StarStruck

Why do LGBT people go after kids?

114 posts in this topic

Interesting to see how SD blue Christians and Muslims are tag teaming against SD green LGBT. 

I totally get why LGBT do what they do. But I don’t get why they go after kids in schools to indoctrinate them it is ok to be fucked in the ass and shit?

Just leave the kids alone. The child’s mind is very prone to be confused. 12 year old kids are already doing sex change because people put weird stuff in their heads. 

In Tate we trust

23 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I totally get why LGBT do what they do. But I don’t get why they go after kids in schools to indoctrinate them it is ok to be fucked in the ass and shit?

Those two sentences don't go together.

4 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Those two sentences don't go together.

Before they were going after kids I understood them. 

In Tate we trust

10 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Before they were going after kids I understood them. 

If you use expressions like "going after kids", then you never really understood them.

@StarStruck dude, when you use the phrase "going after kids" you are doing the same thing as Christians and Muslims who scapegoat LGBTQ as pedophiles and groomers. It is completely wrong and is very low conscious behavior.

Christians  and Muslims are going after kids all the time because they want to indoctrinate them too. Some of them actually are pedophiles if you look at the sex scandals that happen in religious institutions.

Do you see how stupid it is to scapegoat people as pedophiles? It could easily be done for Christians and Muslims as well. Scapegoating LGBTQ as groomers as you are currently doing is completely asinine. You clearly have no interest in being impartial on issues of grooming, pedophilia, or indoctrination.

@StarStruck  I agree, based on developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, states of consciousness, 9 stages of ego development and shadow aspects of the psyche, other lines of development in personal to societal domains, and ideological indoctrinations from upbringing and culture.

The Muslim and Christian nationalists and conservatives seen in that video, and mostly at stage blue to orange, backlashing against the weaponized version of part of stage green's value system: Woke or 'going wokeism' driven and marketed by left leaning politics and businesses. They partly do have a point about Moral Relativism being dangerous to children's development because by allowing moral relativism any meanings of words can get deconstructed, which can harm the moral absolutist framework for society and it's standards for it's citizens. When people of wokeism ideology, doesn't have to be from LGBTQ communities exclusively but can include others more left leaning and more stage green values, the more extremist and radical parts to these ideologies are the problem. By not honoring the proper developmental psychology needed for these children, you get increases of dysphoria of all kinds including sexual, gender, self esteem gets decreased and self worth issues of all kinds can result. These conservatives are in the right to worry because if you leave Lefties and moral relativists to fully change society, you'll lose that cohesion and unity that kept societies and families together as a community.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

But I don’t get why they go after kids in schools to indoctrinate them

This is what every cult and collective ego does. It naturally goes for the easiest, most vulnerable among us to convert them into the fold.

You can download any mind virus into a child without an issue. They are completely blank operating systems with no firewall.

hrhrhtewgfegege

The same reason why religion is taught to kids from a young age. Children accept things uncritically, they want to expose kids to it early so they grow up accepting and agreeing with it.

It's a slippery slope when you start talking about sensitive things that parents should be talking to their kids.  

This whole thing and the trans movement are designed to distract people from more significant problems, many problems that most people would agree with like cleaning up money in politics.  The politicians on both sides design controversial un-important topics in relationship to society on a mass scale so we don't fight them with the things everyone agrees with 

Sickeningly stupid thread.

Edited by DrugsBunny

4 hours ago, Roy said:

This is what every cult and collective ego does. It naturally goes for the easiest, most vulnerable among us to convert them into the fold.

You can download any mind virus into a child without an issue. They are completely blank operating systems with no firewall.

Exactly. 

@Recursoinominado @trenton @Something Funny

You well know what OP is trying to inquire. If we didnt use "going after the kids" phrase, how would you put it?

Also what is even the official narrative as to why exposing kids to this stuff is a good idea? All you do is deflect and point in the opposite direction. Can you put it bluntly why is this happening/ needs to happen? Can there be compromise? Is it ok for a parent to opt out from this exposure?

25 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@DrugsBunny no it's not. You are just unable to comprehend this multi-perspectival, unbiased analysis of the situation.

10/10 excellent bait.

5 hours ago, Roy said:

I like how saying "It's okay to not be heterosexual" is a mind virus in your worldview. My guy @Roy would have been against the 1964 civil rights act if he lived in this period, 100% no doubt about it.

@Something Funny

I am not saying you are wrong but the question is there. The problem is there. Yeah there will be loaded questions, I take it as a given.  Nevertheless this thing just started happening without explanation or presentation. A lot of common folk are confused and swaying towards radicalization. I guess this is something progressives know so well they assume everone knows. I am on the right and I do oppose this however will be open minded and ask you again. Why is teaching sexual preference to kids in a pretty insisting manner a thing?

@Zedman Heterosexual preferences are already taught to children, which is innately sexual, you've just been trained to see it as normal.

According to the conservative narrative, a cartoon of a man and woman kissing is fine and innocent, but if it were two guys then it's lambasted as sexual indoctrination even though the focus is exclusively on the romantic affinity and nothing sexual. Literally nobody is talking to kids about gay sex, this is a complete lie made up by hate-filled inbreeders.

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

@Something Funny Are you this guy by any chance? 

Some overweight guy is fed up with inbred homophobes, haha he's fat "is this you bruh?" so juvenile.

@Something Funny

By insisting I mean in some instances parents arent given option to opt out of these events and teachings. They are even being ostracised if they object. I understand its not widespread but precedent instances are there like drag shows and inclusion in classbooks. Examples you mentioned are  personal life naturally flowing into public life, fine, understandable. But there are certain events and requirements many find outrageous. Lets not lowball. There is a deliberate plan put in action.

@DrugsBunny

Heterosexual preferences and conservative narrative is being taught, yes. Sexual stuff is there. The argument both sides refuse to have is should we change this. Both sides just refuse to debate this. Why should I agree to replace conservative hetero narrative with LGBT narrative? I see only 20% of it being abe to coexist the rest is contradictory isnt it? So the question remains. WHY? LGBT stuff is already normal in our societies. Do you really have to go as far as teach it to kids? At this point you are just creating backlash and being counterproductive and making it less normal.

@Something Funny If you have your own kids you can do with them whatever you want within the law but don’t go after other people’s children because you will  get rocked. 

In Tate we trust

@Something Funny Not systematic. Its by precedent. If precedent gets passed without objection I am pretty sure its half way to systematic. And there has been a lot of precedent passed. Is it true there were instance of schools changing kids gender without parental consent? Children allowed to self declare gender? Its only one step until parents are being penalized for interfering in this process. Some have already bumped into this problem. I checked some of these are even in mainstream leftist media. But ok what is the point? Point is that it is happening. Because noone provided better wording I will use " going for our kids". Asking again. why?

Edited by Zedman