toczix

acid trip gave me electric shocks, thought I was going to be posessed

24 posts in this topic

Acid had always been an incredible experience in my life, my three previous trips of around 100-150ug were truly amazing. 

Life changing in a beyond positive way.

However, my trip four weeks ago was unpleasant, to say the least. 

I don't even know where to begin, but I don't want to make it a drawn out story, so I'll do my best to describe what was happening to me.

1 tab dropped at 9 am, and another at 10 am. (200ug total)

The come up felt "humbling" to say the least - it was very disorienting. 

It seemed as if I was just "confused" and a bit overwhelmed, nothing was enjoyable, or magical whatsoever.

As I started to come up, I felt a very strong feeling within my body, as if I was being attacked spiritually.

I looked at my iphone, and Immediately thought of it as some random piece of egyptian technology, and that combined with the 5G towers was causing a spiritual attack on me.

I felt three waves of energy, like that trembling eardrums feeling you yawn.

It was extremely disconcerting and confusing.

From this point on, I was a little bit spooked. Thank god I had my friend (who is conscious) over to look after me, otherwise I may have ended up naked on the street, in the hospital, or dead.

After those waves of energy came over me, I was sitting cross legged on the ground looking at my friend, I said "bro, I think my ego is dissolving and I'm not ready for it, I like being me. I do not want to leave my body, I like my body very much"

Right after I said that I was "blindsided" by a spirit, ghost, or energy. Im not exactly sure what happened other than I literally started foaming at the mouth because of how much energy was surging through my body.

On top of that, I was physically knocked over and thrown on to the ground (once) and I got back up and I asked my friend, "WTF was that???" and it happened again.

Thrown on the ground, AGAIN. 

Random muscles were firing off in my body, contracting, pulsing, I didn't know what was happening.

At that point I felt like there may have been something very malevolent trying to take over my body. 

So I started pacing in my apartment. I felt that if I stayed still for too long that this "thing" was going to enter my body. Every milisecond of my walking allowed me to stay conscious enough to remember that it was me and stay in my body. 

I thought, if I keep walking, I can endure it second by second and with each second it's progress towards the trip ending. 

BUT

If I slowed down, even for a second, then the electric shocks were going to come back.

So I paced back and forth in my apartment, for 8 and a half hours. 

back and forth, back and forth,

reciting that I liked jesus very much, and that I like to be in my own body

I felt like all of this information was flowing through me, Apple is connected to egypt, the iphone's aren't human tech, jeff bezos is not human, all the typical conspiracies but I said this like it was coming through me, not from me.

Finally, after 8.5 hours and 70,000 steps, yes 70,000 steps later the effects subsided. I would only get an electric shock every once and a while.

Now, over a month later and I only get them periodically during meditation.

However, funny enough they came back at full force when I took a weed edible.

So at this point, I try to stay as sober as possible.

It was a lot for me to handle, and I don't think i'll be tripping anytime soon. 

If you're asking me, what's the point of this post?

Well, I am hoping for some kind of insight, if you've got any ideas as to why it happened, physically or spiritually any information would be much appreciated.

Thank you ?

Sounds to me like your ego digged yourself too deep , layer upon layer of different belief systems that aren't truth. There are a lot of pointers in your story that show low operating consciousness you live in.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Sounds to me like your ego digged yourself too deep , layer upon layer of different belief systems that aren't truth. There are a lot of pointers in your story that show low operating consciousness you live in.

Agreed, I recently put myself on "house arrest" for 6 months to build a business and although I came out of the other end successful, it put a great deal of stress on me and I was operating FOR SURE in a lower state of consciousness. (maybe still am) :(

25 minutes ago, Benton said:

She talks about this very thing happening to people often on her channel.

I think there is truth to what she says about the potential negatives with psychedelics. I do think she overlooks positives as well.

It makes me wonder. I think the city I was in (southwestern US) definitely has an extremely hedonistic, low vibrational collective consciousness. It may have just been a bad environment to do it in.

Edited by toczix

10 hours ago, toczix said:

Random muscles were firing off in my body, contracting, pulsing, I didn't know what was happening.

At that point I felt like there may have been something very malevolent trying to take over my body. 

That just sounds like kundalini being released. A lot of people actually confuse kundalini with possession, because they're not used to the sudden supply of energy that their body receives. The chakras open up and traumatic energy that has been trapped in the body your whole life suddenly starts flowing freely. Your body might twitch, move, convulse, you might scream or make weird sounds, which might feel like a possession since your body starts doing it's own thing. Really your body is not being taken over, the "you" that think it owns the body just starts falling apart, and experiencing this lack of control for the first time can be quiet the shock. So in a sense it's more of an exorcism where the "you" gets burned out of the body.

You could just let the body do, say and think whatever it wants to do, say and think, but for most people that's a scary thought, because they don't trust the body.

beep boop

I think u moved/released some trapped energy. When that happens the body starts doing its own thing. In Indian tradition it’s called spontaneous Kriyas, and electric “shocks” can be part of them. Can be a blessing if not resisted 

That is kundalini, chill, very normal, very healthy.

Your consciousness was too high for your body so it had to level up. So the intelligence in your body was awakened and that is how kundalini feels.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

LSD is very yogic in nature. I had an episode of kundalini awakening so extreme in LSD that I thought I was losing my shit. If it weren't because I understood what was going on and the loving nature of what was happening to me.

Kundalini awakenings in LSD have INMENSELY healed my scoliosis. My spine and body started doing spontaneous intrincated yoga positions and mad convulsions. I felt like literally every cell in my body was awakening because I had become so conscious that they couldn't hold that much consciousness. It was in this point that the safety mechanism in the body or what it felt like the intelligence in my body was triggered and started the process of evolving the vessel in all levels, what is known as kundalini. I felt so much pain and release it was indescribable.

It's very intense so I can understand how the first time you can arrive at the wrong conclusions, but it's extremely loving. Like the most loving and brutaly intense experience. Bursting through all blockages with pure energy and opening it to love and healing.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Benton She is very intelligent and makes decent points but does not fully understand psychedelics herself. Most spiritual teachers want to appear to have the highest teachings. Psychedelics usurp all teachings - this is why she overlooks the positives. I cannot take any spiritual teacher seriously who glimpses over psychedelics as a spiritual tool. It's like a bodybuilder not using weights but wanting to compete in the IFBB. It's the obvious avenue to increased consciousness. 

@toczix When incidents happen like this, you have to assume it's happening for a reason and that you will emerge as the winner. And usually, these situations happen when there is a lack of love. There is nothing wrong with spiritual entities, only when you lack love, and that is the issue. LSD teaches you to love more and to accept spiritual energy fully. But overall, only you will figure it out. 

Edited by Pudgey

4 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

That just sounds like kundalini being released. A lot of people actually confuse kundalini with possession, because they're not used to the sudden supply of energy that their body receives. The chakras open up and traumatic energy that has been trapped in the body your whole life suddenly starts flowing freely. Your body might twitch, move, convulse, you might scream or make weird sounds, which might feel like a possession since your body starts doing it's own thing. Really your body is not being taken over, the "you" that think it owns the body just starts falling apart, and experiencing this lack of control for the first time can be quiet the shock. So in a sense it's more of an exorcism where the "you" gets burned out of the body.

You could just let the body do, say and think whatever it wants to do, say and think, but for most people that's a scary thought, because they don't trust the body.

I think this is certainly the best explanation! Thank you for providing some clarity.

Since I have some blocked kundalini/lack of love, what are the best steps for me to go from here? 

thank you very much.

2 hours ago, Davino said:

LSD is very yogic in nature. I had an episode of kundalini awakening so extreme in LSD that I thought I was losing my shit. If it weren't because I understood what was going on and the loving nature of what was happening to me.

Kundalini awakenings in LSD have INMENSELY healed my scoliosis. My spine and body started doing spontaneous intrincated yoga positions and mad convulsions. I felt like literally every cell in my body was awakening because I had become so conscious that they couldn't hold that much consciousness. It was in this point that the safety mechanism in the body or what it felt like the intelligence in my body was triggered and started the process of evolving the vessel in all levels, what is known as kundalini. I felt so much pain and release it was indescribable.

It's very intense so I can understand how the first time you can arrive at the wrong conclusions, but it's extremely loving. Like the most loving and brutaly intense experience. Bursting through all blockages with pure energy and opening it to love and healing.

Wow... that's a beautiful story and i'm thankful that you were able to have the experience. It seems like this was really the case for me, I thought my mind was going to break, completely.

Thanks for taking the time to write it out, it's really helped me get clear on what happened.

1 hour ago, toczix said:

Since I have some blocked kundalini/lack of love, what are the best steps for me to go from here? 

I don't think that there is one universal step by step process that works the same for all people. It's for you to find out. You could try to figure out where you are at right now (like literally, where are "you" right now?). rather than to think about where you're headed and what steps you should take. The Truth is found in the now, so that's where you might want to be looking for it. Spend some quality time with yourself using practices and tools such as meditation, yoga, psychedelics, journaling, exercising, lucid dreaming or even just being bored. You need to shift your senses away from whatever external fulfillment you seek (be it validation from other people, or the fulfillment your own addictive patterns) to the feelings that source this behavior.

I can only talk about my experiences though, you're unique, so you'll have to discover your own unique path.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

On 29.6.2023 at 11:43 PM, toczix said:

I looked at my iphone, and Immediately thought of it as some random piece of egyptian technology, and that combined with the 5G towers was causing a spiritual attack on me.

That's interesting. There are other experiences where normal western people suddenly remembered being some Egyptian mortician in a past life who took care of very specific things associated with funeral like some kind of anointment or very specific actions during the ceremony.

You could have contemplated more what your relation to random pieces of Egyptian technology might be, you might get surprised.

11 hours ago, Davino said:

That's fascinating stuff!

When you had that Kundalini experience was the energy sort of intense in a survival sense (like fear/stress) in the beginning or was it like tons of love, joy, ecstasy from the get go?

On 6/29/2023 at 4:43 PM, toczix said:

Right after I said that I was "blindsided" by a spirit, ghost, or energy. Im not exactly sure what happened other than I literally started foaming at the mouth because of how much energy was surging through my body.

Here I am!

On 6/29/2023 at 4:43 PM, toczix said:

I’m just a bit misunderstood. Nothing personal. Don’t mind me :)

These 5 mins are your psychedelic trip in a nutshell.

Contemplate and have fun!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

In a past life I was an Egyptian rat.

What a life it was!

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura How did you find out?

Did you "time travel" of sorts and witnessed ancient Egypt and you being a rat there?

9 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

When you had that Kundalini experience was the energy sort of intense in a survival sense (like fear/stress) in the beginning or was it like tons of love, joy, ecstasy from the get go?

It felt like super painful but a pain that was love. Let me explain, for example it felt like the kind of pain of working out in the gym, it's pain but you know at the core is good, or the pain of taking a horrible tasting medicine but you know it will heal you.

The pain stored arround my spine and traumas stored in my body would be realeased by this intelligent energy. I have to say it felt femenine this energy, chaotic wild loving and healing. I felt like masculine transcendent consciousness that triggered the femenine inmanent grounded reality.

What probably was the most shocking is the trance state. Totally losing control over your body. My body started doing spontaneous yogic positions that I wouldn't be able to recreate in 15 years of every day yoga. Also it was not like classic asanas they were asanas specifically for my body manifested exactly for my body-mind at that exact moment. You ego is like wtf is going on, how any of this could even be possible. You shout and scream in release, your body is totally soaked in sweat and you feel this most primal beingness. I remember growling like an absolute beast, such a deep strong vibrations coming out of the animal psyche. 

I have to say that I was very surprised to encounter such a real and natural kundalini experience. I was aware of kundalini and studied it but I felt like it was something obscure in yoga or that had to be worked for it. It has "nothing" to do with spirituality or religion. It's just a byproduct of the evolution of consciousness, if you become more consciouss than what your vessel can hold, the kundalini will do the job so that you don't fry up your body of how conscious you are.

To sum up it felt like nuclear explotions in every cell of my body. Then entering in trance state, the intelligence in your body takes care of you and does what it needs to do and the best thing you can do to help in this procces is to allow it to happend and have no "I" interfering in the awakening of the body. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

19 hours ago, toczix said:

After the trip I was so amazed that I worked for some months with the kundalini energy to just make use of it and kind of stabilize it in the body. I liked this channel but it's just a recommendation:

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino That's incredible haha.

What dosage were that when you first had a kundalini awakening and how many lsd trips had you had under your belt?

Would you have been able to stop the movements if for example you had moved dangerously close to some furniture or whatever?

Also feel free to reply in my other post about working with energy, if you have anything to add, but no obligation ofc ??

Here's the text:

14 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

I mean any process where you bring up or become aware of energy within you with the ultimate goal of bringing everything into perfect (energetic) balance.

Let me share what I already have done or keep doing with the corresponding benefits and then maybe you can add to that.

Meditation => improves the energetic state in a general sense, feels vitalising especially for the brain but also the entire body

Visualisation => for me preferably integrated into the meditation towards the end, brings up amazing positive energy

Music => especially in combination with meditation and visualisation, brings up even more amazing energy, like profound gratefulness, connectedness etc

Psychedelics (LSD) => brings up absolutely enormous amounts of disruptive (survival) energy related to traumas or negative past conditioning, kind of like a download of a big energy data pack, which then gets unpacked/unzipped and "opened" to then be converted into consciousness as in understanding about the origins of the energy, accompanied by massive emotional releases with crying and an "abreacting" of the energy with heavy tremors/shaking, upper body movements all of which happen involuntary/automatically but can be consciously interrupted if needed/desired.

Is the most intense way of working with my energy thus far, but also seems like the most effective in terms of how much of my "negative energy" breaks away (improvements in reactivity to trauma triggers etc)

Then combined with either one of the first 3 techniques (meditation, visualisation, music) or also simply by basking in the present moment, even more intense purely positive states can be reached, including things like existential ecstasy, pure joy of being, love, gratitude etc.

It's basically like first dying to then be reborn, just that I haven't yet had the experience of actually dying (spiritually).

Emotional freedom techniques/tapping (trigger work) => brings up a bit of the disruptive energy associated with negative conditioning by intentionally focusing on a trigger (memory, future event, a situation etc.) to then rebalance the dysbalance caused by the trigger; 

so it's like creating a bit of dysbalance to then establish balance again to teach body and brain that the reaction to a trigger is inappropriate and can be unlearned

Works but feels a bit slow, some problems still seem a bit stubborn and like more is needed.

Anyway I think those are the most important ones.

What more do you know and how does it work?

Which practices are there where someone else helps you to work on your energy in whichever way that is?

Also: Has anyone of you worked with TRE, which is Tension and trauma releasing exercises? 

That stuff looks very interesting too and like you work very directly with energy (associated with your trauma) to release and reprocess it. But I have no idea.

Thanks!

22 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

What dosage were that when you first had a kundalini awakening and how many lsd trips had you had under your belt?

I mean I already had kundalini awakenings, so I knew how the experience was. However, it was spontaneous or through shaktipat/initiation. So here the sources were either external or just natural.

However with lsd was directly caused by my consciousness. I was conscious that my body could not handle it. In fact, this has been the main problem with my lsd trips, I become so conscious that my body aches in pain. So mostly my lsd trips are more like intense energetic and yogic upgrades of the vessel.

So at the beggining when I first tried LSD I didn't understand why I felt so much pain in my spine and how the energy was distorted (because of the scoliosis). They were very profund and mind bending experiences but I didn't get why I felt so much pain, something that in mushrooms, mdms, edibles, ketamine and salvia never happened. I only understood it in my third lsd trip which I could do totally alone and then all of this things happened by themselves. Whenever I'm in LSD I feel like yogi.

Would you have been able to stop the movements if for example you had moved dangerously close to some furniture or whatever?

Ou yes definetely. However, I felt like a spec of dust in comparison with the universal intelligence that was possesing my body and healing me, it's very humbling. I was being taken care of. The intelligence and love that was behind the kundalini awakening is beyond any doubt, although extreme, radical and primal in it's approach. It was this feeling of I cannot add anything to this experience, everything I do or do not do, just interferes with the absolute perfection that is being manifest here by it's own accord. However, I felt a bit unease when my neck started moving in dangerous ways and this energy was cracking and realising all the tension there. I knew it was good and it felt good the release but the twists and quick movements really made me a bit paranoic of just cracking my neck open. It was hard to surrender but even what I allowed to happen in the neck really released years of tension.

I mean any process where you bring up or become aware of energy within you with the ultimate goal of bringing everything into perfect (energetic) balance.

That's literally how it felt in every plane and dimension I existed. 

Meditation => improves the energetic state in a general sense, feels vitalising especially for the brain but also the entire body

I would say to balance the mind sphere and to make the dust floating accumulate in the floor so to speak.

Visualisation => for me preferably integrated into the meditation towards the end, brings up amazing positive energy

To balance creativity, right brain, if you are talking in human terms. In more absolute terms your consciousness is literally creating it and that's why you feel it. It's to own your creative power as God and to put it into balance.

Music => especially in combination with meditation and visualisation, brings up even more amazing energy, like profound gratefulness, connectedness etc

Music and vibrations are powerful keys to unlock many aspects of yourself and reality.

Psychedelics (LSD) => brings up absolutely enormous amounts of disruptive (survival) energy related to traumas or negative past conditioning, kind of like a download of a big energy data pack, which then gets unpacked/unzipped and "opened" to then be converted into consciousness as in understanding about the origins of the energy, accompanied by massive emotional releases with crying and an "abreacting" of the energy with heavy tremors/shaking, upper body movements all of which happen involuntary/automatically but can be consciously interrupted if needed/desired.

Is the most intense way of working with my energy thus far, but also seems like the most effective in terms of how much of my "negative energy" breaks away (improvements in reactivity to trauma triggers etc)

Then combined with either one of the first 3 techniques (meditation, visualisation, music) or also simply by basking in the present moment, even more intense purely positive states can be reached, including things like existential ecstasy, pure joy of being, love, gratitude etc.

It's basically like first dying to then be reborn, just that I haven't yet had the experience of actually dying (spiritually).

Very well articulated.

I would just add that the first 3 techniques for me are very poor in comparison with yoga in LSD. It's not classic yoga of asanas, you are connected to the source that gave birth to all those asanas and from that source yoga is being manifest exactly for you. This type of yoga incorporates meditation, visualization and music. You are fully in the moment, you are in lsd so you are literally seeing all the alignments you are doing and music is spoken thorugh me, like sounds, mantras, songs, shouting, growling, deep breathing techniques de. It's an all encompasing yoga in LSD. Nothing to do with regular yoga that I can do now for example. 

In reality, for what you are talking about kundalini and kriya yoga are the best. In fact, I would say kundalini is good to wake up the system and clean everything in it and then once your vessel is evolved then kriya yoga is the best. But I tried kriya yoga first and it didn't work properly, after my kundalini explosion I knew why, there was literally so much to align that kriya yoga would not work properly, it was too gentle and refined, primal kundalini could do it.

Also breathing work can really help you, like wim hofman, holotropic breathing or classic pranayama. Breathing is really it's own dimension when it comes to balancing energies, no other techniques hits it directly.

I wanted to add that chi gong, rudraksha's and martial arts also work extremely well. Specially martial arts.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino Thanks for your shared stories and infos. Do you still use/experiment with psychedelics substances within a kundalini energy process? Has it ever messed you up in terms of building  too much energy with the psychedelic and kundalini combo ?