toczix

acid trip gave me electric shocks, thought I was going to be posessed

24 posts in this topic

@Giulio Bevilacqua You are so kind in the psychedelic subforum in comparison with the spirituality subforumxD

19 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Do you still use/experiment with psychedelics substances within a kundalini energy process?

I never intended to do so. However, it seems that LSD puts me in this yogic state. I really get visions about Babaji and some of Lahiri Mahasaya, I know how it sounds but I'm equally surprised by this phenomena. I close my eyes and all I see is babaji's faces in a perfect yogic universe where everything is in energetic alignment dancing in colourful light threads.

LSD seems to connect me to the Christ consciousness kind of stuff. I'm not really into any of that but if you keep having those experiences your beliefs and understanding start to change. So I become what feels as a a yogic state of consciousness which visually appears as Babaji. I am Babaji, the perfect yogi. So I just find myself into this profound yogic state of consciousness and then from that state of consciousness what needs to happen, just happens. A bit like now, from the state of consciousness that I am what needs to happen just happens.

19 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Has it ever messed you up in terms of building  too much energy with the psychedelic and kundalini combo ? 

I would say most of the time kundalini always feels too much. So it's a concern that you have while having it "sober" also, but definetely also while tripping. I remember that thoughts crossed my mind about how people "messed up" their kundalini and how that destroyed their whole life and they had energetic imbalances and how psychedelics could fuck the energetic system of the body and bla, bla, bla. However, when I connected to what was really happening in the moment and not my thoughts about that moment I only felt this primal radical healing energy. I mean you can literally feel it. This energy is good it wants to heal you so that you can become more conscious, it's the divine femenine energy of creation withing your body that is being stimulated by the divine masculine consciousness. This is not like book read definition I'm explaining it how it felt for me, in my experience. In that moment, this energy felt femenine, chaotic, wild, free, healing, nurturing and loving, it felt very tangible and very real, solid real. Not like when you are in your mind or consciousness and everything is more ethereal, no no, this energy was as physical as it gets, as primal and from the depths of the human psyche as it gets. Beyond the animal pain of releasing traumas and blockages, the overwhelming experience and overstimulation there was this feeling of everything is fine, I'm healing you and I love you. It was an implicit knowing.

I also have to say that my approach to spirituality and psychedelics is different than most people. I have always wanted to have some kind of path or way, to become an expert in some tools to raise my consciousness but nothing of that seems to work. Only spontaneity and going with reality and what-is seem to work for me. All of my serious awakenings and mystical experiences happen out of the blue and uncaused, all other tools for that purpose just do not render even close results to what happens naturally. I like psychedelics because they are more solid and replicable than just this spontaneous peaks of consciousness and also render similar results. I always set some intention before the trip but the trip itself is the guide and I try to abandon myself in it and go with the flow. So LSD is like that for me, I now understand the words of Neem Karoli Baba, after taking 3 tabs from Ram Dass, he called LSD the yogic medicine.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

19 hours ago, Davino said:

LSD seems to connect me to the Christ consciousness kind of stuff.

Sounds interesting; it could lead to some interesting God realizations.

The last time I took LSD - it put me in a paranormal/supernatural demonic state. This demonic state continues on Ayahuasca unless I intentionally plop out of that state. 

Edited by Pudgey

On 3/7/2023 at 8:52 AM, Davino said:

@Giulio Bevilacqua You are so kind in the psychedelic subforum in comparison with the spirituality subforumxD

I never intended to do so. However, it seems that LSD puts me in this yogic state. I really get visions about Babaji and some of Lahiri Mahasaya, I know how it sounds but I'm equally surprised by this phenomena. I close my eyes and all I see is babaji's faces in a perfect yogic universe where everything is in energetic alignment dancing in colourful light threads.

LSD seems to connect me to the Christ consciousness kind of stuff. I'm not really into any of that but if you keep having those experiences your beliefs and understanding start to change. So I become what feels as a a yogic state of consciousness which visually appears as Babaji. I am Babaji, the perfect yogi. So I just find myself into this profound yogic state of consciousness and then from that state of consciousness what needs to happen, just happens. A bit like now, from the state of consciousness that I am what needs to happen just happens.

I would say most of the time kundalini always feels too much. So it's a concern that you have while having it "sober" also, but definetely also while tripping. I remember that thoughts crossed my mind about how people "messed up" their kundalini and how that destroyed their whole life and they had energetic imbalances and how psychedelics could fuck the energetic system of the body and bla, bla, bla. However, when I connected to what was really happening in the moment and not my thoughts about that moment I only felt this primal radical healing energy. I mean you can literally feel it. This energy is good it wants to heal you so that you can become more conscious, it's the divine femenine energy of creation withing your body that is being stimulated by the divine masculine consciousness. This is not like book read definition I'm explaining it how it felt for me, in my experience. In that moment, this energy felt femenine, chaotic, wild, free, healing, nurturing and loving, it felt very tangible and very real, solid real. Not like when you are in your mind or consciousness and everything is more ethereal, no no, this energy was as physical as it gets, as primal and from the depths of the human psyche as it gets. Beyond the animal pain of releasing traumas and blockages, the overwhelming experience and overstimulation there was this feeling of everything is fine, I'm healing you and I love you. It was an implicit knowing.

I also have to say that my approach to spirituality and psychedelics is different than most people. I have always wanted to have some kind of path or way, to become an expert in some tools to raise my consciousness but nothing of that seems to work. Only spontaneity and going with reality and what-is seem to work for me. All of my serious awakenings and mystical experiences happen out of the blue and uncaused, all other tools for that purpose just do not render even close results to what happens naturally. I like psychedelics because they are more solid and replicable than just this spontaneous peaks of consciousness and also render similar results. I always set some intention before the trip but the trip itself is the guide and I try to abandon myself in it and go with the flow. So LSD is like that for me, I now understand the words of Neem Karoli Baba, after taking 3 tabs from Ram Dass, he called LSD the yogic medicine.

Lol did not know I am an asshole in the subforum, thanks for the attention ??

Wow, I can relate to the stuff you are saying as I am also going through this process, with a bit more resistance and friction ?.Really well expressed. 

In your experience is LSD more of a female energy ? Or maybe both joined together 

9 hours ago, Pudgey said:

Sounds interesting; it could lead to some interesting God realizations.

No it does not. It's just a sweet spot within the dream. I connect with what feels christ consciousness or buddha shapeshifting awareness but that does not mean at all that I am awake, it has nothing to do with God-realization really. It's just a sweet spot within the dream that allows you to be aligned and in harmony with reality.

3 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Lol did not know I am an asshole in the subforum, thanks for the attention ??

It wasn't in particular to you I was saying it in general:P. Talking in the spirituality subforum is absolutely wild, here at least we can speak.

3 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

In your experience is LSD more of a female energy ? Or maybe both joined together

I really don't know, LSD feels very impersonal and without personality to me. LSD triggers kundalini which I feel is femenine in essenence but therefore saying LSD is femenine would be an error. Most psychedelics that come from plants have some kind of character or traits, but synthetic ones seem to be more transparent in this regard. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️