Hardkill

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. running for POTUS

215 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, zurew said:

@VoidJumper

What is your exact position on the vaccines and what process did you use to reach your conclusion on the matter?

I will also ask for the evidence that you have mentioned that will back up your position/claims.

Well, in Germany we had the Corona Investigative Committee who were a group of lawyers that had taken on the responsibility of sifting through all of the data and have weekly hearings with experts across the field, trying to piece together a coherent picture of what the hell is going on. It was all pretty straight forward. They even published a book at some point summarizing their findings. 

But it brings up an interesting question. How is the average person, who doesn't have the time and/or capabilities to sift through the entirety of scientific research and then dig into the legitimacy of every individual study, supposed to come to a conclusion? Listen to the scientific consensus? Get the fuck out of here. The scientific consensus about cholesterol? The scientific consensus about climate change? The increasing scientific consensus about gender? The scientific consensus in Nazi Germany about the Jews? 

You cannot abdicate your entire life to "the experts". You must hear both sides of the argument and then come to your OWN conclusion. That is why open debate is so important and why the view of 'these people are beneath us they don't deserve to be platformed' etc. is so dangerous. Who decides what ideas are allowed to stand? 

But how do you in the end come to a conclusion and know that you made the right one? I don't know the answer, I guess you can never know for certain whether you are correct.

For me personally, the thought of taking the vaccine never even entered my mind. It never occurred to me even for a second that it might be a good idea.  Why? Well, the way the whole pattern was setting up, all the lessons I had learned previously throughout my life.... all that made it clear that the objective was to NOT take it. There was never even a question about it. And I was surrounded by people who felt the exact opposite mind you. 

On 6/20/2023 at 7:15 PM, Tanz said:

You are right to have your views and so are the people that say you are wrong.  Reality is wonky and at the end of the day, all that matters is everyone's personal reality.  At the least, most people see things this way.    

Truth is a nonlinear thing and many things can true at once including contrasting views.  People are willing to die and defend their views at all costs without understanding that God is a trickster.   

Perhaps this is the heart of the matter

@zurew I'm not talking about the corona vaccine btw. I personally have not investigated them that much, so I don't argue for or against them. Read what I wrote.

I'd vote for him. He's a conspiracy lunatic, but he's a Democrat and has real principles, not just saying whatever to appease voters. I hate being forced to vote right wing simply because the left wing candidates are FAR left, to the level Ted Kaczynski ranted about.

He could end up assassinated so VP can take over.

He thinks random blacks from New York killed Martha Moxley in a guarded, gated, mega rich neighbourhood in Greenwich, Connecticut. He also thinks these random blacks knew Martha and attended a gala ball there with her LOL. It's probably the most distorted thinking I've ever heard... The suspects Tommy and Michael Skakel are related to him. Michael was charged and spent 13 or something years in prison. RFK Jr still just rants and raves random conspiracies about other people who claims did it.

Edited by OldManCorcoran

7 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

not just saying whatever to appease voters.

He is literally doing that...

2 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

He is literally doing that...

He isn't, he literally believes these things. He is literally a conspiracy theorist. It's not an act. I appreciate wrong honesty more than just lies, so I like the man.

There is no use electing a deluded guy over Joe Biden.

RFK genuinely believes what he believes. But so does Alex Jones. That does not a good leader make.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

He isn't, he literally believes these things.

He is and he do believe in the shit he speaks.

I appreciate wrong honesty more than just lies, so I like the man.

That was literally Trump's thing.

"Look how honest i am, even if it sounds dumb, at least i am not your average politician."

Robert Kennedy is a “conspiracy theorist” because the corporate media says so.  

Deja vu.  I still remember the Iraq war.   The corporate media was 100% in favor of the war (as they are in favor of all wars)  and ran editorials on why the US needs to invade Iraq.  Biden, and all the democrats were in favor of the war.  I was opposed to the invasion.  People called me crazy and didn’t understand how I could be so naive.  Why did everyone believe so easily?  Because the media published lies to build the case for an invasion (weapons of mass destruction), and there was no alternative view allowed.  Because Colin Powell presented the photographic “evidence” before the UN.  So people come to the conclusions that the manipulators of information want.  That’s when I learned about “fake news”.    

Be careful about dismissing Robert Kennedy because that’s what the corporate media wants you to believe.  He may be our last hope.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

4 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Robert Kennedy is a “conspiracy theorist” because the corporate media says so.  

giphy.gif

Hitler was a "Nazi" because the corporate media says so.

Edited by Leo Gura

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The question is, would you still think he was a Nazi, in a world where the corporate media thought he was the best guy ever? 

"Look at all of these wonderful historians, they have dedicated their whole life to their craft. Surely they must be correct, they can't all get it wrong! (And the bad 30% of historians who do disagree and are rightly censored, are just crackpot lunatics who don't understand that the status quo is always correct)"

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is a very bad comparison.

Hitler was a Nazi because he entered and lead the so called Nazi-party

RFK doesn't call himself a conspiracy theorist, others put the label on him.

@Ima Freeman

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2023/06/06/rfk-jr-makes-unfounded-claims-about-mass-shootings-covid-19-here-are-all-the-conspiracies-he-promotes/?sh=5f9960bb3acc 

Hmm a couple of these are conspiracy theories 

I remember when 5g came out there were a couple conspiracy theories  About how it would rot your brain. I remember RFK was a spokesperson for that. Ik bc I subscribed to that one ?

TBF, Idk much about him but I think he does promote a bunch 

Edited by Jacob Morres

21 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

He is and he do believe in the shit he speaks.

That was literally Trump's thing.

"Look how honest i am, even if it sounds dumb, at least i am not your average politician."

Donald is a literal psychopath though, RFK is a good man he's just crazy. Biden has literal dementia and honestly is unlikely to actually be competent through to 2028. So really you're voting for the VP.

It's quite obvious RFK plays loose with the truth. Not that he's a liar, but he has a self-deceived worldview.

His position on vaccines is flat out bad. His whole worldview is skewed by it.

Edited by Leo Gura

What does RFK even think?

If he really believes that there is a matrix where a bunch of powerful people from all around the world can work and are working together in a malicious way against humanity (creating dangerous vaccines, 5G) etc, then why the fuck he thinks that he will be the one to do anything about it? - Like what does he think - he will singlehandedly destroy the evil elites? -how fucking deluded you would have to be , if you take his foundational beliefs (about the malicious matrix) as a fact.

25 minutes ago, zurew said:

What does RFK even think?

If he really believes that there is a matrix where a bunch of powerful people from all around the world can work and are working together in a malicious way against humanity (creating dangerous vaccines, 5G) etc, then why the fuck he thinks that he will be the one to do anything about it? - Like what does he think - he will singlehandedly destroy the evil elites? -how fucking deluded you would have to be , if you take his foundational beliefs (about the malicious matrix) as a fact.

I don't think he believes in evil elites. He's not that far gone. He has some surprisingly nuanced policy positions if you listen to some of his deeper policy interviews.

You don't have to believe that corporations are malicious or evil to cause lots of harm. Stage Orange DOES cause lots of harm. But Green doesn't know how to properly relate with that so they end up making things even worse.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's quite obvious RFK plays loose with the truth. Not that he's a liar, but he has a self-deceived worldview.

His position on vaccines is flat out bad. His whole worldview is skewed by it.

I don't think you can expect a human being to be perfect. Biden and Trump are arguably straight up corrupt mouthpieces.

All my friends will vote RFK. RFK wants to bridge the gap between Americans on both sides of the aisle. Trump or Biden = a vote towards civil war.

I don't think you can expect a human being to be perfect. Biden and Trump are arguably straight up corrupt mouthpieces.

All my friends will vote RFK. RFK wants to bridge the gap between Americans on both sides of the aisle. Trump or Biden = a vote towards civil war.

Biden is not corrupt. He has a lot of integrity. Is he centrist, mainstream, and status quo? Sure, of course. But I would not confuse that with corruption proper. Trump is corrupt to the bone.

People are so bad at appreciating Biden's leadership in our currently hyper-partisan times. Biden is demonstrating remarkable leadership. Of course he's not a bleeding-heart Green the way leftists want. But that's okay. You gotta appreciate Biden relative to our times and the rest of the possibilities. The key mistake is expecting him to be a Bernie Sanders. He never promised that. Biden's promise has always been common sense moderate positions. That's not a bad thing when many people are radicalized.

I don't love Biden but I appreciate his steady and commonsense approach in wild times. People have utterly lost their appreciation of this quality.

Edited by Leo Gura