Holykael

Leo ran out of things to say about god

34 posts in this topic

I also prefer more spiritual/GOD content. I would like more in depth trip reports and psychedelic research. It is kinda human bullshit I don't need to regress by looking at how our society is immature.... this is obvious to me and if I wasn't as spiritually developed as I am, I would unnecessarily  feel dissapointed and down, staggering my ascension to higher Love.

It seems as if Leo is getting a bit too pissed off about our current state of society. It's like it's getting under his skin too much and he just vents about it in a video. 

But I also appreciate his words and don't want to negate his views because I also do see how it ties into everything else he's talked about. 

It's just my personal desire nothing more, Don't take it to hard Leo you're great and Thank you.

1 hour ago, Luminescence said:

getting a bit too pissed off about our current state of society

(he's not pissed off enough in my view 9_9.)

The more you awaken to God the more you become aware of the lack of consciousness here and yeah it can be hard sometimes to be around it. 

Least for me!

(With the awareness of...oopsies I should've thought of that when I made/came to this place.)

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

8 hours ago, Holykael said:

, some faith that the designer of this wasn't just a stupid fucking bastard

This is like a game, and as in any good game, things are difficult. It is an extremely complicated puzzle in which if you make the wrong moves, you will pay the consequences. there are no shortcuts, you must play it.

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

This is like a game, and as in any good game, things are difficult. It is an extremely complicated puzzle in which if you make the wrong moves, you will pay the consequences. there are no shortcuts, you must play it.

It's more like a movie and you are holding a controller thinking you're playing the movie but you aren't. The movie plays by itself.

9 hours ago, Holykael said:

I don't blame "others" at all. I blame god because literally designed all of reality and my own downfall. Ultimately I'm blaming myself because I am god after all.

I'm doing my best with the hand I've been given but that literally doesn't matter because I'm not in control of my body. It does things on its own, I'm losing the doership

You are extremely blatantly blaming others. Stop playing word games, stop this egregious lying to yourself, and take some responsibility for once in your life.

15 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Come on….

Now I understand why you’re always blaming God and crying here on the forum.

Get your shit together and move on.

He secretly loves God and only wants to hear more about god

I am saving my most advanced and original God talk for the new course.

My free videos are focused on more relatable topics.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I am saving my most advanced and original God talk for the new course.

My free videos are focused on more relatable topics.

Well, I guess I'll be taking that course because I love the God talk. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

15 hours ago, Holykael said:

I don't blame "others" at all. I blame god because literally designed all of reality and my own downfall. Ultimately I'm blaming myself because I am god after all.

I'm doing my best with the hand I've been given but that literally doesn't matter because I'm not in control of my body. It does things on its own, I'm losing the doership

I suggest you watch this. You might become more aware of why you're feeling the way you do.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

On 2023-06-11 at 10:41 AM, Holykael said:

What else is there to say?

Not much to say about it in the first place but we can always construct things to say.

You fools!

You will never run out of things to say because YOU’RE INFINITE

:)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI