StarStruck

Andrew Tate powerful video

72 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Andrew Tate wouldn't go for a woman like me because we're not on the same frequency. "Demand the guy jumps through your hoops"? Where is that coming from. Sounds like a projection. "That is not how real life works". No, real life works behind the scenes. Whatever is happening in the unseen gets projected into the seen. So I am creating, or I should say chosing what script I want to see consciously or unconsciously. "Real life" is just a projection of your thoughts, beliefs, assumptions and concepts of yourself, and if I want Andrew Tate to jump through my hoops, he will jump through my hoops. All I have to do is imagine it and it is done. Imagination is the true Reality. 

I want you to film that or any other top G you will try that on?

thumbs-down.gif

Edited by StarStruck

Tates a king but he's also a psychopath 

I'm pretty sure his respectful demeanor is just a sham. Dude has no soul 

Edited by Jacob Morres

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

thumbs-down.gif

Consciousness is my top G. That's the TOP God in my reality.?

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

5 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

God can imagine whatever it wants, however, it has no free will over what it imagines, because it gets lost in it's own infinitude. So yeah, God has infinite imaginitive potential, but it can't necessarilly imagine what it wants.

And your Ego most definitely can't manifest what it wants, unless it's in accordance with the laws of this dreamt reality.

That's why you can't manifest a black hole in your room, in this very instant.

I think in reality, none of you would jump throught each other's hoops. And I think this whole Top G stuff is pretty silly and cringe

I'm just gonna leave this right here and be done with @StarStruck and his silliness about Andrew Tate and flying through hoops. I agree, its silly.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

On 2/4/2023 at 4:54 PM, StarStruck said:

At the end of the day he has a good heart.

He's an slave of his self-image, of social conventions, of the image he projects on others. That guy is pure fear, inside him there is a child scared of not being loved, he is a total wretch. and without remedy. 

He is the paradigm of adolescent seduction. anyone who admire that guy is still a teen at heart

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

He's an slave of his self-image, of social conventions, of the image he projects on others. That guy is pure fear, inside him there is a child scared of not being loved, he is a total wretch. and without remedy. 

He is the paradigm of adolescent seduction. anyone who admire that guy is still a teen at heart

well said

- made most of his money by scamming/stealing rich men's money with

- girls who he sex trafficked to work for him 

- which he put into his own online course to teach others how to do it 

- and used theses successes to start an MLM 

- where he brainwashes young men into toxic ideologies 

There's like a dozen more things on top of this 

But he does have some good principles on success 

Might as well learn from like putin or like Mao Zedong. Mega successful dudes 

Lol ? I'm being facetious but yeah there's partial truths 

Check out Alex hormozi - dude makes 200m off his businesses and is a really good success/biz teacher 

Edited by Jacob Morres

20 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

Check out Alex hormozi - dude makes 200m off his businesses and is a really good success/biz teacher 

hustle university is all you need.
you learn how to get hustled.

It shows Andrew has a soft side. Maybe even softer than Tristan.

On 02/04/2023 at 8:16 PM, Byun Sean said:

Yes. He knows how to make money and he is very smart.

I actually would question how smart he is in terms of business, its similar to Trump, in that they often repeat over and over again how great they are at business. But if you look into it Tate has only ever made money from shady type businesses, its kinda like saying if youre playing monopoly and one guy keeps winning because hes stealing money from the bank, it doesnt mean hes great at monopoly hes just good at not getting caught cheating. 

If you dont care how you make your money and there are no rules for you then of course you would be ahead of people that are doing it legit. I happen to sell toys and other products on Amazon, all legit, pay taxes etc, my profit margins are anywhere from around 25% to 100%. Now if i wanted to take a risk and sell cocaine I could make 10x the profit margin, but I dont choose to, not just because of the effect on the world but also I'm not willing to take the risks that come with doing something like that, extra money is no where near worth it for me. For someone like Tate who is willing to take risks, you cant complain when that risk lands you in prison. 

Tate obviously fulfils a gap in men where they dont feel masculine enough, but what you dont realise is that he knows how to give people exactly what they want and extract money from them, this is what he has always done to make money, both on the camgirls side and on the customer side. This is his talent and if you are supporting him because of what he has given you ie you feel stronger, more motivated etc then he has done his job well. But on the flip what hes getting which is the only reason why he is doing it, is money, fame, status etc. This is something he has always craved which you can see from his reality tv show appearances. But the trick is that people think he actually cares about them, he doesnt, he cares about you as much as the cam girls, ie if youre giving him money and adulation he 'loves' you, if youre not youre an enemy.

12 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

- made most of his money by scamming/stealing rich men's money with

- girls who he sex trafficked to work for him 

- which he put into his own online course to teach others how to do it 

- and used theses successes to start an MLM 

- where he brainwashes young men into toxic ideologies 

There's like a dozen more things on top of this 

But he does have some good principles on success 

Might as well learn from like putin or like Mao Zedong. Mega successful dudes 

Lol ? I'm being facetious but yeah there's partial truths 

That's a pretty good list, cheers lol.

Just take what is useful and leave the toxic stuff. I think Andrew Tate’s stuff is toxic for only 10-20%

All of his money comes from toxic/scummy/leechy sources like the ones above. It's hard to argue he's only 10-20% toxic when probably 90%+ of his wealth is coming from really fucking dodgy sources. If he's willing to share the above sources of revenue, which are really dodgy, how many even dodgier sources of revenue do you think he's got going on behind the scenes as well?

Tate is like the final boss of used car salesmen.

Edited by something_else

Not everybody has to sell Teslas and be all high tech. That would be weird as fuck. 

Some of you really don’t get it why people follow him. It is like it is just a matter of luck why he became n1 top G. 

If you are judgemental you are not going to integrate lessons from him. 

It is like going to a lions lair and act surprised why the lions eat other animals. No shit. That is what lions do. 

There is such a thing as competition and being ruthless in SD orange. Tesla is ruthless otherwise it wouldn’t be a successful company and it would exist and help with the environmental problem. That is why you SD green don’t understand. 

Edited by Carl-Richard
Removed namecalling

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Are you sure he is pure fear inside? If he is put in lockdown or under a extreme painful situation he will answer with extreme iron mind but, however I bet  you spiritual people would get drepessed and shit yourself.

On 4/3/2023 at 3:45 AM, StarStruck said:

thumbs-down.gif

Oh my gosh you let that guy brainwash you. You just called him a Top G. A Top G? Everyone on the forums. Watch this video and let me know if Andrew Tate is a Top G? Here is a clue....he sucks at even being a criminal!!!

After you finish watching this video....you let me know if you want to be a so called "Top G"!!!!

If you want a guy who teaches the Warrior Mentality check out Jocko. The man led Soldiers into battle.

Also check out David Goggins if you want some more raw Masculinity.

If you want to understand the Masculine, the Masculine is deeply tied to suffering. To strengthen through adversity, through pain, it's tied to loyalty, and selfless service to a greater ideal or concept. It's about taking responsibility, not making excuses. David Goggins does a good job of embodying those aspects.

By praising Andrew Tate you will also take the same arrows that are flung at him. Every person that lives, their life is dynamic symbol. If I wear a shirt that espouses hatred I cannot get angry if people are offended. Andrew Tate's actions are highly ignorant, what's worse is you guys keep giving him credit for what he has said when 90% of the things he says HAVE BEEN SAID BEFORE!!! Andrew Tate is a parrot!!! 

He did not build the Red Pill Movement, HE CAPITLIZED on it, the Red Pill movement actually went viral off of Kevin Samuels. This was the video that catapulted the movement into the mainstream. 

Had Kevin Samuels never started this process you would have NEVER found out about Andrew Tate. Kevin was primarily trying to help Men and Women get married. I didn't always agree with his delivery, and he did go a bit too far in some of the things he said, but his intention was to help people build families with the right foundational mindset.

He wasn't scamming people etc. The Red Pill movement was actually set backwards due to Andrew Tate as its a reactionary movement to Feminism and is a movement that was going to slowly bring Men and Women together in a conversation that can at least be somewhat constructive.

Majority of the issues between Men and Women are due to social conditioning, if you raised majority of Adult Men and Women under different values today and in different environmental structures they wouldn't have the relationship issues they have. America's leaders are collectively TERRIBLE in their personal relationships and it feeds into the mass populace. Love is something that must be developed and at its core it hinges on service. If you seek relationship purely out of gratification your relationship is guaranteed to fail unless your motive changes. 

This is what I notice people keep missing, stop looking to relationships for validation, for pleasure, or as a means to an end. YOU WILL SUFFER. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE. That strategy has NEVER WORKED!!! Don't believe me? Go actually watch documentaries and books on people who were filthy rich, and gained all of those things! They repeat the same message EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! It NEVER SATISFIED THEM!!! 

From an early age I studied the lives of people who were highly successful to learn from them and I saw this common trend. So please open your eyes.....or keep them closed if you want and suffer the consequences.

Bonus: Here is Mike Tyson's opinion on what he looked for in love.

Here is the answer for Mike Tyson. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, RedLine said:

Are you sure he is pure fear inside? If he is put in lockdown or under a extreme painful situation he will answer with extreme iron mind but, however I bet  you spiritual people would get drepessed and shit yourself.

being pure fear does not mean you are a coward. tate is brave, he has balls, but it's pure camouflaged fear. it is very common to react to your deep inner fear by putting on armor and becoming a brave fighter. that will not eliminate fear, it will only transform it into aggression.

43 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

being pure fear does not mean you are a coward. tate is brave, he has balls, but it's pure camouflaged fear. it is very common to react to your deep inner fear by putting on armor and becoming a brave fighter. that will not eliminate fear, it will only transform it into aggression.

What is his fear then?

I don´t see much fear in him to lose his ego identity trough phisical death, which is the ultimate fear. 

Edited by RedLine

12 minutes ago, RedLine said:

What is his fear then?

I don´t see much fear in him to lose his ego identity trough phisical death, which is the ultimate fear. 

The fear is the opposite of love. courage without intelligence is just a patch that usually leads to more fear and separation. This is why humans are the way we are, murderers, slave traders, etc. hitler was also very brave, or vlad the impaler. when there is a lot of fear in you, you cannot curl up in bed crying, you have to react. you are in a trap, you are alive, and full of fear, this is the ego. then you become aggressive so as not to be dominated by fear, but that strengthens fear, then you become more aggressive, addicted, crazy. if you are intelligent you realize that this is a trap and you turn around, you try to reverse the separation and you go towards unity, towards the truth. is the only real way out, the other is a dead end

24 minutes ago, RedLine said:

What is his fear then?

If you actually just take what he says, it seems as though he has a lot of issues around his father ie getting validation, his father not being around, trying to impress/emulate his father. If you think about it he's almost a caricature of what a young boy would think is a masculine, tough, man, his view of masculinity may have been stunted. There also seems to be issues around his mum, there's not really a respect for the feminine, he just sees at as something to be manipulated in both men and women. 

He's also said that he wanted to be strong to protect himself and those that he cares about. Basically he's very flawed as is everyone, but he believes he can overcome these flaws with childish ideas of masculinity. 

@StarStruck

On 2023-04-02 at 3:54 PM, StarStruck said:

At the end of the day he has a good heart.

I can agree, although with lots of factors and context involved here.

On 2023-04-02 at 6:54 PM, StarStruck said:

Why do you guys have to make it a pissing contest? He said something wonderful in this video. Just take what is useful and leave the toxic stuff. I think Andrew Tate’s stuff is toxic for only 10-20%. The remainder is solid gold. His motivational speeches have transformed my life in a very short time span but you have to be non judgemental and SD yellow to be able to extract the lessons. 

Deep jealousy, envy, and sadistic pleasures of trolling and kicking more successful people down a few pegs, that's mostly why.

This doesn't justify his stage blue/red actions based on Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality type and traits, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development, and other ideological beliefs this person holds.

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

There is such a thing as competition and being ruthless in SD orange

Yeah and I live for that shit 

But much of tates ruthlessness is red not orange

Edited by Jacob Morres