MarkKol

What is absolutely irresistible to girls?

124 posts in this topic

I met this Brazilian girl in Paris and I found her absolutely irresistible, 18 years old, blushy, brunette with a skirt & blue eyes. She was stunning and I had her all to myself on a rooftop for 2 hours.

What’s something that would make a girl like that feel the same about me?

Confidence and Status are the top 2 but not only.

Sometimes, you are the only dick standing. 

Bro....Brazilian women are Goddesses on earth. They are another breed of women. I am fucking jealous. I haven't met a Brazilian woman in a long time, too long, they are by far the sexiest, funest, chillest women on the planet

@MarkKol Tell her that you love Bolsonaro ?

Just kidding.

Humor, Confidence, Calmness, Assertiveness, Not Caring.

@BlessedLion Right?

I was about to make a thread titled "Is it worth learning Portuguese just to date Brazilian women?"

I feel like I discovered a goldmine, surrounded by lions (that is Brazil itself)

French, American, Balkan and western European women just don't hit the same for me.

Feel like I found my type, Y'know? Argentinian/Brazilian women seem to hit the ideal weight ratio more often. Just the right amount of fat to have that bounce I'm lookin for! :P squishy all over.

Edited by MarkKol

Charisma

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

I feel like I discovered a goldmine, surrounded by lions (that is Brazil itself)

Just relax.

If you're developing yourself, you'll be fine here... :D

Go to Florianópolis, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre, Salvador...

You'll love the culture, food, people in general.

Edited by CARDOZZO

5 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Just relax.

If you're developing yourself, you'll be fine here... :D

Go to Florianópolis, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre, Salvador...

You'll love the culture, food, people in general.

Feel like I'm asking to get murdered and robbed if I do.

I live in Europe bro, I can go outside at 2am in the morning and walk down any street I want. 

Edited by MarkKol

2 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

Feel like I'm asking to get murdered and robbed if I do.

It's not the way you think it is :D 

Some areas are more dangerous than others..

4 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

I live in Europe bro, I can go outside at 2am in the morning and walk in any street I want. 

You need more adrenaline in your life :D:D 

@MarkKol

Brazil is misunderstood a lot in other countries.

People think that we all live in extreme poverty and violence.

As an example, I live near this city called Gramado.

If you show that to people in other countries, they will never tell you that it is in Brazil :D 

passagens-aereas-gramado-capa2019-04.jpg

Edited by CARDOZZO

23 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@MarkKol

Brazil is misunderstood a lot in other countries.

People think that we all live in extreme poverty and violence.

As an example, I live near this city called Gramado.

If you show that to people in other countries, they will never tell you that it is in Brazil :D 

passagens-aereas-gramado-capa2019-04.jpg

Damn man, seems like the Nazis really did go to Latin America.

(I know about this) as well as the fact that you shower thrice a day O.o

@CARDOZZO i feel that. same with India. A lot of people think it's just poverty 

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 hour ago, MarkKol said:

@BlessedLion Right?

I was about to make a thread titled "Is it worth learning Portuguese just to date Brazilian women?"

French, American, Balkan and western European women just don't hit the same for me.

Feel like I found my type, Y'know? Argentinian/Brazilian women seem to hit the ideal weight ratio more often. Just the right amount of fat to have that bounce I'm lookin for! :P squishy all over.

So, she had that Brazilian booty, yeah? That what I love about a lot Brazilian girls/women. A lot of them are also more direct than most women in America, which I find appealing.

Edited by Hardkill

Looks, height and status are irresistible to get into the door then it boils down to charisma and personality, a 5’1 balding man will have almost zero chance with girls despite having the best personality and charisma.  So work on what you are given and make it a numbers game and always be improving.

If a 300lb 6’3” manly female asked how she can change her personality and gain confidence to get men its kinda like the same concept in reverse 

Looks, Power & Status. Everything else is secondary. When you ask someone what they are attracted to they are usually answering from their 'ideal self' not who they really are and what actually triggers desire for them day to day. That is why you often hear the generic common answers; Kind, gentle, emotionally intelligent, social, spiritual etc. None of these actually move the needle and trigger desire, which is the most important thing. A great personality and spiritual development mean nothing if you can't arouse real desire in a women.

Society has to stop lying to young men about this, you can't buy or meditate your way into a woman's heart. So focus on looking your best and gaining power and status in the context of your life whatever that may look like. This is the uncomfortable answer. People have beating the same generic messages about who men should be to attract women for the last decade and and clearly it is not working.

Massive Consciousness and Love. Can't find it much at all in this reality though to that extent so I became it instead ;) haha. Now I'm happy.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。