jonatech256

Ready for Psychedelic

19 posts in this topic

Now for 3 months, i have been digging deeper into Psychedelics. 
Now I feel like am ready to try 
but I have failed to get a source 
am from east Africa 
any recommendation 

Use the deep web. You can find more information on how this works online. It's quite a process but worth it.

Pls be overly careful. Stupid me got scammed once online don’t be like that

Follow up 
.Hello, guys, i got a local supplier who deals in shrooms and 2cb  
he recommended that I start with penis envy shrooms, with a reference photo I have attached. Each gram is $16 
 what do you think? Should I go for it? I am already feeling a bit excited. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-01 at 04.37.03.jpeg

Penis Envy is quite a strong strain, do some research about the dosage, and start with a light-medium one (which is less than other shrooms, typically around 2gs). After the first try, you see how they affect you and know if you can have more next time. I think you're in for a treat, let me know if you try them, you can PM and let me know! (never tried PE before)

@jonatech256

Edited by manuel bon

No sourcing allowed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Sugarcoat yeah be careful how you get your psychedelics. Me as well got scammed really bad when I tried to get some shrooms. Lost 850£ in the process. Was naive and stupid. But you learn from this shit! ?

2 hours ago, Radu97 said:

@Sugarcoat yeah be careful how you get your psychedelics. Me as well got scammed really bad when I tried to get some shrooms. Lost 850£ in the process. Was naive and stupid. But you learn from this shit! ?

For me it was weed edibles. It’s a pretty ridiculous story I still laugh at it today . I don’t understand how I fell for it so hard?I lost around 850€ too through f*cking bitcoin now don’t ask me how it got to that amount ???? NEVER again Life lesson for sure 

Edited by Sugarcoat

2 hours ago, Radu97 said:

Me as well got scammed really bad when I tried to get some shrooms. Lost 850£ in the process.

Did they harvest the shrooms from unicorn shit or why were they charging you so much? lmao

beep boop

12 hours ago, jonatech256 said:

Follow up 
.Hello, guys, i got a local supplier who deals in shrooms and 2cb  
he recommended that I start with penis envy shrooms, with a reference photo I have attached. Each gram is $16 
 what do you think? Should I go for it? I am already feeling a bit excited. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-01 at 04.37.03.jpeg

Sounds great. In east Africa psychedelics, sounds wonderful.  It's normal in Africa being interested in psychedelic? 

Yeah, take the 2 grams, it's a good dose for the first time. A real trip but not uncontrollable.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Isnt it actually possible to ship to east africa from European vendors

This strain is usually stronger. I think if it's your first time take 1g only, start slow so you can go deeper. Depending on your sensitivity 2 will be really strong and you will feel scared to explore deeper if you dont have a good experience. Enjoy the journey xD mushrooms are fantastic

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

On 6/26/2023 at 10:47 AM, jonatech256 said:

Now I feel like am ready to try 

When you think your ready, your not 

Youll be ready after 100 trips. :P

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 8/13/2023 at 6:33 PM, MsNobody said:

This strain is usually stronger. I think if it's your first time take 1g only, start slow so you can go deeper. Depending on your sensitivity 2 will be really strong and you will feel scared to explore deeper if you dont have a good experience. Enjoy the journey xD mushrooms are fantastic

Thanks am taking this advise seriously