Chives99

what is salvia like?

66 posts in this topic

is it like really wacky dmt?

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

I’ve never tried it, but I imagine it’d be something like this:

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Like being skull raped by an evil magic crocodile.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Clicking Time Stops, As God takes a toss,

The hole sucks, as all is lost.

Steps move forwards, as your head becomes slower.

Lower and lower to the point of no return.

Pushed down, there lurks, where hell starts to burn.

And when you return...

Edited by UnlovingGod

Reading your guys’ description makes me realize that I have actually taken Zeldia before!

xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I'm currently looking for the most delusional/deconstructive/allien substance possible, I wonder if it's a good candidate.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

37 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I'm currently looking for the most delusional/deconstructive/allien substance possible, I wonder if it's a good candidate.

This is it mate, you got it. Salvia is the most powerful in that category that cannot kill you as Datura or others. It's very safe medically speaking. However, there is no way you can prepare yourself for a Salvia experience. You just have to surrender fully.

Salvia is great and unique but it has a a fee for entrance and that is fear. You can access the weirdest corners of consciousness and reality, granted. The cost is you will experience deep fear, real death and completely losing your mind. That's the deal.

I have stopped exploring Salvia and decided to go for the 5meos. After my first real awakening in mushrooms and mdma I just saw that what I wanted could not be accessed easily by regular psychedelics and that I couldn't even figure out anything about the Salvia Experience. So now that I know where to go I just want the direct path to it and that I believe will be 5meo malt. However, I know that I will come back to Salvia at what point when I'm much more mature, just because once you see you cannot unsee and Salvia just opens up something which is unfathomable in contrast with regular reality.

14 minutes ago, Davino said:

opens up something which is unfathomable in contrast with regular reality.

Regular reality is what you should be scared of!

@Leo Gura you really know how to sell it lol

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Like being skull raped by an evil magic crocodile.

My cup of tea

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

10 hours ago, Davino said:

This is it mate, you got it. Salvia is the most powerful in that category that cannot kill you as Datura or others. It's very safe medically speaking. However, there is no way you can prepare yourself for a Salvia experience. You just have to surrender fully.

Salvia is great and unique but it has a a fee for entrance and that is fear. You can access the weirdest corners of consciousness and reality, granted. The cost is you will experience deep fear, real death and completely losing your mind. That's the deal.

I have stopped exploring Salvia and decided to go for the 5meos. After my first real awakening in mushrooms and mdma I just saw that what I wanted could not be accessed easily by regular psychedelics and that I couldn't even figure out anything about the Salvia Experience. So now that I know where to go I just want the direct path to it and that I believe will be 5meo malt. However, I know that I will come back to Salvia at what point when I'm much more mature, just because once you see you cannot unsee and Salvia just opens up something which is unfathomable in contrast with regular reality.

So, cool :)
Psychedelics are also very weird at times, but ultimately it's always structured and makes sense in some way.
That night god spoke to me about a substance and showed me a state of being that was particularly strange, like a total collapse of reality.
Literally SKJBKDGKAHAL%%%%%DDJAZOIDA%%, lol. It was intriguing and even frightening, but at the same time with a strangely certain "strident" (sexual) enjoyment to go into it

But what you say scares me, because 5 meo DMT literally raped me, I spent 20 minutes fidgeting all over the place trying to "hang on".
Even small doses feel purely unpleasant and put me in a weirdly nauseous and oppressive state.
What is the level of control under salvia? Compared to 5 meo?

Edited by Schizophonia

Salvia literally transported me to a different reality. Lost all sense of having a body or space/time. Only thing I kept for the trip was being able to think to myself in English.

hrhrhtewgfegege

13 hours ago, UnlovingGod said:

Clicking Time Stops, As God takes a toss,

The hole sucks, as all is lost.

Steps move forwards, as your head becomes slower.

Lower and lower to the point of no return.

Pushed down, there lurks, where hell starts to burn.

And when you return...

Nice.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

My friend tried Salvia and woke up in an alternate reality where he became a window on sale.

Edited by Carl-Richard

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

My friend tried salvia and woke up in an alternate reality where he became a window on sale.

Is he able to describe how he was aware of this or is it beyond our current ability to comprehend ? :ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Is he able to describe how he was aware of this or is it beyond our current ability to comprehend ? :ph34r:

He literally said to me while dying of laughter: "I literally became a window, and I had this peculiar feeling that "today is the day where windows are to be sold!'"". You can't make this shit up ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

the problem with salvia is that it's not nice. It's like reality stops being a comfortable place and changes its texture. everything is sharp, evil, demonic. reality emits a background sound that is like the scream of a demon, syncopated, crazy. and everything jumps rhythmically, and shows you its sharp fangs. the entire reality breaks down into cubes, and loses its stability, reality bounces, and you must bounce with it, or everything will disappear.
It's like a roller coaster that takes you on a tour of hell. It's very unpleasant, but at the same time it's funny

2 hours ago, Roy said:

Lost all sense of having a body or space/time. Only thing I kept for the trip was being able to think to myself in English.

The only words that make sense at the point are “I Love You”. 

As they say, “Three strikes, you’rrre out!”

IMG_1697.jpeg

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

My friend tried Salvia and woke up in an alternate reality where he became a window on sale.

This dude became a window pain.

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I pity him. I would never want to become Windows not even in a million years. And Linux is free,  so...

Bad joke, it's 1:00 AM here