within us that we hold on to; but when we recognize that those wounds can be healed by letting go of them, then and only then can we begin to heal. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Schizophonia im talking about a different beauty to you

I love this, thanks for sharing. It's hard to remove our ego from other peoples judgement, but I've noticed within myself that anytime I am judging another, it is ultimately coming from fear. A lack of feeling secure in myself. Applying more kindness to ourselves and others is so important. xoxo

1 hour ago, ThermalTide said:

I love this, thanks for sharing. It's hard to remove our ego from other peoples judgement, but I've noticed within myself that anytime I am judging another, it is ultimately coming from fear. A lack of feeling secure in myself. Applying more kindness to ourselves and others is so important. xoxo

great answer