LSD-Rumi

Does God really have an explanation?

34 posts in this topic

Every time I think about it, I hit the rock bottom of the Truth. God has no explanation. All the things we learned in non-duality are just descriptions of God. They don't explain God and the source of God. I think a way of understanding God is just accepting that God has no explanation, it is just there since ever.

The Great Mystery :) as taught by some indigenous cultures. 

"You Create Magic" 

All descriptions and explanations point to God. 

Not only are the pointers pointing, but the pointers are pointing as God. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Can a mere human brain really understand God?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@LSD-Rumi  

it has an explanation, it is totally obvious. there are no limits, since there are no limits, everything is. It could not be a simple infinite empty nothing, because nothing excludes something. nothing is excluded because that would be a limitation, and what could limit it? can not. the infinite total absolute is the result of itself, it cannot be otherwise, it is the only possible possibility.

@LSD-Rumi
God actually doesn't exists, and we actually doesn't exists. Every Ego is an illusion of Existence, only Existence is there, I like to call it Balance or Wave. So we are Existence and in mathematical terminology Existence is just a waves, up-down, in-out, left-right, true-false. So chances are that everything is so stupidly simple, only we tend to complicate it with our egos.

When you fully get it you won't need an explanation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

And that’s how Duality was created..

TadaaaaaaaBoum ;ppp 

On 15/5/2023 at 4:06 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

Every time I think about it, I hit the rock bottom of the Truth. God has no explanation. All the things we learned in non-duality are just descriptions of God. They don't explain God and the source of God. I think a way of understanding God is just accepting that God has no explanation, it is just there since ever.

I'm not trying to downplay the legitimacy of your question, but let me ask you this other question:

In the day when you close a billion dollar deal, become billionaire and get a mansion in front of the beach, marry the women of your dreams, take Mdma with no hangover, ...etc. in other words, when you are having the time of your life, do you ever stop yourself and start to ask yourself "what is the point of life" ?

See, from the practical survival view everything seems to need to have an explanation.

What if God is selfless Joy, selfless Love? Not as a "cause" of any thing and not as a means to any other thing, but just "because". As a pure trait of it. 

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

o you ever stop yourself and start to ask yourself "what is the point of life" ?

See, from the practical survival view everything seems to need to have an explanation.

What if God is selfless Joy, selfless Love? Not as a "cause" of any thing and not as a means to any other thing, but just "because". As a pure trait of it. 

I am guilty of this accusation  I always rob myself of spiritual joys by stopping and asking such questions, I think it is my OCD that causes such things. But I am learning to keep asking such questions without them interfering with Joy.

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I think it is my OCD that causes such things. 

That’s the beauty of OCD. OCD is the doubting disorder, whereas with Awakening there is absolutely no doubt. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

That’s the beauty of OCD. OCD is the doubting disorder, whereas with Awakening there is absolutely no doubt. 

Yeah that's the problem. I have always had this problem of not trusting Love and The Truth and resisting them because of my OCD. It was and still is the number 1 obstacle in my spiritual path but I am getting the hangs of it.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

6 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Yeah that's the problem. I have always had this problem of not trusting Love and The Truth and resisting them because of my OCD. It was and still is the number 1 obstacle in my spiritual path but I am hetting the hangs of it.

What do you call "OCD" ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

22 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

What do you call "OCD" ?

Obsessive-compulsive disorder?

14 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I have always had this problem of not trusting Love and The Truth and resisting them because of my OCD. It was and still is the number 1 obstacle in my spiritual path but I am hetting the hangs of it.

From the absolute perspective, Love = OCD

This is an insight I discovered myself, not even from my therapist. No online search will mention this either. Not even GPT-4. It’s a transrational insight.

Although, my therapist did share a profound insight recently that also blew my mind: there are no rules around feelings. 

Both insights, deeply understood and integrated, will radically shift your consciousness.

Absolute and relative truths merge into Infinite Unity.

@Yimpa OCD is all about being afraid of falsehood in an obsessive way. Instead, one must learn to accept falsehood as part of the truth and not be afraid of it.

What do you think an explanation is?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

logical argument. But what is Logic in the first place? I think it is something that is understood as a direct experience of it, like the color red for example.

Edited by LSD-Rumi