Julian gabriel

Leo on Lex Fridman Podcast?

58 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura he is a young boy with a bit of an youthful arrogance. I dont know he can comprehend and is still deeply sceptical about this awakening stuff. Or maybe he is scared

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I privately told Curt to drop his fucking games and allow me to guide him to Awakening. I don't think he appreciated it.

What I teach, and what he's doing -- his little project -- are very different things.

That still wouldn't work.  All your master courses you're gonna put out about guiding someone to awakening.  It's nice - but they have to wake themselves up - if you get my drift.  They have to self inquire.  Really self inquire.   Not let someone do it for them.  They can also listen to your very first enlightenment episodes.  That's all they need.  But they have to want to.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 hmm? they dont need to self inquire. They need tryptamines, let go of everything and you will have your awakening automatically. It's not so difficult 

12 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 hmm? they dont need to self inquire. They need tryptamines, let go of everything and you will have your awakening automatically. It's not so difficult 

Perhaps that was your path but you were also ready to see God.  The trigger can be meditation or psychedelics.  But the gun must first be loaded. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

That still wouldn't work.

It could work, this is like going to the gym with someone experienced, after a while, they can go by their own of course. 

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Perhaps that was your path but you were also ready to see God.  The trigger can be meditation or psychedelics.  But the gun must first be loaded. 

Sometimes meditation and self inquiry isn’t enough, some people has LOTS of baggage and traumas, that psychedelics can help to “clean that 3rd eye lens” and heal all that IN A DAY! I know you’re against them but that’s what’s up. 

Edited by Juan

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I privately told Curt to drop his fucking games and allow me to guide him to Awakening. I don't think he appreciated it.

Idk if being harsh is the best way to inspire people if you really said it like that of course. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What I teach, and what he's doing -- his little project -- are very different things.

I don’t think he is ready yet, maybe he is, I can see what is probably holding him back but I don’t want to speak so loudly because I could be way off. It would be interesting to see if he makes actually the transition and see what type of content he would make, I see a lot of potential on his channel. 

Edited by Juan

2 hours ago, Juan said:

It could work, this is like going to the gym with someone experienced, after a while, they can go by their own of course. 

Sometimes meditation and self inquiry isn’t enough, some people has LOTS of baggage and traumas, that psychedelics can help to “clean that 3rd eye lens” and heal all that IN A DAY! I know you’re against them but that’s what’s up. 

I am not against them - I believe they can definitely heal.   Love you bro.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think Leo should have taken some serious action against the cult accusations. Now the timing lined up, but what if Lex searches 'Leo Gura' on YouTube and the third result is a one hour video with a million views calling him a cult leader. You can't really trust someone will care enough to check if the claims are legit. 

Also that form Lex put on his Instagram is for anyone to fill out, all of you can take a minute to suggest Leo. I am optimistic about his chances.

32 minutes ago, allwins777 said:

I think Leo should have taken some serious action against the cult accusations. Now the timing lined up, but what if Lex searches 'Leo Gura' on YouTube and the third result is a one hour video with a million views calling him a cult leader. You can't really trust someone will care enough to check if the claims are legit. 

Also that form Lex put on his Instagram is for anyone to fill out, all of you can take a minute to suggest Leo. I am optimistic about his chances.

Do you think that getting Leo's message out on Lex's platform would wake anyone else up?  No.   His platform isn't big enough. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I privately told Curt to drop his fucking games and allow me to guide him to Awakening.

What made you assume he wanted to awaken?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I am not against them - I believe they can definitely heal.   Love you bro.

Sorry if I misinterpreted you then, love you too.

Edited by Juan

@allwins777 What about Lex vs Kanye podcast?

Lex put his channel on the line to interview him about deep serious claims.

We will see if Lex is openminded enough to enter the rabbit hole.

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Do you think that getting Leo's message out on Lex's platform would wake anyone else up?  No.   His platform isn't big enough. 

He gets a million views a podcast. A million views will plant a million seeds. At least a thousand will be sent down the rabbit hole and will do the work. 
That is if the conversation is goes well and Leo presents things in an accessible manner. 

Simply mentioning awakening on such a podcast pierces the mainstream in a slight way and can have ripple effects and make other people more likely to talk about it, or to host Leo themselves. 

3 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@allwins777 What about Lex vs Kanye podcast?

Lex put his channel on the line to interview him about deep serious claims.

We will see if Lex is openminded enough to enter the rabbit hole.

I don't think there was anything on the line personally. Also Kanye is too famous not to interview.

Lex won't be going down for a while, he has too much to lose. If he were to take the things Leo teaches seriously he won't be able to have fun and speculate around with some scientists because he would know it's all bullshit. That would be too hard to accept. Awakening = no more games - as Leo said above.

You gotta appreciate how few humans truly care about solving the question of reality.

Virtually no one. Not even those nondual rats. And certainly none of those science rats.

Me saying so makes people very offended. But hey, someone has to enforce some intellectual rigor on mankind.

If someone wants to interview me, it will only happen if I am allowed to challenge their whole way of existing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If someone wants to interview me, it will only happen if I am allowed to challenge their whole way of existing.

I can't wait to interview you when I get a million subs on YouTube. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

I also feel like Leo is entering the last Zen Stage of Enlightenment. It's probably projection but I feel like it's time for Leo to open up and share with the world. Release his courses, do more interviews and maybe workshops.

10. Return to Society / Entering the City with Bliss-bestowing Hands
Barefooted and naked of breast,
I mingle with the people of the world.
My clothes are ragged and dust-laden,
and I am ever blissful.
I use no magic to extend my life;
Now, before me, the dead trees
become alive.