Holykael

Reality is merciless

20 posts in this topic

All the good things come at a price and you experience the opposite of it. What kind of fucked up design is this. You can't feel good for free and you guys still on god's side. But of course you are. Because you're all made by god and created to be good little fall in line bots. I'm god and I created all this crap so it's all ultimately up to me. It's my fault but I can't deal with how fucked up my true self is. Ungenerous, unkind and merciless. This is the opposite of loving in my view but whatever.

I will never understand the mind of someone who thinks feeling like shit is legit acceptable and a given part of reality. The true self is an absolute ?

All those that think contrast is necessary to feel good that's just complete BS. I felt good for the most part of my life and I didn't need any contrast for it to happen. I'm feeling the other side of the coin now. Truth is god would be able to make you feel good 24/7 just by making you loving but that's not part of the story. Feelings are entirely configurable, there's no reason why you can't feel good all the time. It's entirely possible.

Edited by Holykael

Let's not forget one thing. God feels a million times orgasm all the time. Why doesn't he extend the same benefit to his creations once in a. While at least. It's fucked up. 

Are there realities in which there is no suffering only bliss or is the Yin and Yang necessary? To me it seems like less suffering should be possible but idk, theres alot of 'needless suffering' with no obvious upside, except the experience itself. Can 'god' imagine a reality where logic like Yin and Yang doesn't apply? I guess, why not. imagine the unimaginable where what doesnt exist or make sense here does elsewhere. These questions dont even serve our ego and its basically all i really care about right now, so why do I even care about this, lol?

You can not come back here again you know and just hang out in spirit world after this life. That's my plan anyway. There's much still you don't understand, there's higher awakenings than what's infront of you right now. There is also a "heaven" where you are pure infinity and maximum consciousness and need do nothing to "survive". But you have to practice letting go of this place to eventually end up there.

To leave this place you have to change your state completely while in a body, and that is in your power to do 100%. Sounds like you may be ready for that in this incarnation.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Is the pain your going through a result of taking psychedelics and having god realizations/solipsism? Or are you experiencing difficult life circumstances, like health problems or poverty? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

23 minutes ago, Nevar said:

Are there realities in which there is no suffering only bliss or is the Yin and Yang necessary? To me it seems like less suffering should be possible but idk, theres alot of 'needless suffering' with no obvious upside, except the experience itself. Can 'god' imagine a reality where logic like Yin and Yang doesn't apply? I guess, why not. imagine the unimaginable where what doesnt exist or make sense here does elsewhere. These questions dont even serve our ego and its basically all i really care about right now, so why do I even care about this, lol?

If god is the absolute infinity then this must be true

4 minutes ago, integral said:

Is the pain your going through a result of taking psychedelics and having god realizations/solipsism? Or are you experiencing difficult life circumstances, like health problems or poverty? 

It's a long story. I don't want to get into it but it was basically the plot god made for me. It involved LSD, the Iluminati and visions/hallucinations, all sorts of awakenings in it I lost the love of my life, all my money, my dream job, all my friends, all my video games (I had a huge collection). I had god realizations and solipsism realizations. 

In the aftermath I'm a shell of a man with no prospects of a future, I lost the will and ability to take care of myself, I was in shape before and now im out of shape. Just kinda gave up on life

@Holykael So your life spiraled downward as a result of having awakening and not being able to behave "normal" to keep it all together?

If tomorrow you woke up with a gf you loved and wealth like before would you be happy again? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 minutes ago, integral said:

@Holykael So your life spiraled downward as a result of having awakening and not being able to behave "normal" to keep it all together?

If tomorrow you woke up with a gf you loved and wealth like before would you be happy again? 

Yeah. I still have dreams about my ex gf. In one of them she went demonic and told me I'd never be happy again

Do you meditate everyday? If not, do, for at least like half an hour everyday. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@Holykael Im 99.9% sure you can make it back. its going to involve first trying to get government financial aid(aka well fair) for sickness so to help with the financial stress abit. Then your going to get yourself a new gf that's a better fit for you then the last, this will significantly change the outlook on life as relationships tends to provide oxytocin and a dream. From there you'll feel better and a bit more motivated to exercise, exercise will give an additional hormonal boost that can lead to a stable job again that you enjoy. 

The process of getting a gf will involve grooming, dressing well and to help you can use psychedelics, a very small amount of lsd on dates to help with anxiety and to improve social success. If you still look like your picture (with abit of extra weight) then i think you wont have a problem getting's girls as your fairly good looking. 

Edited by integral

Stage orange inspiration is what you need, some self-love, meditation..

Or maybe no more LSD, time to move on. Its me god, how much clearer should i be? 

50 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I lost the love of my life, all my money, my dream job, all my friends, all my video games (I had a huge collection)

Maybe it was not the love of your life and it has yet to come and without that change you will never have met her, money comes and goes, are you sure its your dream job or just a romantic memory now that you lost it, who knows you might would have wasted your entire life in a honeymoonphase, maybe your friends werent that special as you believed, also you might have lost your vibrational compatibility to those people, your video games ? are you serious? who cares? 

52 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Yeah. I still have dreams about my ex gf. In one of them she went demonic and told me I'd never be happy again

A subconcious realization of what might happend when you stayed together, or some entities test your mental strength- Time to shine. Sometimes dreams are not meant to be interpreted.

My point is that things change for a reason. Maybe this life was too small for you. Better to wake up to a small hell than to be unaware of your surroundings and wake up to a big one.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

I had god realizations and solipsism realizations.

Does not mean its all figured out. 

I hope you move on and see the beauty in life.

You seriously need to stop blaming others or you will never, ever put your life back together. You fucked up your own life. Take some basic responsibility for once. Literally everybody here has been through the same shit. We've all lost jobs. We've all messed up past relationships. We've all done things that can never be fixed. Stop acting like a child.

It honestly seems like you actively prefer your current situation as opposed to putting in any actual effort to get your shit together. You whine and whine all day but you actually prefer how easy it is to simply lay back, not do anything, and just pile all of the blame on external people and entities, don't you. Admitting that is the first step to solving the problem.

Why isn't this dude in an institution yet?

LOL for real.

Edited by thepixelmonk

All you have to do to be happy is be still.

On 9/6/2023 at 4:26 PM, Holykael said:

Truth is god would be able to make you feel good 24/7 just by making you loving but that's not part of the story

You are not the puppet of God, you are God. you have put yourself in a difficult situation, in an enigma, to evolve towards more consciousness, more complexity, more love. you push yourself to the limit of what you can. You have to solve the riddle, until you do, you will be stuck in it, a thousand lives if necessary. God is not playing with you, it is you, yourself, there is no one else. and you have to do things exactly the way you're doing , because it's a piece of engineering, a very complicated tapestry. Clear this stage of the game and proceed to the next stage

u got nice hair. but u think too much. try taking some metaphorical stupid pills. pretend to be a cat.

To create an image of "the depressive who always says how bad God is" is a form of prostitution.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.