MisterNobody

Leo being biased is a sign of low consciousness

70 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Thought Art I enjoy having arguments with myself! It's the best way to pass the time

Have you tried not arguing with yourself? All paths lead to the same place 

jk

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

26 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Gesundheit2 This is an intellectual concept but it's true nonetheless 

No, it is a delusional concept.

If it was true, I would be practicing it.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Watch this video if you still have doubts come back. Trust me, we have all been there and it's part of the path to be all over the place between the relative and the absolute. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

On 3/14/2023 at 11:28 PM, Leo Gura said:

I can say that Trump is an evil motherfucker. And at the same time, he's is still God, Perfect, and couldn't be otherwise.

@Leo Gura Leo, have recent awakenings changed your perspective on what others are? I'm confused by this statement. 

On 3/14/2023 at 1:39 PM, MisterNobody said:

Leo posted this on October 8, 2022:

"CNN - Biden Decriminalizes Marijuana

People who say Biden and Trump are equally bad, are morons."

God would say: neither Biden nor Trump is good. Both Biden and Trump are good. Being biased is a sign of low consciousness. I dont criticize Leo for being biased ( being in human low consciousness form ). But I wonder if he's aware good & bad are subjective opinions. From an absolute objective perspective (also not in time but eternal), there is no such thing as good and bad. Things just are. Good and bad are subjective, temporal, human concepts. 

Calling Leo biased is itself biased!! You can only recognize what you are!!! So God in formless state cannot recognize anything, only form has the benefit to recognize any type of difference. What do you think bias is? Bias is a preference for a particular thing. You want Leo to perceive things as neither good nor bad, as thus you are biased. To criticize anything is to be biased!!

This is obvious and reveals that you do not do self bias or inquiry work thoroughly enough. Instead of being so quick to criticize someone, ask yourself if you are guilty of the same thing!! THIS IS HOW YOU CATCH SELF-DECEPTION!!! You still have shadow work to do, because you are too easily deluded!! You don't even realize that criticism creates the emotion of humour!! It FEELS GOOD TO CRITICIZE because it gives you an air of superiority. You of course will deny all this because you want to see yourself as good and THUS FEED INTO THE LIES AND BULLSHIT you like to use to feel like "Oh but I'm not biased!"

All form is biased as hell, this is an absolute!! You cannot be a form and not be biased!! If I asked you would you like to take a swim in a volcano you would decline!!! It is this B.S. that you have presented which is the reason that humans cannot get along in politics, because they are always looking to ignore their own biases and point at others. This is why I win all arguments about bias, because if you point out mines I ADMIT THEM.

I AM BIASED AS HELL and because I am AWARE of my bias BY ADMITTING IT, I can see the world CLEARLY!!! If you do not admit your bias, THEN YOU ARE BLIND!!! So you are a blind person right now trying to teach others!!! Remove your belief that you aren't biased!!! Then guess what happens? SILENCE!!!

I only spoke because I have a BIAS against people WHO DENY THEY ARE BIASED!!! It pisses me off because it is chock full of hypocrisy and a denial of truth. Why are so many of you on these spirituality forums denying truth? Go to some other forum, it's like going to a website about working out and denying the benefits of working out on that very forum. 

When you engage in your current activity you actually confuse people and disrupt progress towards truth. Truth is about looking at what is, and discovering eventually it is ALL YOU. So you are the part of me that I am biased against, the part of the human condition that loves to point the finger without realizing that the moment you point a finger, it points back to you IT IS CALLED THE PROBLEM OF SELF-REFERENCE or paradox if you will.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

45 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Calling Leo biased is itself biased!! You can only recognize what you are!!! So God in formless state cannot recognize anything, only form has the benefit to recognize any type of difference. What do you think bias is? Bias is a preference for a particular thing. You want Leo to perceive things as neither good nor bad, as thus you are biased. To criticize anything is to be biased!!

This is obvious and reveals that you do not do self bias or inquiry work thoroughly enough. Instead of being so quick to criticize someone, ask yourself if you are guilty of the same thing!! THIS IS HOW YOU CATCH SELF-DECEPTION!!! You still have shadow work to do, because you are too easily deluded!! You don't even realize that criticism creates the emotion of humour!! It FEELS GOOD TO CRITICIZE because it gives you an air of superiority. You of course will deny all this because you want to see yourself as good and THUS FEED INTO THE LIES AND BULLSHIT you like to use to feel like "Oh but I'm not biased!"

All form is biased as hell, this is an absolute!! You cannot be a form and not be biased!! If I asked you would you like to take a swim in a volcano you would decline!!! It is this B.S. that you have presented which is the reason that humans cannot get along in politics, because they are always looking to ignore their own biases and point at others. This is why I win all arguments about bias, because if you point out mines I ADMIT THEM.

I AM BIASED AS HELL and because I am AWARE of my bias BY ADMITTING IT, I can see the world CLEARLY!!! If you do not admit your bias, THEN YOU ARE BLIND!!! So you are a blind person right now trying to teach others!!! Remove your belief that you aren't biased!!! Then guess what happens? SILENCE!!!

I only spoke because I have a BIAS against people WHO DENY THEY ARE BIASED!!! It pisses me off because it is chock full of hypocrisy and a denial of truth. Why are so many of you on these spirituality forums denying truth? Go to some other forum, it's like going to a website about working out and denying the benefits of working out on that very forum. 

When you engage in your current activity you actually confuse people and disrupt progress towards truth. Truth is about looking at what is, and discovering eventually it is ALL YOU. So you are the part of me that I am biased against, the part of the human condition that loves to point the finger without realizing that the moment you point a finger, it points back to you IT IS CALLED THE PROBLEM OF SELF-REFERENCE or paradox if you will.

You have a bias against people that do not admit their bias 

@Razard86 first, try reading my other comments on this post, maybe you would take your comment back

I have no problem with someone being biased. But I do have a problem with someone like Leo who claims to be God-realized and who is VERY SERIOUS about his biases. Being God-realized should make you understand that , ULTIMATELY , all paths have the same pleasure-pain ratio. You can still choose your bias, according to your apparent self's life experiences, but you should know it's all bullshit. Liberals = Republicans, when it comes to advantages-disadvantages. If you think one is more advantageous than the other, you are not so mentally gifted as to predict the future. I'm sorry. 

This concept is extremely hard to understand, it requires A LOT of thinking, so you probably have no chance since you are so quick to judge me. I can almost hear your little brain saying shit like "wow this dude's a delusional narcissist". Don't worry, your ego's defense mechanisms will keep you from even thinking about what I said. It's immediately rejected.

And even if I would have a problem with someone being biased, having a bias against bias is perfectly valid, it doesnt make me a hypocrite.

Now, back to your little mind, "Yes, YOU are right. I am dumb. Have a nice day and sorry for this, it was my mistake"

On 15/03/2023 at 6:28 AM, Leo Gura said:

You are conflating relative and absolute domains and statement.

I can say that Trump is an evil motherfucker. And at the same time, he's is still God, Perfect, and couldn't be otherwise.

Yes and is there anything wrong with this? I just ate a Terry's chocolate orange because it tastes nice. In actual terms, the taste of dog shit is equal, because it and the chocolate orange's taste are both just appearances. However, I do not want to eat dog shit.

This is a gift in many ways, to be able to live like a separate individual with biases.