Nilsi

Andrew Tate has lung cancer

45 posts in this topic

If they gonna let him die in jail he will be mythologized like crazy - let's hope he makes it through though.

Screenshot_20230303-090709.jpg

Screenshot_20230303-090712.jpg

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi

3 hours ago, Nilsi said:

If they gonna let him die in jail he will be mythologized like crazy - let's hope he makes it through though.

Screenshot_20230303-090709.jpg

Screenshot_20230303-090712.jpg

Okay.

"He is playing a character, guys" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Karma.

16 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

"He is playing a character, guys" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"The defendant wants to hide the truth because he's generally guilty. The defense attorney's job is to make sure the jury does not arrive at that truth."

Alan Dershowitz

...and also: rofl!

@Nilsi  If this is actually true, then I do feel sorry for the guy. As much as a person is in charge of their life purpose, sometimes life and circumstances and environment can derail a life so quickly.

If I did an astrology reading on Andrew Tate, without other pieces of information like his stage of development, cognitive and oral development, personality typing, ego development, state of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development in different domains of life, without checking his natal chart, I'd assume a few things, that he is born under the sign that has the fire element, maybe under Ares/Ram as the Ram is a cardinal sign, meaning a very strong starter, but may not have the same endurance power of say the Leo, or Sagittarius with it's mutable sign.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Nilsi  If this is actually true, then I do feel sorry for the guy. As much as a person is in charge of their life purpose, sometimes life and circumstances and environment can derail a life so quickly.

If I did an astrology reading on Andrew Tate, without other pieces of information like his stage of development, cognitive and oral development, personality typing, ego development, state of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development in different domains of life, without checking his natal chart, I'd assume a few things, that he is born under the sign that has the fire element, maybe under Ares/Ram as the Ram is a cardinal sign, meaning a very strong starter, but may not have the same endurance power of say the Leo, or Sagittarius with it's mutable sign.

I genuinly don't know if you are serious with this and at this point I'm too afraid to ask...

@Nilsi I find that possibility very sad.

I believe the value of human life to be ever present, despite whatever perceived transgressions one may do.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

12 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

I genuinly don't know if you are serious with this and at this point I'm too afraid to ask...

@supremeyingyang You don't believe in astrology?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax  It's a tool like tarot or the I-Ging. I don't prefer it, yes. A disdain for Astrology is not the root of my comment, it's that this comment...

"If I did an astrology reading on Andrew Tate, without other pieces of information like his stage of development, cognitive and oral development, personality typing, ego development, state of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development in different domains of life, without checking his natal chart, I'd assume a few things, that he is born under the sign that has the fire element, maybe under Ares/Ram as the Ram is a cardinal sign"

... brings us to this obvious conclusion:

"meaning a very strong starter, but may not have the same endurance power"

...and I don't know how the first part bring us to the conclusion.

That is just hilarious to me

Edited by Ulax
Inflammatory remarks

@supremeyingyang

38 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

Of course I'm serious. Why do you think I'm posted that way? To troll and hate on Andrew Tate? Has Tik Tok ruined your brain and common sense too?

I posted to express my complicated opinion, and both understanding and empathy for Tate's situation. Sorry astrology or science isn't your cup of tea.

@supremeyingyang

23 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

@Ulax  It's a tool like tarot or the I-Ging. I don't prefer it, yes. A disdain for Astrology is not the root of my comment, it's that this comment...

"If I did an astrology reading on Andrew Tate, without other pieces of information like his stage of development, cognitive and oral development, personality typing, ego development, state of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development in different domains of life, without checking his natal chart, I'd assume a few things, that he is born under the sign that has the fire element, maybe under Ares/Ram as the Ram is a cardinal sign"

... brings us to this obvious conclusion:

"meaning a very strong starter, but may not have the same endurance power"

...and I don't know how the first part bring us to the conclusion.

That is just hilarious to me

The conclusion was in reference to the cardinal, staying power, and mutable traits of the zodiac symbols. A cardinal just means a person who's likely to be a strong starter, a charger early on, like a sprinter, but doesn't has the predisposition of the 'staying power' sign and mutable sign, which means that the sprinter can burst speed and gain a lot of distance early on, but after 3 or so minutes, loses power quickly, and not being mutable means that the person can't adapt as well to changes in situations and other people.

The rest of the paragraph was me laying out the complexities of this situation, as I like to think broadly and in holistic ways, so yes I tend to extrapolate other empirics from other contexts and weave together a complex idea, to show that this isn't a simple situation. Andrew Tate's life isn't so simple than what most just assume nowadays. There's real world, environment and circumstances that do shape a person into a Swindler or con artist, to which Andrew Tate is mostly the victim of a system that failed him, but manages to not fail most average people or other groups.

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@supremeyingyang

and not being mutable means that the person can't adapt as well to changes in situations and other people.

well that sounds very true as his situation turned 180 degrees and he seems not be able do adapt^^

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

The conclusion was in reference to the cardinal, staying power, and mutable traits of the zodiac symbols. A cardinal just means a person who's likely to be a strong starter, a charger early on, like a sprinter, but doesn't has the predisposition of the 'staying power' sign and mutable sign, which means that the sprinter can burst speed and gain a lot of distance early on, but after 3 or so minutes, loses power quickly

Ok I suspected, but didn't knew that, so thank you.

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

The rest of the paragraph was me laying out the complexities of this situation, as I like to think broadly and in holistic ways, so yes I tend to extrapolate other empirics from other contexts and weave together a complex idea, to show that this isn't a simple situation. Andrew Tate's life isn't so simple than what most just assume nowadays. There's real world, environment and circumstances that do shape a person into a Swindler or con artist, to which Andrew Tate is mostly the victim of a system that failed him, but manages to not fail most average people or other groups.

This is the part I couldn't decypher at all. He would be worth a PHD Thesis in 'How to not do Self Help' as a prime example with heavy focus on social dynamics and psychology.

What do you think made him like this AFTER his MMA (or what it was) career? I mean, he was doing fine, why this bragging and evil doing that brought his downfall? Leo's Video couldn't clarify that point enough for me.

@supremeyingyang

2 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

well that sounds very true as his situation turned 180 degrees and he seems not be able do adapt^^

Ok I suspected, but didn't knew that, so thank you.

This is the part I couldn't decypher at all. He would be worth a PHD Thesis in 'How to not do Self Help' as a prime example with heavy focus on social dynamics and psychology.

What do you think made him like this AFTER his MMA (or what it was) career? I mean, he was doing fine, why this bragging and evil doing that brought his downfall? Leo's Video couldn't clarify that point enough for me.

It could have been as early as childhood issues, dysfunctional family, overbearing father, which they both ended up separating, making him live in a single parent household. Deep egoic shadow of the father, and some degree of obfuscating the fault to his mother. Plus his low income environment, and that one moment when he was coldly rejected by a female, made him over compensate by trying to be too alpha, ambitious and driven by money.

Of course, this is intuitive speculation. There's also such a thing as not having gained the right information, and enough love by parents or family or friends.

I don’t really like the guy but no one deserves cancer man.  Shit is fucked up.  And people who are cheering his diagnosis and are saying he deserves it, hopes he dies etc - are truly terrible human beings.

There’s a line I won’t cross and it’s wishing death on people fr

Edited by hoodrow trillson

Shit. 

Well, he probably shouldn't have smoked a lot cigars. Smoking regularly increases your risk of lung cancer.

More than likely Tate is making this up so he can get out of prison. I hope it is just a strategy as opposed to actually being true.

@hoodrow trillson

1 hour ago, hoodrow trillson said:

I don’t really like the guy but no one deserves cancer man.  Shit is fucked up.  And people who are cheering his diagnosis and are saying he deserves it, hopes he dies etc - are truly terrible human beings.

There’s a line I won’t cross and it’s wishing death on people fr

Yeah, I'm just disappointed when people kick a downed person. It really restores my faith in humanity.

26 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, he probably shouldn't have smoked a lot cigars. Smoking regularly increases your risk of lung cancer.

As Tate said: "I'm risking cancer to look like a mafia boss. I know what I'm doing."

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid

12 hours ago, Osaid said:

As Tate said: "I'm risking cancer to look like a mafia boss. I know what I'm doing."

Knowing and logic is one thing, but this begs the question: Are you aware of what you're risking and doing?

@PenguinPablo People in prison deserve to get treatment for their diseases as any living person should.