MarkKol

What is absolutely irresistible to girls?

124 posts in this topic

On 13/06/2023 at 9:59 AM, StarStruck said:

Masculine energy that compliments her amount of feminine energy is what creates attraction. Fine balance between those two energies to create the right alchemy. That is why attraction can’t be forced because it is alchemic. 

because it is alchemic 

nicely said! 

softly into the Abyss...

$$$ and more $$$. Don't attack me now. Its what I do. But on the square tip...sense of humor, charisma and confidence.  

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha. If that were true I'd be getting laid a lot more than I am.

Women absolutely love immature men. Like flies on sh

From my personal experience it matters a lot on the environment and age of the girl (obviously) 

I would avoid 20 year old girls in clubs compared to a girl reading a book in a park or out during her day. 

There is a direct correlation I find between depthless/maturity and being a club regular girl.

Almost all wise mature girls I met rarely go to clubs (sometimes for fun or for an occasion) but not regularly.

It makes no sense to me why going to a place where you move to music tends to attract immature shallow girls but it just does. Like shit attract flies as you say.

Being shallow and dumb gets rewarded much more on such places. I have personally experienced it when trying to nightgame (bars are a lot more different, im talking clubs specifically) compared to meeting girls in other places.

If you are going to a club to meet mature wise girls is the equivalent of going to a gym to meet spiritual people.

It can happen of course but the center of gravity is the opposite.

Edited by Karmadhi

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Women absolutely love immature men. Like flies on shit.

Truth ^

23 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

$$$ and more $$$. Don't attack me now. Its what I do. But on the square tip...sense of humor, charisma and confidence.  

maybe good looks (face,  height, body), fashion sense + grooming, $$ and field of work, status, social skills + charisma + ability to flirt, emotional availability

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yesssssss holy fuckkkkkk. It kills me every day. I made out with the girl of my dreams and she is just ignoring me. Speaking with those who engage within frivolous speech.

She even knows I'm a sort of prominent musician. It means almost nothing to her(perceptually that is). She wants someone who is a walking clown. They stimulate there emotions I guess? What is your take?

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

39 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

maybe good looks (face,  height, body), fashion sense + grooming, $$ and field of work, status, social skills + charisma + ability to flirt, emotional availability

No, higher status than her. Haha but even that has failed me... More game theory? 

If I could get vagina walls based on how conscious I am this "game" would be so EASY. hmmm. I guess the opposite is the case.

• Feminist 

Notice how emotionally biased people become when they dont get what they want. ?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Leo Gura leo how can you get laid more than you already do ? from my limited experience with pick up, i had access to any girl i want basically once i got some skills in it. 

if you've done thousands of approaches you should be able to fuck any girl you want basically.

Edited by Majed

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

Come to Rio. I'll be your wing, and you'll be safe hahahahaha

I’ll remember that. 

First I have to explore the rest of Europe.

Barcelona-Madrid-Lisbon-Dublin-London and then I’m coming.  
Shouldn’t take long.

Portuguese pronunciation is a pain in the ass compared to Spanish. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Teenagers and collage kids have non of that and are banging like rabbits. Its all relative. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Yeah, baby...its the "wife beater" baby. Wear the "wife beater" shirt and you get 'em all day everyday. Plus the bald head. Bald-headed guys rock.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course women find men who are inspirational, emotionally compelling, and fun to be with.

But I thought that most women also desire a mature man in many respects. A mature man is someone who comes off as experienced, strong, courageous, commanding, shrewd, wise, successful, has his shit together, disciplined, persevering, having high willpower, has a solid sense of purpose, pragmatic, reasonable, etc.

There is that old saying about how something will "SEPARATE THE MEN FROM THE BOYS." The boys being the overgrown men who are weak, cowardly, foolish, losers, don't garner any real respect from others, don't know their asses from a hole in the ground, get too emotional, etc. versus the real men who grew hair on their chests, have balls, have a real the spine, self-assured, are looked up to as leaders and protectors of people including women, are true winners in life, know what they are doing, etc. Therefore, the boys are the ones who won't be able to hack it, whereas the real men, who are the alpha males, are the only ones who can do what most guys can't do.

Edited by Hardkill

2 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Yesssssss holy fuckkkkkk. It kills me every day. I made out with the girl of my dreams and she is just ignoring me. Speaking with those who engage within frivolous speech.

She even knows I'm a sort of prominent musician. It means almost nothing to her(perceptually that is). She wants someone who is a walking clown. They stimulate there emotions I guess? What is your take?

Don’t resent her nature. It is like resenting a wolf for being a wolf which is weird. Instead you should love and respect the wolf for what it is from a distance. And if you want to get with her you need to learn the game she wants to play. 

Everybody is now talking about maturity while previous week nobody talked about it. I think it is not the end and be all of things. And it is also not a superior trait to have. Why would I feel better towards a baby because I’m more mature? Should I not play with a baby because I’m mature and it is not? It doesn’t make sense. People are taking the topic maturity out of proportion. Nobody is 100% mature and if you think you are you are fooling yourself so find it in yourself and enjoy it. 

Immaturity = inner child = joy in life 

Personally I think you want to get with her and you can’t because you are boring and you are hiding behind the fad of maturity to ease your pain. Being mature is being able to tolerate and not demonize immaturity like a dad you who is having fun with his baby while it shits all over the place. 

Edited by StarStruck

2 hours ago, integral said:

Notice how emotionally biased people become when they dont get what they want. 

You're definitely privileged... This isn't "not getting the candy or the video game I want". This is ones biological process not being successful in an area it craves. It's called life. All I can do is get better game. Not something to make fun of..

• Feminist 

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Don’t resent her nature. It is like resenting a wolf for being a wolf which is weird. Instead you should love and respect the wolf for what it is from a distance. And if you want to get with her you need to learn the game she wants to play. 

Everybody is now talking about maturity while previous week nobody talked about it. I think it is not the end and be all of things. And it is also not a superior trait to have. Why would I feel better towards a baby because I’m more mature? Should I not play with a baby because I’m mature and it is not? It doesn’t make sense. People are taking the topic maturity out of proportion. Nobody is 100% mature and if you think you are you are fooling yourself so find it in yourself and enjoy it. 

Immaturity = inner child = joy in life 

Personally I think you want to get with her and you can’t because you are boring and you are hiding behind the fad of maturity to ease your pain. Being mature is being able to tolerate and not demonize immaturity like a dad you who is having fun with his baby while it shits all over the place. 

She definitely likes me but We work together.

I have great social skills and status so that is not the issue. The issue is we work together.

We made out 4 days ago, no sex bc I had to work at 8am and it was 1am at the time. Refrain from making inferences as to how one's personality is simply because I partake within heart-breaking sadhanas. Not every spiritual person is boring haha.

Now, I admit that I am texting out of emotions. 

• Feminist 

3 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

No, higher status than her. Haha but even that has failed me... More game theory? 

If I could get vagina walls based on how conscious I am this "game" would be so EASY. hmmm. I guess the opposite is the case.

it's hard to say theres so many variables. Id need a ton of context to know what happened. 

Could be a personality mismatch, maybe a social cue missing, maybe something you could change in your grooming, maybe girl is in a single phase idk. 

part of it is a numbers game, part developing social and flirting skills, part working on your self esteem, part working on your general attractiveness 

Edited by Jacob Morres

3 hours ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura leo how can you get laid more than you already do ? from my limited experience with pick up, i had access to any girl i want basically once i got some skills in it. 

if you've done thousands of approaches you should be able to fuck any girl you want basically.

You can write 1000 songs. Doesn't mean everyone will listen. 

Game is a very hard to learn skill-set. Some people are genetic freaks in this area. There are too many factors to consider when it comes to "getting the girl". 

• Feminist 

@Jacob Morres yeah, I walked into the bar to meet up with her and her bestfriend came up and i said "so, which one of you are buying me a drink. Listen, I scrub toilets at dollar tree. I ain't got it like that". 

They laughed and the girl I liked bought me a drink. I didn't buy her anything. Haha. I met her other friends and the taller guy walked up and says "hey, your friends handsome". They went on a rant how I look exactly like millie and vanilli and how I should model and teach them how to dress. It's not an attraction issue.

Again, I admit that inner-game is a weakness of mine. 

I feel like it's a word game. Like, if I say the wrong thing then I'm fucked. Does this happen with you?

• Feminist 

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, baby...its the "wife beater" baby. Wear the "wife beater" shirt and you get 'em all day everyday. Plus the bald head. Bald-headed guys rock.

?unconscious people attract unconscious people

3 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

I am 100% sure its the she was not hooked properly, I dont like using the word hooked doe its simply forming a good connection and impression on her. By the time your kissing she should of opened up to you about her entire life and feel comfortable talking to you about anything. If you showed her your value she would of stuck around. Your value is not your status or money, all this is superficial, your value is she loves talking to you, she knows she can trust you, she always feels good when your around.

Showmanship is not it. It can work to get shallow results but its a gimmick. Its important to always go deep into conversation dont idle in small talk and expect results.

Its a balance between humor and a sense that the conversation is meaningful. She has to feel like something meaningful happend when she spoke to you. 

Edited by integral