Vido

When will the next Leo video be out? Any teaser?

31 posts in this topic

I don't know if this has already been asked or answered but I'm extremely curious as to what the next video is going be released

21 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

why you sucking his tits man

Your words are as refreshing as a public restroom

2 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Let him cook

Whatever he's cooking he must've burned that shit ?

How Not To Depend On Teachers - Part II. ;) 

No idea.

@UnbornTao

2 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

No idea.

? So there's a part 1? I've watched all the old and new videos so I don't recall a How Not To Depend In Teachers part 1. Maybe the authority or some if the god or infinity videos, or the how to introspection video. 

@Vido

10 hours ago, Vido said:

I don't know if this has already been asked or answered but I'm extremely curious as to what the next video is going be released

I speculate that it's him taking a break, or testing a new psychedelics. I'm more concerned about the blog posts stopping than the videos because already the margin of wait is long with the videos, but at least the blog post was daily to weekly.

13 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

No idea.

*shrug

Edited by Vido

Unironically, all jokes aside @Leo Gura needs to dedicate an episode telling ya'll us to not follow him so blindly, that it's your authority to discover the truth (not his) and that Actualized.org itself is just another map in "The map is the not the territory." He says this multiple times at the end of his videos and recently posts blogposts about it which I appreciate but apparently it's not enough. We still circlejerk around him and prop him up like it's a belief. I'm not saying we're not allowed to have fun around here but sometimes it's all so tiresome when I see people depend on Leo and this forum for answers when they could be just doing the work.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@lostingenosmaze

12 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Unironically, all jokes aside @Leo Gura needs to dedicate an episode telling ya'll us to not follow him so blindly, that it's your authority to discover the truth (not his) and that Actualized.org itself is just another map in "The map is the not the territory." He says this multiple times at the end of his videos and recently posts blogposts about it which I appreciate but apparently it's not enough. We still circlejerk around him and prop him up like it's a belief. I'm not saying we're not allowed to have fun around here but sometimes it's all so tiresome when I see people depend on Leo and this forum for answers when they could be just doing the work.

I'm just checking if he's okay, if he's taking a break or whatever. This inconsistent schedule he has has it's drawbacks.

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@lostingenosmaze

I'm just checking if he's okay, if he's taking a break or whatever. This inconsistent schedule he has has it's drawbacks.

All you have to do is check to see if he's responding to posts or answering questions on the forum...which he has been doing. So he's ok. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Leo gets a lot of backlash on how arrogant he is and how his tone of voice on the forum can be a bit harsh and when he doesn't post for awhile, we go berserk. He's not around as much but he still makes comments on others' posts so he's still around. When he posts excessively, we ask if he's ok, when he doesn't post, we ask if he's ok. I guess if his pattern doesn't fit the expectations that we've set for him the mind goes awry. I suggest we check his profile to see if he's still around before we start asking when the next video or blog post will be out; or, atleast, give it a month or more with no activity from him before posting concerns about his whereabouts. This is just a suggestion. Do as you please because I'm not Leo's assistant or spokesperson; im just saying. We can interact on here on our own, asking pertinent questions and sharing our insights and perspectives, giving advice and keeping the forum going respectfully if he's not around for awhile. There are a lot of intelligent minds here and we can all learn from each other in one way or another. 

@Princess Arabia Agree.

We have to encourage each other to walk the path for ourselves, thinking for ourselves.

We have to take Leo off the pedestal (as well as all teachers, teachings, books) and burn the boats.

Leo’s video on authority opened my eyes to that question:

Meow

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Meow

Lol...the lleopard has spoken. 

7 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Princess Arabia Agree.

We have to encourage each other to walk the path for ourselves, thinking for ourselves.

We have to take Leo off the pedestal (as well as all teachers, teachings, books) and burn the boats.

Leo’s video on authority opened my eyes to that question:

I've seen that video. It's an eye opener and made me aware of how much we give our authority away without realizing it. Very informative one. Have to watch it again.