LSD-Rumi

Is there some kind of a Psychedelic Drought these days??

29 posts in this topic

I browse the sites in the Netherlands and one or two of the existing sites in Canada and they all offer just a few substances and with relatively high prices. So what is going on? I asked the owners of a site in the Netherlands and they said they having difficulties in accessing substances and they don't want to deal with Chinese labs.

They all offer the same stuff, 4 ho met, 5 meo dalt and 5 meo dmt. No DPT, No 4 aco dmt, no other stuff.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Pick some shrooms my dude. Create some adventure :) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I think the main lab, lizard labs, closed because the owner exported tons of heroin to the USA, and they caught him.

53 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think the main lab, lizard labs, closed because the owner exported tons of heroin to the USA, and they caught him.

Oh, I understand now why the US made such a fuss in the Netherlands a few months ago. Easy money makes devils I guess. I hope the Chinese take care of us now :D

In Russia we have DMT, DPT, 4-ho-met, 2-cb and 5-meo occasionally available in niche darknet marketplaces. Brewed domestically i guess. DMT is 140$ per gram, 5-meo is 55$/0.1g. 

3 minutes ago, ZhenZhenZhen said:

In Russia we have DMT, DPT, 4-ho-met, 2-cb and 5-meo occasionally available in niche darknet marketplaces. Brewed domestically i guess. DMT is 140$ per gram, 5-meo is 55$/0.1g. 

Those prices are expensive. You can get DMT for 60 usd/g in the Uk. But I don't have the guts to order from there. I was once caught before xD (but it was from the Netherlands, I was stupid enough to order from there)

The Universe is teaching you something you aren't seeing. Carl gave you a little hint :)

As above so below, as within so without.

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

https://lizardlabs.nl/

Lizard labs seems to be completely back to normal business.

Where do you have the info from that they exported tons of heroin to the US?

I read the new, but yesterday after to write the post i search and i didn't find. I will check again

I didn't read, i checked the site time ago and i found an official communication from the us, but now it seems it's working again, but maybe just the site, not the factory. 

I was aware that they had been raided, but I think it must have been unwarranted. They are the only ones (that I know of) that provide different vendors with the lsd analogues and you can still buy these substances from different vendors without any problems even though that raid was already like half a year ago.

do you have to go to darknet to order psychedelics in europe?

what sites are similar to lizard labs? Im in europe and want to order MDMA

As far as EU vendors go I think there's some truth to that, I've also been noticing limited product availability. Canada seems to be doing fine, I found a site that sells DPT, 5-MeO-MALT, and 4-AcO-DMT. But I'm concerned about customs seizure if I order from there to the EU.

At least when talking about new RC psychedelics then yeah, it' drying the fuck up. Nothing really interesting lately except for maybe 1V-LSD but it costs more then regular LSD so you're better off just getting some good ol LSD.

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

What about alphabay-market it's not accessible since mid februrary

@BlessedLionlook for lizard partner Labs

Yes there is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@LSD-Rumi Psychedelic drugs will be the next VR technology in the future.

Look to Andrew R. Gallimore books. (Alien Information Theory, Reality Switch Technologies).

Edited by CARDOZZO

Many are not shipping anymore to EU.

I am trying to order from a Canadian web site 5meo. Do you think guys it’s a risky  thing for controls and so on ? 
You have to pay with cryptocurrency 

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua