Majed

question for leo

17 posts in this topic

hey leo, i wanted to ask you how do you justify murdering thousands of animals in your lifetime by eating a carnivore diet. i know you have health issues but still why would one life be worth more than that of thousands of animals, if you were forced to rape thousands of women in your lifetime and you knew it was going to hurt them, but you had to do it for survival, would you do it or would you choose to kill yourself ?

i'm not guilting you just trying to genuinely understand how can one justify that. i myself eat meat because of necessity due to my current conditions. 

I remember he mentioned ethical reasons for wanting to get off of so much meat. He wanted to slowly get back to vegetables, but he needed to figure out what was causing the gut problem. To my knowledge he does not plan on making a life time carnivore diet.

He also argued that survival often requires us to hurt others. For example, a squirrel is an oak murdering machine and the cucko bird is a baby murdering machine just on automatic inherent instinct. Hurting others for the sake of survival is nothing personal, but it often feels that way when you are in the midst of conflict.

@Majed

12 hours ago, Majed said:

hey leo, i wanted to ask you how do you justify murdering thousands of animals in your lifetime by eating a carnivore diet. i know you have health issues but still why would one life be worth more than that of thousands of animals, if you were forced to rape thousands of women in your lifetime and you knew it was going to hurt them, but you had to do it for survival, would you do it or would you choose to kill yourself ?

i'm not guilting you just trying to genuinely understand how can one justify that. i myself eat meat because of necessity due to my current conditions. 

Maybe saying it is what it is. Ideally you wouldn't, but again Leo's suffering immensely from vegetables for whatever reason, gives him these strange stomach aches, so to me he's justified in eating me for himself. Sometimes if we're giving advice, and this is a Destiny take, if you're a liberal you have to become Libertarian like and hyper individualistic and say to the person you have to figure it out yourself, research, have a vision, keep going and find ways to help yourself from whatever circumstances come your way because I or others will never know the full life story you're leading in your journey in your life, so take self Help seriously, and figure out how to overcome your threshold guardians.

Advice to a group of people or collectives, should then be the opposite of liberal/libertarian and be more systems thinking and contextual in some way.

There is a pattern doe, after eating meat for a year or so it reduces gut bacteria that cause a lot of the stomach issues hes having, so he might be able to get off meat once her starves the bacteria out. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

There is no justiciation. It's just life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Majed no, animals eat other animals. Even herbivores sometimes 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Living means dying/killing in a sense. That's just the way it is. You can try to reduce it to a minimum and do it in the most humane way possible, but there's ultimately no way around the fact.

Dying is not the problem, suffering is.

By the way, my diet is vegan, but plants are alive too ;)

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

On 22/04/2023 at 7:50 PM, Majed said:

i wanted to ask you how do you justify murdering thousands of animals in your lifetime by eating a carnivore diet.

I don't see the point of this argument. Every animal causes impact every other lifeform in some way or another, and they die, returning to the system for eternity everything they took from it.  I will cause 80 years of pain to almost everything that is alive and will suffer 80 years of pain caused by everything that is alive. Isn't this just life?

When you walk on grass you are killing lots of creatures.

When you drive your car, you are directly killing lots and lots of bugs and mosquitos. And are indirectly killing many. Just for you to have gas in your car, many had to die.

And if you think even further, just so you can sit on your comfy sofa in your comfy house having a comfy lifestyle, uncountable amounts of animals and humans suffered and died in the course of Earth's history to give you what you have today.

8 hours ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura isn’t this a double standard ? 

Yes. Life isn't fair.

Edited by Leo Gura

God created life out of love. But any life requires stealing. Becteria steals minerals. Plants steal water from the ground. Mushrooms steal nutrients from the trees. Animals steal fruits and also kill other animals so that they can steal their meat.

Life requires killing. But it is better to have life than not. And God knows that.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

47 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

God created life out of love. But any life requires stealing. Becteria steals minerals. Plants steal water from the ground. Mushrooms steal nutrients from the trees. Animals steal fruits and also kill other animals so that they can steal their meat.

Life requires killing. But it is better to have life than not. And God knows that.

Death is the fuel of life. It is the reorganization process that nature is always doing. We transform solar radiation into vitamin D, plants transform it into glucose. This process of reorganization is integral to all life and the universe in general.

2 hours ago, hugoalfven said:

@Leo Gura So where is God and Love in all of this? sometimes i have hard time believing in God.

God is the whole thing. There is no need to believe in God.

Edited by Leo Gura

To me, veganism should just be a choice not because the way animals suffer by how they are raised or killed, just simply for the reason you  prefer chocolate over vanilla ice cream. Meat or no meat. We are killing insects everyday in numerous ways, like swatting a fly. Whack! Or stepping on an ant. Stomp! Their lives are no less or more important than a chicken's. There are people suffering right now by their own hands by their food choices because they're eating the poisons on food shelves. Whose to be blamed for that. The person on dialysis because they drank too much soda made by Coco Cola is suffering. Or kidney stones or whatever disease linked to bad food. I've heard that animals come here knowing they will be killed for food and were willing participants. Idk that for sure but Delores Cannon spoke about that. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

God is a human eating a cheeseburger in front of his hot vegan girlfriend. 

DALL·E 2 knows what’s up 

IMG_0398.png

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI