PenguinPablo

Solipsism is scary! ??

64 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can develop your life significantly, but you cannot get anything you want.

What these New Agers call LoA, I simply call work. You can get what you are willing to seriously work for. And even that has its limits.

In my experience LoA is not just hard work. Of course effort is extremely important in LoA, but your beliefs and perspectives of life definitely attract a certain kind of situations, if paired with the right action. But right action alone does not mean LoA at all.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

27 minutes ago, JellyDogShoe_1Mil said:

Solipsism is only scary for the ego, which does not exist on its own to begin with. 

I haven’t had deep solipsistic awakenings but my feeling after the initial horror was along the lines of no others no need for shame no need to cringe

31 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I haven’t had deep solipsistic awakenings but my feeling after the initial horror was along the lines of no others no need for shame no need to cringe

I’m learning to love my cringe in all its Perfection xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 3/28/2023 at 3:25 PM, Someone here said:

@PenguinPablo solipsism Is false. 

1. I thought you were gone.

2. You are asleep, solipsism is absolute. You haven't had any awakenings into Solipsism which is why you don't know it is absolutely true. Solipsism is more true than you being human. 

Denying Solipsism is so got damn ignorant you actually lose all credibility. Why? Because there is ONE BEING. God/Reality/Source/Universe is one. By nature of it being one makes it solipsistic.

It's Infinite nature is how it expresses itself, for example it is holographic, and it can appear in an infinite number of ways. So its infinite in expression of its appearance and lack thereof, but because it is one it is SOLIPSISTIC!

Stop trying to teach, you corrupt those who are seriously trying to awaken and you are doing it because you are selfish and egotistical. You don't see me trying to teach people how to be a mechanic, why? Because I don't know anything about being a mechanic in my direct experience.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

For the love of God, people are going to haunt me about solipsism for the rest of my life.

On my deathbed someone will ring my phone and ask, "So Leo, is solipsism really true?"

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

For the love of God, people are going to haunt me about solipsism for the rest of my life.

On my deathbed someone will ring my phone and ask, "So Leo, is solipsism really true?"

Lmaooo xD

You’re just usually not super clear about it, that’s all. It’s like you directly transcend the “are there other bubbles of perception or not?” question and go straight into “it’s neither” which just leaves people confused. 

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fair though really, it’s an insanely scary and radical idea. 

4 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Lmaooo xD

You’re just usually not super clear about it, that’s all. It’s like you directly transcend the “are there other bubbles of perception or not?” question and go straight into “it’s neither” which just leaves people confused. 

He's making a joke.

About solipsism

I've had people threaten to kill me over solipsism.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

wtfO.o

Shouldn't have deleted that video. ?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

On 3/31/2023 at 4:21 AM, Razard86 said:

1. I thought you were gone.

2. You are asleep, solipsism is absolute. You haven't had any awakenings into Solipsism which is why you don't know it is absolutely true. Solipsism is more true than you being human. 

Denying Solipsism is so got damn ignorant you actually lose all credibility. Why? Because there is ONE BEING. God/Reality/Source/Universe is one. By nature of it being one makes it solipsistic.

It's Infinite nature is how it expresses itself, for example it is holographic, and it can appear in an infinite number of ways. So its infinite in expression of its appearance and lack thereof, but because it is one it is SOLIPSISTIC!

Stop trying to teach, you corrupt those who are seriously trying to awaken and you are doing it because you are selfish and egotistical. You don't see me trying to teach people how to be a mechanic, why? Because I don't know anything about being a mechanic in my direct experience.

You must see beyond solipsism; beyond the idea that I Am Alone; to realize that solipsism is a concept like all the other concepts. As long as You hold solipsism to be true it will be the case in your dream because You Are God. But you can move past it at anytime. It is not a limit for God. God is Infinity. The One is formless.

In meditation, what is solipsism but another thought? So long as this belief clouds your perception it will be your experience.

Edited by tuku747

40 minutes ago, FourCrossedWands said:

But, what if everyone else exists apart from you?

Sure, if you’re identifying as a human being. Go enjoy a movie, hang out with friends, have sex, etc.

The point is you can discover states of consciousness beyond human consciousness. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

55 minutes ago, FourCrossedWands said:

But, what if everyone else exists apart from you?

Stop speculating and find evidence.

Edited by Leo Gura

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Then they’ll find your tombstone and ask, “But Leo! I thought you couldn’t be dead if you don’t exist!” 

The idea of "enlightenment" seems so immature.  Egoic clusters conceived of a way to make themselves feel "above" others -- and hence the mind games begin. A special type of narcissist.