Matt23

"Leo's worst outburst yet" post: Thoughts/Considerations: Atrocious Leadership

46 posts in this topic

On 4/2/2023 at 0:54 AM, lostingenosmaze said:

Bro just link it

bruh people are really bothered by this? lol its insane that people cannot read between the lines. They're acting like hes being abusive or something. I hate to say but reading that just made me laugh lol 

Its Leos forum, people who get upset by things like this are highly annoying. If you dont like what hes doing just leave but writing this and demanding an apology is ridiculous because no one is forcing anyone to be here lol.

On 4/2/2023 at 2:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

You actually believe you can manipulate me with your crying when I call out your games?! How dare you.

How dare me?!  Fuck you Leo.  Honestly man.  THis is just shitty leadership and you know it deep down.  Even going so far as to like fucking break your own rules and shit.  LIke jesus this is fucked up man. 

The problem here is that you think you have figured most of this out and that I'm just being a jerk for no reason. I am being a jerk to you because you are fooling yourself and will not Awaken otherwise. You force me to use emotion against you because you will not listen to calm reason.

This is just shitty leadership.  Like, jesus, your mind games you fucking play.  Get a life. live a little.  live outside of your mind.  You're trapped in it.  That's what it looks like to me and what I see.  Someone who's gone way off the rails into their own mind. 

And no... this is not the problem since I DONT THINK I HAVE IT FIGURED ALL OUT!  That's probably projection from you since you believe that about life and yourself.  

I am not going to play any of these spiritual games of acting like a humble pious saint

Nobody said this, not me at least.  Strawmanning.  Like, you don't need to be a pious fucking saint to be mature.  Jesus.  You don't have to be a pious saint to not break your own guidelines, and call people shitty names and demean them.  Cut the zen bullshit out.  Just realize you belong to people and they you and that if you tried to be more kind and mature about things you'll be better off.  Maybe try being in nature more. I dunno. 

You judge how conscious someone is by how nice they treat you.

Again... like wtf.  I had said nothing of the sort.  I don't even follow any spiritual teachers anymore.  

There is an insane intelligence behind what I say. It's too intelligent for you to comprehend. Not because you can't, but because you take this work for granted. You take it as something straightforward.

Again, you're assuming so much about me and I believe others like... also, this sounds so arrogant and is.  Like, "nobody but me can understand since I'm the smartest."  Jesus.  Like, just get off the high horse and believe that maybe you have been unkind and acting foolishly and do not have it all figured out.  

I know this is it.  But I've said enough I believe.  

It doesn't matter cuz it won't reach anyone.  Felt I need to let it out and loose for once.  

Maybe later will see. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

guess people still haven't learned leo isn't here to play games with ya'll. plenty of teachers out there who will. go find them.

@M A J I

On 09/04/2023 at 2:54 AM, M A J I said:

5-Meo Baby #1 Nervous System Destroyer :D

jokes aside... What if Leo is playing the role of the Devil, Satan, Lucifer?

In that sense he is playing his role perfectly, there is nothing wrong with that, its up-to you to be the Master and decipher the codes and symbology and not get "triggered" and fall into the traps.

The Guru sometimes plays the Opposite for a very deep teaching. You can fall into the storm or rise unto your peace.

I feel where you are coming from but then again you are on an online forums seeking truth from a system/entity that is still discovering itself.

Return to the Tao ~

While ridiculous this is a plausible theory. Remember Leo's health video and health crisis? He mentioned he explored western medicine and alternative medicine, and told in his vlog that a psychic woman referred him to a gifted person in the middle of the desert, somewhere in Las Vagas, and the person used demonic evocation to try and cure his ailment? A user speculated that Leo visit E.A Koetting, before getting banned.

Edited by Danioover9000

On 2/4/2023 at 11:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

You will Awaken or you will hate me.

That's honestly the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

This is the way I see it:

Would you write to a nobel prize physicist saying you understand better String theory than him?

Why do you do that with Leo? This is his everyday job and purpose in life, for you it's just a hobby or side passion.

Who is being arrogant? The nobel prize physicist for telling you that you really don't understand string theory? Or you are the arrogant one for thinking that you understand it better?

Also be careful not to fall into the fallacy of authority but sometimes it is the case that you can be far inferior in understanding than other people.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

On 4/1/2023 at 4:02 PM, Matt23 said:

This post I speak of is titled "Leo's worst outburst yet"  and can be found on the bottom of page 3 (maybe page 4 now) of this Personal Development - Main sub-forum

Leo, I think that what you're doing, the way you've behaved, is developing into something not too great.  Though there may be aspects of what you do that feel and are true and good or useful, it's just with the lack of leadership that I feel you've definitely deluded yourself and others.  The issue that came up that sparked this post was when you pretty disrespectfully, and even in breach of your own rules for the forum (it seemed you were probably on psychedelics, and you called him names like stupid etc., which are against forum policies), spoke and chastised a member.  This breaking of your own rules and guidelines is a big red flag and signifier to me that your maturity is still not wholly great.  I just think that that was totally and unequivocally out of line and should be told as such.  Just don't try to be so arrogant and then be so dismissive of your behaviors.  One thing I believe that would help is being in a community more where your behaviors and ideas can be checked.  I think you've done lots alone and maybe have lost touch with what feeling and helping others is about.  Or that you even consider others much when you interact with them (not in a detached sense of love for them when alone, etc.).  Maybe even your entire formulation of spirituality and reality are not real as well.  

What you said was just atrocious and just really fucking shitty tbh. Plain and shitty. Like, let the people do what they do, don't yell at them etc.. Just relax.  Goddamn, like, ya, it was just really bad behavior for you to react that way.  I know you probably have tons of reasons and excuses.  One being "you can't be too nice, you gotta be disagreeable", etc..  Seems like you can just excuse any shitty behavior of yours now.  But save them.  I just hate all that talk.  That's totally some negative-guru behavior that's common and has been pointed out by many people in the field as toxic behaviors.  

I believe you should definitely apologize and not do it again.  You often come out saying you're trying to change your behaviors, but I don't see it in all the years I've followed you.  It may even seem to be getting worse in my opinion.  I believe connecting with a group more tightly, and exposing yourself to more people online in interviews etc., having discussions, etc., is probably helpful too.  

It was just atrocious and I don't see how people can put up with that and follow him any longer tbh.  It's just atrocious.  I believe it's not so good to stay here and take all this shit.  So I'm gunna be leaving.  I love ya'll, especially @Michael569.  Appreciate muchly the services and kind banter and opinions.  Though sometimes maybe too intellectual for me.  I hope ya'll find some peace of mind and mindfully be aware of how people treat you and each other. 

Join together if you can.  Create shit together.  Believe that transcendence without a sense of grounded naturalism won't be very beneficial and healthy.  Develop personal autonomy and don't put up with people yelling at you, breaking their own rules, etc., especially as a "leader".  

@Leo Gura @Matt23 Brute force methods don't work. In fact no method works.  You have to just listen to the videos for the framework, do the practices. and have no predisposition or opinions on God. You have to be open to all options.   And that's it.  You also have to be in a place in your life where you have lived enough to be ready.   A broken heart.  Suffering.   Living.  But as a teacher, brute force isn't the answer.... He is using brute force to break dogma that many have taken in, as belief.  And in their arrogance, they have made this the end all be all, without awakening.  Thus remaining trapped.  But even here, brute force method shall fail.  Those people are hopeless.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I personally have been abused as a child, so when Leo threatens to hit you, kill himself, and kill you. I expect more, and Leo has also said there is no one else to teach. And that he is the most and only awake. Teaching on a relative level even becomes pointless. 

All the arguments Leo makes against us can simply be turned back. Unless you are Leo directly. There is NO Leo AWAKENING. 

So automatically Leo is already contradicting your own experience. 

@Inliytened1 so yes brute forcing people with threatening suicide and murder is foolish 

what needs to be see through is awakening vs leos own personality 

And I'm sure the open minded and hard working people don't appreciate coming on here. To be raged at by someone who claims to be more awake then them. When they had a bad day at work. 

People deserve more 

Edited by Yeshua1

If you wouldn't say it to the users face directly. Don't say it all. 

20 minutes ago, Yeshua1 said:

I personally have been abused as a child, so when Leo threatens to hit you, kill himself, and kill you. I expect more, and Leo has also said there is no one else to teach. And that he is the most and only awake. Teaching on a relative level even becomes pointless. 

All the arguments Leo makes against us can simply be turned back. Unless you are Leo directly. There is NO Leo AWAKENING. 

So automatically Leo is already contradicting your own experience. 

@Inliytened1 so yes brute forcing people with threatening suicide and murder is foolish 

what needs to be see through is awakening vs leos own personality 

And I'm sure the open minded and hard working people don't appreciate coming on here. To be raged at by someone who claims to be more awake then them. When they had a bad day at work. 

People deserve more 

Indeed.  It's not the they don't appreciate it.  They don't need it.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Indeed.  It's not the they don't appreciate it.  They don't need it.

Leo said it was ego bullshit when I was suicidal when my friend killed himself. 

But threatened to kill himself and others 

Double standard much @Leo Gura

How should we feed or respect Leo when he doesn't care if we suffer, die, call us stupid, idiots, retarded, threaten suicide, and murder. 

When i could make the same valid argument. And be INSTANTLY banned 

Edited by Yeshua1

42 minutes ago, Yeshua1 said:

Leo said it was ego bullshit when I was suicidal when my friend killed himself. 

But threatened to kill himself and others 

Double standard much @Leo Gura

How should we feed or respect Leo when he doesn't care if we suffer, die, call us stupid, idiots, retarded, threaten suicide, and murder. 

When i could make the same valid argument. And be INSTANTLY banned 

Understand that teachers are human 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Understand that teachers are human 

I don't see Leo as a teacher. When I'm the one imagining him 

Edited by Yeshua1

1 minute ago, Yeshua1 said:

I don't see Leo as a teacher. When I'm the one imagining him 

Then there is no problem.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Then there is no problem.

You got me 

Does my rank have to be member to private message @Inliytened1

Edited by Yeshua1

On 4/1/2023 at 6:31 PM, Matt23 said:

I get that and have no doubt about it.  

Do you see my point though?  In regards to the specific post, not the other stuff I tossed in there.

Like... that was pretty outrageous and just... like common decency, teacherly decency, seemed to have gone completely out the window there, and this seems to be a common issue with you.

I don't want to leave and feel bad about saying that since I feel some good people reside here and community is important to me.  I value that much.  But I just feel it's time to step away... I duno.  That doesn't really matter though.  The point is that what you said was like... pretty out-there, and to like not see that is sort of messed imo.

But I just think that it was definitely a poor judgment to react the way you did and feel it's not in the best interest of people to treat them that way.  Primarily since, at the bottom of it, it's unkind and demeaning.  

Respectfully check your self-righteousness. THIS IS WHY many will never awaken. You actually believe common decency and teacherly decency exists. It does not, that is a human construct created out of fear to maintain order. THIS is why authentic human expression rarely happens because people are so self-judgmental that others could perceive them as bad that they hide the truth of their feelings. 

While it is important to be kind and compassionate, believing you understand WHY Leo did what he did is incredibly presumptuous. Sometimes you can get through to someone with a stick better than you can with the carrot. But EGOS LOVE the sweet nice part of reality, but pain. sorrow and devastation EGOS HATE!!! Guess what? Hurricanes happen, planes crash, serial killers kill, we get old, stock markets crash!!!

Humans attempt to build a safe society FREE of the impermanent brutal nature of reality and thus carve reality up into good and bad and thus create the self-deception of FAKE kindness and decency!!! True love is both brutal AND KIND!!! THIS IS THE LAST AND MOST HATED TRAP to overcome in an Ego's journey which is what Bad trips and the Dark Night of the Soul force you to face....IMPERMANENCE, brutality!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 4/1/2023 at 5:02 PM, Matt23 said:

This post I speak of is titled "Leo's worst outburst yet"  and can be found on the bottom of page 3 (maybe page 4 now) of this Personal Development - Main sub-forum

Leo, I think that what you're doing, the way you've behaved, is developing into something not too great.  Though there may be aspects of what you do that feel and are true and good or useful, it's just with the lack of leadership that I feel you've definitely deluded yourself and others.  The issue that came up that sparked this post was when you pretty disrespectfully, and even in breach of your own rules for the forum (it seemed you were probably on psychedelics, and you called him names like stupid etc., which are against forum policies), spoke and chastised a member.  This breaking of your own rules and guidelines is a big red flag and signifier to me that your maturity is still not wholly great.  I just think that that was totally and unequivocally out of line and should be told as such.  Just don't try to be so arrogant and then be so dismissive of your behaviors.  One thing I believe that would help is being in a community more where your behaviors and ideas can be checked.  I think you've done lots alone and maybe have lost touch with what feeling and helping others is about.  Or that you even consider others much when you interact with them (not in a detached sense of love for them when alone, etc.).  Maybe even your entire formulation of spirituality and reality are not real as well.  

What you said was just atrocious and just really fucking shitty tbh. Plain and shitty. Like, let the people do what they do, don't yell at them etc.. Just relax.  Goddamn, like, ya, it was just really bad behavior for you to react that way.  I know you probably have tons of reasons and excuses.  One being "you can't be too nice, you gotta be disagreeable", etc..  Seems like you can just excuse any shitty behavior of yours now.  But save them.  I just hate all that talk.  That's totally some negative-guru behavior that's common and has been pointed out by many people in the field as toxic behaviors.  

I believe you should definitely apologize and not do it again.  You often come out saying you're trying to change your behaviors, but I don't see it in all the years I've followed you.  It may even seem to be getting worse in my opinion.  I believe connecting with a group more tightly, and exposing yourself to more people online in interviews etc., having discussions, etc., is probably helpful too.  

It was just atrocious and I don't see how people can put up with that and follow him any longer tbh.  It's just atrocious.  I believe it's not so good to stay here and take all this shit.  So I'm gunna be leaving.  I love ya'll, especially @Michael569.  Appreciate muchly the services and kind banter and opinions.  Though sometimes maybe too intellectual for me.  I hope ya'll find some peace of mind and mindfully be aware of how people treat you and each other. 

Join together if you can.  Create shit together.  Believe that transcendence without a sense of grounded naturalism won't be very beneficial and healthy.  Develop personal autonomy and don't put up with people yelling at you, breaking their own rules, etc., especially as a "leader".  

I think, Truth is Truth (lol). "If you are serious", then that is the ONLY thing that matters, else is just a distraction or unnecessary deviation.

Here is a simple analogy: Do you think Michael Jordan/Kobe Bryant would a SINGLE fuck if you "harshly" (but truthfully) criticized their game??? REALLY think about that.

Some more context that I would like to add that may be enlightening, (using MBTI/16 personalities as a model) - Leo is a self-claimed INTP (aka The Thinker/The Philosopher), INTP's strongest quality is their "Introverted Thinking" with their weakest/repressed quality being "Extroverted Feeling" (the exact feature you're complaining about). You must understand something for what it is, and for what its worth, Leo may be one of the most actualized INTP's I have EVER come across and its fitting because thats exactly what you get. The. Fucking. Truth. INTP's don't prioritize "delivering in a emotionally-tolerable way" or "cushioning the message" (that something an ENFJ or so would do).

1 hour ago, Dauntment said:

I think, Truth is Truth (lol). "If you are serious", then that is the ONLY thing that matters, else is just a distraction or unnecessary deviation.

Here is a simple analogy: Do you think Michael Jordan/Kobe Bryant would a SINGLE fuck if you "harshly" (but truthfully) criticized their game??? REALLY think about that.

This doesn't mean the behavior should be condoned.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

This doesn't mean the behavior should be condoned.

Everything is relative, sometimes the stick is more effective, I would suggest the proper answer is the behavior shouldn't be rampant and indiscriminately applied, but in rare instances when necessary the stick is given. For example look in this video how Bashar deals with people, he is blunt, direct, and forces them to speak and get straight to the point, all the while pushing them towards the concept of impermanence and shedding limiting beliefs which is equivalent to death of who you think you are.

If you are energy sensitive you can feel the Masculine push towards impermanence in the video. In short Bashar is giving the people in the video the stick, although he is doing it respectfully some people could still perceive his constant interruptions and jokes as disrespectful. 

All interpretations are projections, because ultimately only good exists. As such we need to take responsibility for our projections and just admit that person's communication is just not my cup of tea. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 my point still stands in terms of awakening someone.   You can't.  No method works.  Especially not brute force.  A horse can be led to water but not forced to drink.   So a gentler approach is the more wise, for the wise see that teaching awakening is a futile endeavor 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.