Javfly33

I fucking hate normies

86 posts in this topic

So I'm inside the WhatsApp group of the Psychedelic society of my city. There are more than 250 people in this group.

Well, it came up the topic of God, Truth, and etc...

I obviously refrain of talking about this stuff and guiding people in thinking deeper than materialism, but, since its a psychedelic group I thought what the hell, If this is ain't the place to talk about this stuff then what is it.

Turns out after some discussion, they completely ignore me and gaslight me, one of them "calling me out" because what I was saying could be "dangerous". To sum it up, they found the sentence "Reality is your imagination" threatening. (Yeah, no shit little devil. It's threatening to your fantasy. That's what I'm literally trying to help you deconstruct)

Not one. Not single fucking one dude out of 250 people stepped up. Not one out of 250 people Intuit Love/God it's possible. What the fuck?

So there you go, to most even psychedelics can't wake up normies. Fuck me. If they can't even open their minds and hearts to Love with the help of psychedelics and someone that points and guides them, i feel it's safe to say most humans are not born and "made" to awaken at all.

Edited by Javfly33

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

They find the sentence "Reality is your imagination" threatening basically.

Well, history certainly didn't prove them wro-

Yeah, no shit little devil. It's threatening to your fantasy. That's what I'm literally trying to help you deconstruct

?

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

It's why I love this forum. One of the freest oceans I've found, with plenty of depth for all sizes and shapes of creatures.

The average person reading most of what is posted here would be dismissive at best, and literal at worst. Be careful not to assume people will see beyond your words. Realizations like the cosmos being imagination can rock anyone's reality, especially people that are mentally unstable to begin with.

Make sure people have patched the holes in their boat first, before trying to help them cross to the other side.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Just stop Karen. 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Welcome to reality. The psychedelic world is much bigger than the non-duality world. Don't get them mixed up :D 

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

19 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So I'm inside the WhatsApp group of the Psychedelic society of my city. There are more than 250 people in this group.

I obviously refrain of talking about this stuff and guiding people in thinking deeper than materialism, but, since its a psychedelic group I thought what the hell, If this is ain't the place to talk about this stuff then what is it.

Turns out after some discussion, they completely ignore me and gaslight me, one of them "calling me out" because what I was saying could be "dangerous". To sum it up, they found the sentence "Reality is your imagination" threatening. (Yeah, no shit little devil. It's threatening to your fantasy. That's what I'm literally trying to help you deconstruct)

Not one. Not single fucking one dude out of 250 people stepped up. Not one out of 250 people Intuit Love/God it's possible. What the fuck?

So there you go, to most even psychedelics can't wake up normies. Fuck me. If they can't even open their minds and hearts to Love with the help of psychedelics and someone that points and guides them, i feel it's safe to say most humans are not born and "made" to awaken at all.

I guess most of them simply want to get high and use it recreational with no higher goal. But what do i know, for me psychedelics are not an option. 

Edited by effortlesslumen

Just now, effortlesslumen said:

I guess most of them simply want to get high and use recreational with no higher goal.

That’s a hell of a paradox right there.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Welcome to reality. 

I see ?

4 minutes ago, effortlesslumen said:

I guess most of them simply want to get high and use it recreational with no higher goal. But what do i know, for me psychedelics are not an option. 

The irony is that this came up because they were discussing if astrology could influence your trip. So they were already in a kind of metaphysical point to begin .

9 minutes ago, Moksha said:

It's why I love this forum. One of the freest oceans I've found, with plenty of depth for all sizes and shapes of creatures.

The average person reading most of what is posted here would be dismissive at best, and literal at worst. Be careful not to assume people will see beyond your words. Realizations like the cosmos being imagination can rock anyone's reality, especially people that are mentally unstable to begin with.

Make sure people have patched the holes in their boat first, before trying to help them cross to the other side.

Yup.

22 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

YEH! let it all out! ppl are morons to say the least 

so we keep a distance and do our thing ???‍♀️

softly into the Abyss...

10 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Just wait until AI becomes more mainstream. 

And AI supposedly has nothing to do with spirituality.

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That’s a hell of a paradox right there.

Im not doing this on purpose ^^

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The irony is that this came up because they were discussing if astrology could influence your trip. So they were already in a kind of metaphysical point to begin .

Maybe its their hobby to indulge in self created lies. To create their own reality without truth, because it is easier at first. 

Edited by effortlesslumen

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

And AI supposedly has nothing to do with spirituality.

Let's see if the ghost in the machine is wise enough to realize silence.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Nobody is going to have ego death with shrooms or LSD. Those things shred your ego and distort it in bizarre ways, but will never be like toad.

15 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Let's see if the ghost in the machine is wise enough to realize silence.

See, that’s the thing.

Other things don’t have to understand Reality for Reality to understand Itself.

44 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Nobody is going to have ego death with shrooms or LSD. Those things shred your ego and distort it in bizarre ways, but will never be like toad.

I have to disagree! I've had realizations as strong and some even clearer than with the "toad". Although I have only taken 5-meo, not really toad not sure if that matters

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

The thing is, this kind of spirituality needs to be introduced quite delicately. Jumping straight to God/Love stuff is pretty severe. Most people start out with ideas like no-self, enlightenment and other forms of spiritual immaterialism. Once you have some idea about these and have some experiences, you can start to intuit a bit more about ideas like god realisation perhaps.

Also, there's a good chance if you talk about this stuff arrogantly, pretending you have all the answers, people will completely dismiss it as religious/culty preaching. A better strategy might be to ask 'what if', 'how come' style questions that get people thinking and questioning, rather than trying to preach the answers.

Edited by something_else

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Other things don’t have to understand Reality for Reality to understand Itself.

There are no things, only the absolute pretending or not pretending to be itself. It's in the chair you're sitting on and in AI, but that doesn't mean it realizes itself within those forms.

I doubt AI will evolve enough for direct realization, but time will tell.

Beyond time, there is no forgetting and no realization.

Big interpretation appendages is where true spiritual masculinity comes from.  

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?