Vajra

Challenge: Give me your description of Reality

73 posts in this topic

Imagine every perspective possible. That's reality

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Any word I say would be equally as descriptive as any other word

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Its shet 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

More and more, whenever deep bouts of fear arise, it becomes directly clear that not only am I creating the fear, but anybody I reach out to for help is also me, because I’m communicating with Myself!

Sounds scary, but from higher perspectives it’s clearly seen as Love. This is exactly what we are avoiding. Love! It’s so beautiful; it can annihilate all previous notions you have of yourself the deeper you let it in!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I follow Joseph Campbell and Allan Watts mostly. So reality seems to be that absolutely everything is a metaphor and/or a symbol. Your skin, bones, dirt, flowers, houses, sky, sunset, planets, etc. It is all a metaphor. Everything is mythology also. Everything is a movie or the "hero's journey." Everything is derivative and a blur. So ancient man or culture is a blur and a smear into today's modern life. We retain a lot of "pagan" elements. Nothing is pure. It is all contaminated.

Following Lex Fridman and artificial intelligence, maybe everything is math, language, or information. It is quantum physics.

It is all a dream and we are god. The Hindu concept of maya. It is all illusion.

"Whatever seems to be happening"

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

23 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

? ....???

Reality:  The Best & Only show in town!

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

this

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

God is reality.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

On 8/22/2023 at 4:42 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

Ha, I didn’t even know you could do that!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI