Mesopotamian

Women Are The Source Of Life, But When They Are Not Bringing Babies, They're A Burden

48 posts in this topic

This following conviction has liberated me:

Women are the source of life, they make life possible, they conceive babies, and raise them up and most of them play their role perfectly, however, when they're not raising babies, they're at best 10% useful, 20% entertaining, and 70% just a burden to man. 

There's this game going on that there's supposedly an emotional void and that's supposed to be filled somehow. But in all actuality there's none. A man is sufficient by himself if he can grow in character.

This means that women are in trouble. And indeed they're. In this day and age, women need to be treated according to the merit of their character. They need to grow in character. 

Men need to stop cutting slack for women and letting them fill this hypothetical emotional void, because the cost is very very high. It can certainly lead up to man giving up autonomy one step at a time.

A woman needs me, cuz I have a strong character and I can lead, but I don't need her for that matter. She needs to lower her expectations and she's the one who needs to give up her autonomy in exchange for my time, not me giving up my autonomy for the promise of getting some pussy one day which might or might not arrive.

My boys, work on your leadership skills, you create the world, you make the world possible. Women should follow you. 

Also tip No. 2: Emotional intelligence, without it, your character is immature and don't expect the above to work.

You still need women for sexuality and to satisfy your needs to control/correct/use something. No need to be misogynistic.

Otherwise yes, men are on average more rational and pragmatic than women, and therefore more suited to controlling political power.

Even on a sentimental/intellectual level, it's not very politically correct, but even though women are supposed to be more sensitive, the people I had the greatest emotional connections with were actually somewhat artistic/gentle men. not women.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You still need women for sexuality and to satisfy your needs to control/correct/use something.

you can purchase time from a prostitute.. you do your business, and go on with your daily life. Even that is not needed once you realize that you can be great on your own!

2 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

you can purchase time from a prostitute.. you do your business, and go on with your daily life. Even that is not needed once you realize that you can be great on your own!

Prostitutes have no interest

This is awful misogynistic shit , women are human beings not something to be used they're my friends, loved ones and people I admire and respect , men are responsible for over 90% of violent crime , women have lovely personalities 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

16 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

This is awful misogynistic shit , women are human beings not something to be used they're my friends, loved ones and people I admire and respect , men are responsible for over 90% of violent crime , women have lovely personalities 

In fact, women are inherently more manic and sadistic than men on average.

Even in men, aggressiveness, libido and even muscle mass gain are actually due to the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
Take exemestane and find yourself with no libido and a flat, low mood.

The only difference is that androgens act like benzodiazepines (especially on the pituitary).
Men are less sensitive and empathetic, more phlegmatic, and therefore allow themselves to be more violent on average.

Going back to the op, he just blindly projects his view of the world. :)

Nobody needs to do anything. Focus on yourself and not what everyone else is doing or what culture tells you that you should be doing. Use your intuition to try to make the right decisions. Stop seeing yourself or your gender as superior and making comparisons that don't really help your growth.

Also I should point out that though men are generally more fit to lead, only a small percentage of men are fit to lead... those who have mastered themselves and their base nature.. their cravings, addictions, and found their inner strength and self confidence. Evolutionary speaking that's a small percentage of the male population, around 20-25%.  The typical incel sitting at home playing video games and smoking pot all day is a slave to his addictions and has not mastered himself, so he has no ground to stand on complaining about his situation in life other than evolution is a bitch and growth and change are difficult and very uncomfortable. It would have been nice to have been given perfect parents who understood human psychology with ideal DNA but more often than not it doesn't happen that way. If anything we give ourselves hard lives to challenge and test ourselves.

Also there's no need to bash women. There is no superior gender. There are superior individuals, based on their level of development. In the end we all share the same source, we just kind of forget about that.  It's best not to see people who are angry or depressed as lessor however, they are merely stuck in a state in which there is seemingly no escape from their perspective based on their habits, brain chemistry, etc.  Again, evolution sides with repeating the same behaviors because they worked before to keep you alive. Evolution drives you to overeat, sit in front of a screen, and chase the easy pleasures of hedonism that come from living in a culture of abundance compared to the scarcity in which we evolved as a species.

My point? Reality just is. Good and bad are mental constructs. All judgements you make create needless suffering in you.... what Leo calls the "should statements."  If it works for you to have them, great, but use them wisely.

Edited by sholomar

You shouldn’t label someone or especially not a group of people as a “burden”. Someone’s value as a person isn’t necessarily dictated by what the produce in the specific parameters you are discussing. 

10 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

70% just a burden to man

That just doesn't jive with the fact that women perform a lot of useful jobs in the economy. Especially in the West.

Women make great: teachers, nurses, doctors, dental hygienists, receptionists, artists, babysitters, actresses, celebrities, influencers, real estate agents, waitresses, retail clerks, human resources, models, yoga instructors, nutritionists, writers, journalists, etc.

Even cops and military.

So you might want to rethink your attitude.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Women make great: teachers, nurses, doctors, dental hygienists, receptionists, artists, babysitters, actresses, celebrities, influencers, real estate agents, waitresses, retail clerks, human resources, models, yoga instructors, nutritionists, writers, journalists, etc.

My mom was a great nurse, strong single mother from the time I was age 3, and yet it burdened my childhood and made my growing up super difficult. Women need to be humbled by men, and need to know when to stay quiet because their expertise isn't in socializing, it's mostly motherhood. If my mom was a stay at home mom, with a more rigid father, my growing up situation would've been 10x better. 

11 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

when they're not raising babies, they're at best 10% useful, 20% entertaining, and 70% just a burden to man

Agreed

There's this one girl I work with, she's my manager, and she is your typical bxtch. It is such a tough and annoying time to be working with her because she talks and is always up everyone's a$$. I'd tolerate a male dxck over a female anyday. 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

I am sure that women feel that men are often a burden on them. lol

I get that women can really feel like a pain in the ass a lot of times and men have of course become increasingly insecure about their power and status in the world with the continuing rise of feminism in the world. Honestly, a lot of days, I get very irritated and frustrated with women and sometimes get insecure about my power and place in the world as a man.

But according to history, even though there have undoubtedly been more men than women who have made positive contributions and constructed all kinds of great new things for the world, there have also been undeniably more men than women who have committed atrocities and destroyed countless things throughout the whole world.

There have always been way more men than women in history who have done all kind of monstrous acts such as excessive violence, physical and verbal abuse, assault, rape, murder, genocide, annihilate civilizations, join or lead a racist/hate organization, join or lead an extreme right-wing organization or a violent extreme left-wing organization, join or lead a criminal gang or scummy cartel, sell illegal drugs or illegal arms, steal money, commit fraud, evade taxes, contribute and facilitate corporate greed, gamble away money and other resources that belong to or that was supposed to be for their whole family and/or relatives, and so on and so forth.

There are still more women who have been murdered or at the very at least whose lives have been ruined by horrible men than vice versa.

Plus, there must be a reason why even in developed country such as the US approx. 9 out 10 prisoners are men.

Edited by Hardkill

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So you might want to rethink your attitude.

Just the over-sensitivity, lack of courage and the spirit of exploration makes women fit a role that's pre-determined for them to fill perfectly whenever is possible as you've mentioned, however the natural or default position is for a woman to be a burden to man.

This is clear in less-developed societies where a woman uses all the manipulation tactics in their arsenal in order to pin a man down, halt him from realizing his own greatness, and downsizing him into merely a father and a bread winner.

One day you'll realize you're saying all this to Yourself.

And actually "women" wouldn't exist if You didn't wish for and create this dream world that forgot God and Heaven. We would all be the exact same as One.

You are caught in a war with Yourself that you currently cannot see. This "war with yourself" is part of what keeps you in dream world and reincarnating.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Mesopotamian said:

This is clear in less-developed societies where a woman uses all the manipulation tactics in their arsenal in order to pin a man down, halt him from realizing his own greatness, and downsizing him into merely a father and a bread winner.

It's clear you have very little experience with women.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I know this is going to raise some eyebrows but im gonna say it anyways...

Women are not to be used, women or all life for that matter is to be appreciated. 

To be of service and value is not a duty or a burden, it is a joyous priviledge to extend the Light of God.

If this doesn't resonate just ignore.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's clear you have very little experience with women.

With that I am starting to think that it's impossible to have a peer to peer relationship with a woman. They fall into two categories, they're either infatuated with you, or want to enslave you and suck your blood.

I live yet to find a woman who wants to create something beautiful that doesn't fall into or motivated by the above categories. 

If you want to win a woman you need to put a mask of appreciation, but the truth is that you don't appreciate her, you're a whole being by yourself.

I don't appreciate a woman. I've done self-actualization work for now almost 9 years, and I don't have the capacity to tolerate forever somebody who is unwilling to put the same amount of work. 

Also no woman will appreciate you when you master yourself and your own desires anyways.  You're either the one who charm her and make her cry sometimes, or immediately friend-zoned. Has no reasoning capaacity to build anything beautiful with a man. 

Edited by Mesopotamian

4 hours ago, puporing said:

You are caught in a war with Yourself that you currently cannot see. This "war with yourself" is part of what keeps you in dream world and reincarnating.

I guess I've never been in peace with myself like I am now. 

Posts like these are why this forum is such a sausage party lately, embarrassing