Buck Edwards

Another soul has entered my body. Very weird paranormal post.

57 posts in this topic

Have you experienced something so weird or am I the only one? 

I feel like another soul has entered my body. A human soul. I can feel it. My voice has changed. It feels like they are talking when I am talking. Everything is very synchronous too. As though they're operating through me. And I'm forced to operate through them. 

I can literally feel this. They are an older soul. Hope I'm not hallucinating. Please I'm not trying to seek attention. Just genuinely experiencing this unusual paranormal phenomenon. 

Now they dictate a lot of what I do. I didn't do anything specific for this. It just happened randomly over the last week. 

I know damn damn sure this is not psychosis. It's true. Although I'm not distressed by it, just weirded out and observing it. 

My inner dialogue has changed as well. It's like I simply downloaded another person into me. 

Now I'm partially them. I feel their voice constantly. It doesn't bother me though because they seem like they care about me and do not seek to destroy me. 

What is this paranormal experience called? Please if you know. 

Also they communicate with me telepathically. 

I'm slowly becoming them. Although it seems their soul is quite matured and older than my little child like soul. 

This is hilarious and scary at the same time. 

Any one who has experienced similarly like some transport of soul shit like that man. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

what does your daily life look like?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Keep a close eye on they/them. People tend to be on their best behavior when they are being closely watched.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

13 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

You have shared the whole channel, please share a particular video that answers this question. 

Watch today's video, for example. This guy has like 3 or 4 different channelers on his podcast every single week... just pick one.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Nope, just personifying for the sake of using language. Replace with whatever word you choose.:P The label rarely matters.... well unless the label has a skinless skull and 2 crossed-bones, then the label matters, it matters alot.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

The accent of the downloaded human/soul is somewhat Midwestern/Southern. 

Like a combination of these because I cannot find a perfect match, so these are the closest to the sound of the voice I feel(I don't hear any voices and I don't have schizophrenia, I just feel the voice trying to speak at me. Not to me. At me. 

Here's the list of the best accent matches I could come up with. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Has the other soul in you or whatever it is a different intelligence? And is it skilled in some things you arent? 

Has it knowledge you dont have? 

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

Has the other soul in you or whatever it is a different intelligence? And is it skilled in some things you arent? 

Excellent questions!

13 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Yes! 

Yes! 

Yes! 

Yes! 

Not only that... They're faster than me, in the sense, they catch up with stuff faster than I do. They are a bit cool but preachy. I feel intellectually inferior in their presence, they know better than me feeling. 

It seems their agenda is to preach me and boss me around. I don't mind it. But they are heavily in my head. Dictating. 

Their intelligence and maturity is far far beyond mine and I feel crouched in their presence. They can outwit me. 

I think I shouldn't anger them and just be an obedient puppy and they'll be fine. 

I don't like being fooled by appearances but they seem extremely wise to me. 

If they're putting on a gimmick of wisdom for me, that would be disappointing. 

They're definitely wiser than a fool like me. 

They can't be fooled. That's the vibe they give me. 

Edited by Enlightement

3 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

They're faster than me, in the sense, they catch up with stuff faster than I do. They are a bit cool but preachy.

Sounds like every channeled entity that I have ever stumbled across on Youtube, lol.

What do they tell you?

Why so serious?

The essence of this soul and of your soul is the same. Whatever it says is a distraction, unless it points inward to your sameness.

Focus on realizing the absolute, which dissolves any apparent boundary between you and it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Wow, this seems interesting! Life is full of strange things we don't understand yet.

@Enlightement  Can you have  some sort of conversation with this soul? Does it want to take over you? Are your preferences changing? Was there an exact point you felt something or was it gradual? 

Thanks for sharing

Edited by LSD-Rumi

11 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Sounds like every channeled entity that I have ever stumbled across on Youtube, lol.

What do they tell you?

They literally scoff at me. Scold me. They are angry at my immaturity and pestilence. 

They don't like me when I do wrong and they constantly correct me. They act puzzled at each one of my behaviors and they look at me steiaght in the eye and tell me not to do bizzare stupid things. 

They look at me with skepticism and want me to grow up.

Another key observation I forgot to mention - they are very very disciplined. Quite opposite to me. They like things organized, spic and span. And they do not tolerate my tardiness. 

They do seem to care about me. They constantly look at me. Sometimes with confusion. Sometimes with suspicion. Sometimes clueless. Sometimes pissed or miffed. 

I don't feel bad. They help me. I don't detect negativity.

It seems their agenda is to help me. Although they use the stiff approach. 

Was I channeling? 

Edited by Enlightement

5 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Wow, this seems interesting! Life is full of strange things we don't understand yet.

@Enlightement  Can you have  some sort of conversation with this soul? Does it want to take over you? Are your preferences changing? Was there an exact point you felt something or was it gradual? 

Thanks for sharing

To have a conversation with them, they should at least listen. They are not that type. They just like to sit still, observe and then say something preachy to me. They are cool but impatient. They wish to wrap a moment quickly so a conversation seems impossible. They are dismissive too. 

It doesn't seem like they want to take over me. But they want to goad me. 

It happened so spontaneously that I didn't even notice it until days later. 

It was like someone was sitting in the living room watching me the entire time and only now I'm suddenly aware of it. I can be quite lost and absent minded a lot. 

It can take me days to be aware of something odd

6 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

When that jinn entered your body ?  is it with you while writing posts? Does it guide you all the time? 

Jinn, hahaha. Guys, bring the holy water and The Quran, someone needs exorcism :P

@Sidra khan I am too desensitized to fear such things xD 

If a spirit wants to take my body and guide me, pls my body is your, just come dude, we will have a good time together ❤️. 

Just now, Sidra khan said:

Well I appreciate that I wish you experience it today before going to bed, may a bunch of pure jinns together attack you to guide you, good luck :D

If it was this easy :P

@Sidra khan I wouldn't call it channeling, but have encountered spiritual forms. When you realize the deep sameness in everything, it's less scary.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

27 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Was I channeling?

I am hardly an authority on the subject... but there should be people you can contact who have experience with this sort of thing. There are a lot of channelers who are very public about it; it shouldn't be too hard to get in touch with one of them and ask for their opinion / for advice.

Why so serious?