Buck Edwards

Another soul has entered my body. Very weird paranormal post.

57 posts in this topic

There are no such things as souls.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

47 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Another key observation I forgot to mention - they are very very disciplined. Quite opposite to me. They like things organized, spic and span. And they do not tolerate my tardiness.

Man, tell them to pay me a visit one of these days... my lazy ass could use a little kick in the butt as well sometimes. ^_^

Why so serious?

Do "they" (why you name it like multple entitys) or the other soul prefer different things to eat? Has the soul a different taste not only in food but also movie selection, what you are interested in, girls etc. 

You said your voice changed, just that or also how you speak (what words you use, tonality, speed, accent etc) 

And again can you give a concrete example what knowledge they posses which you dont have? 

Edited by OBEler

15 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

By spiritual forms do you mean higher frequency of consciousness?

Spiritual entities, some visible and some not. It's all the same consciousness, just in different apparent forms and energetic frequencies.

My suggestion to @Enlightement is that rather than focusing on the apparent differences, which aren't actually real, focus on the essential sameness.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Maybe it was me ;).

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

NPMR Beings…

Maybe you’re operating at NPRM, according to Tom Campbell.

NPMR = Non Physical Matter Reality

8 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Thanks for explaining. That's an interesting topic I have sacrificed one whole night sleep and allowed 20+ mosquitoes to suck my blood, still didn't get anything :D

It's funny...the times it happened were always involuntary and now that I no longer fear them, they're nowhere to be found. Cowards! xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Guy hears voices in his head and everyone goes along with it to seem woke. Dude has schizophrenia...

13 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Guy hears voices in his head and everyone goes along with it to seem woke. Dude has schizophrenia...

I have never heard voices in the past. I feel the entity clearly. Plus I have completed diagnostic tests for schizophrenia long ago and ruled it out. 

People can have paranormal experiences where they see and hear things. 

I have had multiple paranormal coincidences, synchronicities, premonitions and experiences to name a few. 

If you don't believe such happenings it's fine, but no need to slap the label of a mental disorder when you don't know what it is. 

It is derogating the experience. 

Let's call all spiritual people mentally crazy now. 

It's hard to argue batshit skeptics like you. 

And who is that, James Randi? 

You guys make a Joke out of spirituality in the name of science. 

Disappointed.

I'm too exhausted dealing with this. Going on a 3 day break. See you later. 

Edited by Enlightement

You are too immature to be a channel, one person disagree with you or question your experience and you start crying. Even if you were you cant handle it.

Edited by Hojo

2 hours ago, Enlightement said:

I have had multiple paranormal coincidences, synchronicities, premonitions and experiences to name a few. 

If you don't believe such happenings it's fine, but no need to slap the label of a mental disorder when you don't know what it is. 

I’ve been working with an advanced therapist for the past year. On one hand it can be seen as going to therapy; on another hand it can be seen as spiritual work. Hell, I’m paying two for the price of one!

Embrace your gifts and work with those who understand you deeply.

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

You are too immature to be a channel, one person disagree with you or question your experience and you start crying. Even if you were you cant handle it.

We are quick to assume that crying is a sign of weakness and forfeit. Crying can also be a sign of strength and healing.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa Crying wasnt the right word the right word was pout. If they are actually crying because of these comments then i dunno. You are right crying is healing

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo Labels are a hell of a drug. It’s also worth noting that before I met my current guide/therapist, I looked up her bio and noticed that she was still in training by someone else. I was quick to assume that she was inexperienced and not worth my time; that working with a PhD would yield me better results.

Boy, am I glad I followed my intuition. For the record, I’ve worked with therapists prior who had prestigious degrees, yet they confused me more than enlightened me. 

My point is to be open to anomalies. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Enlightement said:

I have never heard voices in the past. I feel the entity clearly. Plus I have completed diagnostic tests for schizophrenia long ago and ruled it out. 

It's hard to argue batshit skeptics like you. 

And who is that, James Randi? 

You guys make a Joke out of spirituality in the name of science. 

Disappointed.

I'm too exhausted dealing with this. Going on a 3 day break. See you later. 

Schizophrenia develops later than other disorders. Please check videos of people suffering with the illness, hearing voices which speak in different accents is a hallmark trait.

There's a woman on YouTube with schizoaffective disorder who makes really good videos on the topic.

You don't have other souls in you. There's nothing spiritual about that at all, in fact it's quite opposite, more of a Christian or Islamic idea.

@OldManCorcoran Have you considered that awakening to absolute reality may have positive ramifications for relative reality?

Psychedelics have shown promise for a variety of mental disorders, from PTSD to OCD and anxiety/depression. Certain psychological conditions aren't well-suited for the aggressive neuroplastic effects of psychedelics, but perhaps these conditions are amenable to a more natural, graduated spiritual approach.

Spirituality, psychology, and physiology all derive from the same absolute reality. If someone hears disparate voices in his head, would it not be helpful to learn not to identify with these voices, but to directly realize their source?

8 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@OldManCorcoran Have you considered that awakening to absolute reality may have positive ramifications for relative reality?

Psychedelics have shown promise for a variety of mental disorders, from PTSD to OCD and anxiety/depression. Certain psychological conditions aren't well-suited for the aggressive neuroplastic effects of psychedelics, but perhaps these conditions are amenable to a more natural, graduated spiritual approach.

Spirituality, psychology, and physiology all derive from the same absolute reality. If someone hears disparate voices in his head, would it not be helpful to learn not to identify with these voices, but to directly realize their source?

Actually I think that could be important. Because you would know the voices aren't, for example, demons or spirits entering you.

I wouldn't recommend psychedelic treatment but the general spirit of the revelations, could help. And mindfulness type stuff even though that has no relation to ego death or awakening.

5 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Actually I think that could be important. Because you would know the voices aren't, for example, demons or spirits entering you.

And what would happen if the voices said they were demons or spirits? Then what?

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

And what would happen if the voices said they were demons or spirits? Then what?

They aren't. They're appearances, made of sound perception. Like literally everything is.

6 hours ago, Enlightement said:

They just like to sit still, observe and then say something preachy to me.

Like what?

29 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

I wouldn't recommend psychedelic treatment but the general spirit of the revelations, could help. And mindfulness type stuff even though that has no relation to ego death or awakening.

Right, that's why I recommended he disregard the voices, except to the extent that they point him inward to his true nature. The focus is on unity of mind, informed by realization.

People with serious mental conditions generally need professional support, ideally from someone that has awakened and integrated their insights, rather than cowboying it on their own. Biological and deeply seated psychological factors may be challenging, but it's remarkable how healing direct realization can be.