Jowblob

Reality is constructed around you, BIRDS glitch

15 posts in this topic

So what i really have noticed that drives me a bit mad is that when i'm trucking, i see these birds fly away when i look at them.

Example:

Driving, driving, look at a group of ravens about 200feet/60meters away, the instant i put my eyes on them they fly away.

I specially have noticed this, when i'm entering a new area that i have never been before while driving. It's like i unlocked/generated a new arena to my eyes and it's like happening all the time that when i put my eyes on birds they instantly fly up and they're not even close to the truck.

It just feels so fake/unreal that when i enter a new area i have never been before, life turns around me and my truck and it is specially noticeable with the birds.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Birds are definitely a glitch in the matrix.

I mean, look at this low FPS walk animation:

Not to mention, this bird that can literally mimic the sound of an entire construction site:

It's actually much more efficient for God to generate a lyrebird that makes construction noises instead of generating an entire construction site when you're not looking. This also explains why construction never seems to finish. It's just a bird making noises. This is a pretty advanced insight so I understand if it is hard to take in.

Edited by Osaid

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

9 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Birds are definitely a glitch in the matrix.

I mean, look at this low-FPS walk animation:

Not to mention, this bird that can literally mimic the sound of an entire construction site:

It's actually much more efficient for God to generate a lyrebird that makes construction noises instead of generating an entire construction site when you're not looking. This also explains why construction never seems to finish. It's just a bird making noises. This is a pretty advanced insight so I understand if it is hard to take in.

No i understand it, everything is connected and turns around each other on some level, even the dreams that you had 50 years ago are turning around and connect to things in this dream. Just crazy what god is

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Meow!

Cat eats bird.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I know that I am living in a dream, but I seem to have no control over what unfolds. 

Are you familiar with confirmation bias? 

You’re a bird too. 

chirp chirp chirp 

*flies away and is immediately zapped by a power line* 

Gone

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

6 hours ago, Jowblob said:

So what i really have noticed that drives me a bit mad is that when i'm trucking, i see these birds fly away when i look at them.

Example:

Driving, driving, look at a group of ravens about 200feet/60meters away, the instant i put my eyes on them they fly away.

I specially have noticed this, when i'm entering a new area that i have never been before while driving. It's like i unlocked/generated a new arena to my eyes and it's like happening all the time that when i put my eyes on birds they instantly fly up and they're not even close to the truck.

It just feels so fake/unreal that when i enter a new area i have never been before, life turns around me and my truck and it is specially noticeable with the birds.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Nothing to say on this post except your name gets me everytime. I guess I have a dirty mind. ?

Unconditional love is all there is. 

7 hours ago, Osaid said:

This also explains why construction never seems to finish. It's just a bird making noises.

I didn't laugh so much from a forum response for a long time :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

If you at humans or birds they look back, no shit Sherlock. ?

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

If you at humans or birds they look back, no shit Sherlock. ?

Legit.

This line of thinking mimics schizophrenia, thinking the news reporter is sending you subliminal messages through the television and things like that.

3 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

I didn't laugh so much from a forum response for a long time :x

I don't know if you're serious or joking, but the stuff he said is very serious. It requires advanced level of awakening. You can actually see at what level you are based on the response to his post

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

38 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I don't know if you're serious or joking, but the stuff he said is very serious. It requires advanced level of awakening. You can actually see at what level you are based on the response to his post

I know thats true and deep. I didn't "laugh it off". It was just funny. Truth can be funny and cute. You don't have to be "serious". Truth and God actually makes you more cheerfull :x. So that was your projection but no worries brother.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

15 hours ago, Jowblob said:

when i put my eyes on birds they instantly fly up and they're not even close to the truck

Now, start looking for birds sitting quietly in trees. You'll see a lot of them.

Edited by Vibes