MisterNobody

Leo being biased is a sign of low consciousness

70 posts in this topic

@MisterNobody You keep conflating relative and absolute matters and you sound very stubborn about it so I will leave you to it.

For the record I have never claimed to be unbiased.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I'm sure you sound stubborn to a lot of people. Don't be like them. Give Truth a chance. 

Ok I assumed you achieved the complete unbiased understanding since you said you are God-realized.

It's ok to adopt any bias you want, you just have to know how stupid it is to be biased about anything.

You keep saying I conflate relative and absolute matters because you haven't even considered what I said or you fail to admit God is fair, there are no winners , no losers ultimately. You're still in the low consciousness realm of distinctions. I hope your ego is strong and your defense mechanisms are triggered by this and you dismiss me

@MisterNobody Biased against Bias I see

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

33 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Leo Gura I'm sure you sound stubborn to a lot of people. Don't be like them. Give Truth a chance. 

Ok I assumed you achieved the complete unbiased understanding since you said you are God-realized.

It's ok to adopt any bias you want, you just have to know how stupid it is to be biased about anything.

You keep saying I conflate relative and absolute matters because you haven't even considered what I said or you fail to admit God is fair, there are no winners , no losers ultimately. You're still in the low consciousness realm of distinctions. I hope your ego is strong and your defense mechanisms are triggered by this and you dismiss me

Leo actually taught me exactly what you are saying about God. 
However, we are finite people surviving with his and preferences. As a human, we can have a bias. 

◭"89"

@MisterNobody Watch yourself. If you keep gaslighting me, you're not gonna stick around long here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 14.3.2023 at 6:39 PM, MisterNobody said:

Good and bad are subjective, temporal, human concepts. 

So is politics.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

23 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@MisterNobody Biased against Bias I see

this is just like saying "being judgemental about judgement" ....

duhh

@Carl-Richard Yes, but once you're god-realized, you understand it's foolish to root for any political party since in the long run (your life) all parties have advantages and disadvantages that cancel themselves out

@MisterNobody Man, you are full of shit.

The next time you do something, in your daily life that you are biased towards… you’ll maybe get a glimpse of how bad your politics is.

Not trying to be offensive here. I hesitate to swear and say “shit” but sometimes I just gotta say it.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Carl-Richard Yes, but once you're god-realized, you understand it's foolish to root for any political party since in the long run (your life) all parties have advantages and disadvantages that cancel themselves out

Does a neo-nazi party have just as many advantages and disadvantages as the democratic or republican party?

@Thought Art Yes I am biased on a daily basis but I realize the other path has just the same value. I am not serious about it. Meanwhile I think you guys are really serious about your political views. I can defend both the liberals and republicans, I understand both paths have advantages and disadvantages that cancel themselves out. If I choose to support one party is purely for fun, I am fully aware I'm playing a role 

@Carl-Richard Yes. Think deeply about it. Maybe you dont have the maturity, knowledge or ability to predict consequences. Maybe your ego is in the way, maybe the idea that Hitler is bad is deeply wired into you by books and society.

9 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Carl-Richard Yes. Think deeply about it. Maybe you dont have the maturity, knowledge or ability to predict consequences. Maybe your ego is in the way, maybe the idea that Hitler is bad is deeply wired into you by books and society.

Leo has already said It to you. Watch yourself confusing relative vs absolut truths. 

15 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Thought Art Yes I am biased on a daily basis but I realize the other path has just the same value. I am not serious about it. Meanwhile I think you guys are really serious about your political views. I can defend both the liberals and republicans, I understand both paths have advantages and disadvantages that cancel themselves out. If I choose to support one party is purely for fun, I am fully aware I'm playing a role 

Well, I can objectively look at different political views. They don’t just cancel themselves out. The left and right aren’t equal. 

Doesn’t mean it’s not God, or Good with capital G. 

◭"89"

@LostSoul When you say relative you probably mean that for some people being governed by liberals is better, while for some people being governed by republicans is better. But this is true only for a short period of time ( a few years ). If you were able to see the big picture that is your life you will understand that the the form of government you chose was beneficial to you for a few years and then the disadvantages of that particular party came to harm you. Then you'll realize both paths have the same value in the long run and how foolish you were for being so seriously biased.

Everyone is biased!  I'm awake and I'm biased...so what?  The teachings aren't any less relevant!

54 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

Hitler is bad relative to a set of values that I hold. That is why I don't support neo-nazi parties. It's true that my values are not absolute, but they are my values that I hold as a human being, and as long as I exist as a human, I will act in accordance with those values. It's just like eating food. From the absolute perspective, there is no reason why I should eat food, but I'm still going to eat food. Do you eat food?

Edited by Carl-Richard

I listen to New Wave and 80's punk because I love it and country music makes me want to vomit.  An example of bias.  

But here I am, still fully Awake and God Realized.

Strange.