LSD-Rumi

Leo, why do you think you are the most awakened being on this planet?

195 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Breakingthewall if he's so smart why does he keep repeating his name over and over. Bruh we see your name when you post

I have videos of me as a kid repeating the same word over and over and over again and again and again and again.

Someone call an exorcist 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

35 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I have videos of me as a kid repeating the same word over and over and over again and again and again and again.

Someone call an exorcist 

Yea kids do that to generate self identity alot of kids will write their names over and over on paper .

I had a foster brother and I remeber him writing his name over and over on like 20 pieces of paper both sides.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo Good point.

That’s also precisely the major drawback of the academia system. You are told what and how to write if you want to succeed in that game. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, kylan11 said:

Find some fucking humility. You're not that special and you know far less than you think you do. This level of deception and arrogance has become pathetic. And while I'm not the first person to say this, nothing has changed.

That’s interesting, because much has changed for me. 

Deception and arrogance are in the eye of the beholder. 

44 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Breakingthewall if he's so smart why does he keep repeating his name over and over. Bruh we see your name when you post. Are pokemon smart?

The repetition? Because of what is described below. Not that somebody (including yours truly) takes all of this here really serious and as more than just imagined illusions , and actually gets triggered by the dream. :)

On 6.5.2023 at 11:02 AM, Water by the River said:

Every time I write Selling Water by the River, it is to acknowledge by the way that what is being doing is

• Illusion.
    • But a nice one! What else is there to do? And since there is only appearance/illusion, there is no difference between reality and appearing illusion in some way. And Karma/cause effect fully works/holds, works like a clockwork, driven by infinite intelligence. Even if its only imagined...
  • that "I" am "selling" something that is freely available to all (the Water of the River). Actually, there is only the Water of the River.
  • That the water of the River is the Buddha Nature of every being, the Nothingness that is the essence of all of Reality. So nothing that could be superior to anything else at the end of the day...
  • Actually, there are no others to safe. And yet, that is what tends to appear to happen normally. And should happen on a relative level, as it is in the nature of things...
    • And that is paradoxical from before the Gateless Gate, but not afterwards... It is only the True You manifesting in endless perspectives.... sometimes appearing (only appearing) confused in some mindstreams, and in some not. The "Core" never gets confused, since it is Nothing(-ness). It contains the confused or unconfused mind-stream arisings.

Selling Water by the River

@Leo Gura You're saying that your highest awakenings are completely indescribable but you're also complaining that no spiritual teacher has ever taught them. Contradiction, no?

Interpretation #1: Leo is wrong and I am right.

Interpretation #2: I am wrong and Leo is right.

Believe it or not… many people have not seriously considered the second option.

But those with a well-developed intuition (and who actually take Actualized . org teachings to heart) will understand why Interpretation #2 is more likely to be true.

I can totally sympathize with Leo’s harsh treatment here. The guy clearly has no comprehension of Leo’s basic points… and then goes on to speak as if he’s some awakened sage “after you’re done awakening, remember to come home.” Haha. What an idiot.

Solipsism is absolutely true. Obviously.

It’s not even a matter of debate.

It’s the most simple basic logic… 

You’re God. And you create Infinite Realities by dreaming yourself to be other things (other than Yourself). And then you forget that you have tricked yourself!

Duh.

You have to literally just sit and think about it for a few hours.

”How the fuck can any creation exist without Absolute solipsism?”

Solipsism is the only metaphysical explanation that makes any sense.

You know what makes absolutely no sense at all?

Thinking that separate people and objects exist outside of your consciousness.

How could that be?!

Where would the separation occur?

By what power could another thing be held as separate from you other than by the Ultimate Power of your own imagination?

This is pretty clear.

Get this first.

Then, please remember that there are an effectively infinite amount of spiritual realms and phenomena that can be dreamed by your consciousness… that Leo doesn’t explicitly talk about (but probably has experienced or intuited on some level).

Such as:

- The existence of demons and various astral entities that can (and do) affect many peoples’ lives on Earth. They’re made of your consciousness, but they exist in the same way that a frog or a giraffe exists. A dream… but a real dream. They can oppress and even possess people on an energetic level (causing them to do terrible things).

- The existence of angels, dragons, fairies, aliens, and other “higher density beings” that can (and do) affect the lives of humans here in Earth.

(sounds crazy? I get it. I share some sources below where you can learn more)

- Thought forms & energy pendulums (similar to entities)

- Higher and lower realms of being and existing. From the most hellish and brutal realms of fire & ice to the most divine and beautiful landscapes of heavenly beings.

- A completely different explanation of how the Earth was created (yes, it was your imagination… but if we are going to invent creation stories… there are much more interesting and spiritually-resonant ones than only “atoms & evolution.”

Yup, they really exist (and they’re made of your consciousness).

*if you want to learn more about these topics there are some seriously amazing books/audiobooks by the author “Fred Dodson” called Levels of Energy, Journey’s Through Spectral Consciousness, Clearing Entities, The Pleiades and Our Secret Destiny, Atlantis and the Garden of Eden and many more detailed explanations and descriptions of “other realms of consciousness.”*

(none of which contradict Absolute Solipsism in any way shape or form)

Your consciousness has the potential to imagine a radically different “contextual-field” where the existence of, say, spiritually advanced dragons, would make perfect sense to you… in the same way how the existence of Okapi’s, Pangolins, and Platipuses are real things that exist on Earth (and your context is able to accept them).

You create reality by imagining contextual fields and then populating them with all sorts of drama, stories, and details.

A lot of this stuff actually has been spoken about in ancient mystical traditions from all over the world… but you just don’t take it seriously because you think that they’re just superstitious stories. “Unscientific!”

But, they really exist and can be experienced in Consciousness as you ascend your ego-development. AWAKENING IS THE END (and also the beginning of an infinite play of cool sh*t that goes way beyond what you see on the news).

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Adam M It's a trap to endlessly pursue imagination. So many people on this forum fall into it (including @Leo Gura). Yes, gods, aliens, and dragons exist within the absolute, but they are no more real than you are. Exotic forms are tantalizing to the mind, but diving into them is like throwing yourself onto barbed wire, over and over again, until you are bloody and exhausted by it all.

Losing your awareness in form identity, whether it's this form, or some other imaginary form, is the opposite of awakening. It is egoic and binds you to suffering, regardless of the form that you pursue.

Awakening is the absolute directly realizing itself, beyond imagination. It is freely channeling the light of your true nature. You still explore experience, but lucidly and unconditionally, without drowning in the suffering of false identification.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha You bring much needed balance to this forum!

I find that false identification cannot be logically identified, because that would imply a duality on top of another duality. 

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

@Adam M It's a trap to endlessly pursue imagination. So many people on this forum fall into it (including @Leo Gura). Yes, gods, aliens, and dragons exist within the absolute, but they are no more real than you are. Exotic forms are tantalizing to the mind, but diving into them is like throwing yourself onto barbed wire, over and over again, until you are bloody and exhausted by it all.

Losing your awareness in form identity, whether it's this form, or some other imaginary form, is the opposite of awakening. It is egoic and binds you to suffering, regardless of the form that you pursue.

Awakening is the absolute directly realizing itself, beyond imagination. It is freely channeling the light of your true nature. You still explore experience, but lucidly and unconditionally, without drowning in the suffering of false identification.

Dude, shut up.

I already know that.

Why did you assume that I “lost myself in form identification?” Lol.

Yes, I explore experience lucidly… but not unconditionally.

At the end of the day I have certain interests and biases… these are the ones that God wants to actualize in this lifetime… so I pursue what interests me at the exclusion of what doesn’t.

Is this egotistical?

If you think so, you don’t know what awakening is.

Why did God identify with a form in the first place?

Is God an idiot?

Was it by accident?

Or is there a deeper purpose for being incarnate.

(the dragons told me this ;))

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

If Leo is already so badly criticized by the forum members, then at least give him a concrete value in this system.
-
❗I collected these evaluations and datas from the posts of Claude Claudiu from Quora.
https://www.quora.com/profile/Claude-Claudiu❗
The numbers show how awakened somebody is. 
(This person say he can evaluate people by his psychic senses. D means dimension. Claude Claudiu seem to be good to make an interview with @Leo Gura .)
minerals, rocks and such things - 1D
plants - 2D
Heavy metal music - 3.0D-3.2D
rock music (an example is rock music about God)
insects then birds then mammals then sea mammals - 3.0D-3.5D
some humans, London, New York, Berlin - 3.0D-3.5D
avarage person - 3.6D
some religion, science - 3D
90% of people, Nythiananda now - 3D
Pop music is in the range - 3.3-4.0D
9-10% of people - 4D
some scientist - 4.0D
Some few rock ballads, almost all meditation music - 3.8-4.0D
Classical music like Beethoven, Brahms, Haydn, Chopin, Tchaikovsky - 3.6-4.2D
most religious music - 3.7-4.2D
spiritual books extremely few like under 0.01% have any value at all - 3D-4D
Prem Rawat, Reiki masters - 4.0D-4.1D
TM meditation, mindfulness meditation - 4.0D
buddhism, christianity, Judaism at maximum - 4.0D-4.3D
Coldplay, some pieces of U2, many of ABBA, J. Michel Jarre, Adele - 4.0D-4.5D
Neem Karoli Baba - 4.4D
U.G. Krishnamurti - 4.5D
Ram Dass - 4.6D
Wagner - 4.5D-4.9D
disciples of Jesus, songs of Engelbert Humperdinck, Herb Ernst and also Michael Oldfield, Dyer - 5.0D
every 1000th person - 5D
Carl Jung, Viktor Schauberger - 5D
Mozart himself with his pieces, half of Bach's work, Ramana Maharshi, Dalai Lama, Autobiography of a Yogi by Yogananda, Sal Rachele's books - 5.5D-5.6D
The Holy Science by Yukteswar Giri - 5.8D
highest level somebody can reach only by meditation - 5.5D-5.9D
every 10000+ person - 6D
half of Bach's pieces, Vangelis' all pieces, The God Code by Gregg Braden - 6D
one person in one million - 7D
Jesus as a human, Buddha, Krishna, Mikao Usui, Nythiananda now Gregg Braden, David Wilcock, Nassim Haramein, Ramakrishna, Lao Tzu, Vivekananda, Yogananda, Sri Yukteswar Giri, Eckhart Tolle, Osho, Sadhguru, Soul Integration by Sal Rachele - 7D
Sal Rachele, Inelia Benz - 8D
Melcizedek Drunvalo, Peter Deunov, Jiddu Krishnamurti - 9D
highest possible in this universe - 12D
-
Leo Gura - ?.?D
My note:
How forum members evaluate Leo Gura in this system? Or this system not good to post on this forum?
More awakened a person is, more he can estimate how much awakened an other person. For example a person who is a bit more higher buddhist seem to be super enlightened from the perspective of an avarage person.
A more awakened person can make lesser awakened music like rock, but a person can't make higher music than his level understanding of reality. For example a 3.6D soul can create a 3.2D heavy metal music piece, but can't make a 4.5D music.
If Leo with his higher vibration (?.?D) make a music he would be unique because there are few composers and songs who are higher than pop music.

@Boost I tried to visit his profile, but... "page could not be found". Could you kindly tell me what a dimension is.  I understand a dimension is a unit of measurement. So far there are only 3 dimensions that can be measured, used, and handled. It is simply a measurement of physical matter. 

Dimension is simply a scientific tool. How can you use a scientific tool to examine something that has not been examined by science? 

I have no clue what you mean by dimension. However, I am always happy to learn and to update my knowledge.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

45 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Yes, I explore experience lucidly… but not unconditionally.

At the end of the day I have certain interests and biases… these are the ones that God wants to actualize in this lifetime… so I pursue what interests me at the exclusion of what doesn’t.

Is this egotistical?

I was making a general observation. I have no idea how egotistical you are.

Exploring experience is only egotistical to the extent that you identify with the experience, and attach expectations to it.

My point is that imagination is the opposite of enlightenment. Experiencing the cosmos as an imaginary human, imagining that it is an alien, only buries you deeper in the dream.

You are only awake to the degree that you directly realize who you are, beyond every form.

A good litmus test is your baseline rate of suffering. If you only escape suffering by engaging in mind games, and find yourself constantly returning to suffering, you aren't awake yet.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Leo GuraDo you have any books to recommend that talk about or reflect your latest realizations? At least capturing them to a degree.

@Ajax keep in mind an observer has to be there to witness a dimension and a dimension dosent have to be physical. And if you exist on one dimension you exist on all of them simultaneously. A dimension dosent nessasarily have to be what it is it just has to be perceived to be that dimension.

So a one dimensional thing only has to be perceived as one dimensional it dosent have to be itself one dimensional. 

A 1 dimensional object might be 3d but your pov is locked into not moving. Pretend you are inside of a cube looking at one face the face can rotate from left to right but not up or down. It can rotate infinetly and You are now witnessing infinite1 d

Edited by Hojo

@Leo Gura 

You have said many times that the assessment: reality cannot be expressed with thought, is bullshit, but your awakenings cannot be said, like the true tao

@Hojo So dimension is a space?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Ajax i think its a state of perception 

Edited by Hojo