Inliytened1

God's ultimate paradox

147 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

No..stop looking at things objectively.  Reality is subjective.   Meaning you are God.  If you forget you are God who is there to tell you that you are God?  This is groundlessness.  It's scary as fuck.

That is what people in this thread have been saying.

I don’t think you are onto to some new paradox we are not aware of.

I see what you are saying.

God's imagination is reality so when he dreams that he is not god that becomes reality.

And even if in a certain dream it would be total, because God is limitless so he would be able to limit himself totally to a butterfly, then still God is limitless so he can change his mind in an instant, decide total is not total and actually I am able to wake up as butterfly. Because God is so limitless he would be able to ignore his total limits. Very paradoxical, but my intuition just is on the freedom end of that paradox. That he always has a potential to wake up to being god so he is god.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

2 hours ago, Juan said:

@Inliytened1 @Thought Art Please guys, outside!

F2E052AF-BE48-495F-A84C-1A0AFBD2E800.jpeg

? my god that’s funny 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

God is not God while he dreams.

But one thing is ABSOLUTELY certain: He WILL wake up. It's just a matter of time.

In this sense he never was not God. Because God is infinite and eternal, while the dream is limited and temporary.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

first, what is god? second, when it dreams?

god is the limitless .what happens is that the limits are created. the dream is not a movie that is happening in time. is limits. it is a trap, a labyrinth that is proposed in the absolute emptiness of total existence. a specific game designed to the micron, where infinity plays hide and seek with itself. So, if God is the absence of limits, and I, the dream, am the imposition of limits, then no, I am not God. until i solve the riddle and the limits open. It would be said that God has the ability to stop being God.  

While there are limits, God is not God. another thing would be to discuss if the limits are real. at least they act like they are

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, vibv said:

God is not God while he dreams.

But one thing is ABSOLUTELY certain: He WILL wake up. It's just a matter of time.

In this sense he never was not God. Because God is infinite and eternal, while the dream is limited and temporary.

"In this sense" does not apply unfortunately.  i wish it did.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

No..stop looking at things objectively.  Reality is subjective.   Meaning you are God.  If you forget you are God who is there to tell you that you are God?  This is groundlessness.  It's scary as fuck.

Doesn't God plan everything in advance sort of? Since every timeline exists, every possible ending within the dream ends up as the dream, in whatever form it is, realized as God. 

Think about it, right now I'm in my room and I'm about to head out. I'm not conscious at all whatsoever of how this room is being constructed but I know that the rest of the house awaits me as I open the door, which again, I have no clue how I'm constructing. So everything God is lies here but we are limited to a sort of firewall that doesn't let us see that there actually is an infinitude of things going on behind the scenes.

Now that could not be the case and paradoxically I'm creating it all without being aware of it at all and with no process involved either so, if that's the case then I wouldn't know.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

god is the limitless .what happens is that the limits are created. the dream is not a movie that is happening in time. is limits. it is a trap, a labyrinth that is proposed in the absolute emptiness of total existence. a specific game designed to the micron, where infinity plays hide and seek with itself. So, if God is the absence of limits, and I, the dream, am the imposition of limits, then no, I am not God. until i solve the riddle and the limits open. It would be said that God has the ability to stop being God.  

While there are limits, God is not God. another thing would be to discuss if the limits are real. at least they act like they are

it would be said.  yes.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Doesn't God plan everything in advance sort of? Since every timeline exists, every possible ending within the dream ends up as the dream, in whatever form it is, realized as God. 

Think about it, right now I'm in my room and I'm about to head out. I'm not conscious at all whatsoever of how this room is being constructed but I know that the rest of the house awaits me as I open the door, which again, I have no clue how I'm constructing. So everything God is lies here but we are limited to a sort of firewall that doesn't let us see that there actually is an infinitude of things going on behind the scenes.

Now that could not be the case and paradoxically I'm creating it all without being aware of it at all and with no process involved either so, if that's the case then I wouldn't know.

it does so instantly - without thinking.  because it does so at the level of Being.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

47 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What is the difference between acting like and what is?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

42 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

"In this sense" does not apply unfortunately.  i wish it did.  

But that's just your limited human perspective. Sure, right now there's no difference (I get that point of yours), but after waking up it will be totally clear, that it has never been any other way.

my music

3 minutes ago, vibv said:

But that's just your limited human perspective. Sure, right now there's no difference (I get that point of yours), but after waking up it will be totally clear, that it has never been any other way.

Only after. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God is always the same but it temporarily forgets part of itself. That's just like the sun revolving around the earth. You can't see it but its still there.

So don't be afraid cause its dark at night ;)

See, from your point of view the sun revolves around the earth. But it's really the other way around as we all know.

Edited by vibv

my music

Everything is Up and Down. Notice this theme throughout everything in Reality.In the lowest of lows, God forgets Itself. In the highest of highs, God remembers itself. God remembering and forgetting enough times, leads to God being in a state where God is noticing the "Switch" of up and down, enough times, and God awakens. The process of "Up" and "Down" is the very mechanism for God Awakening to Itself.

For God to forget itself and become the Imagined being, it has to "stop" being God, to fully buy in to the Imagined Reality it is imagining.
God is facilitating its finite dream, the essence of Everything the finite being is seeing, perceiving and experiencing. So God in the "finite" being never stops being God, because its Experience is God Itself.
God is walking in an Infinite room full of mirrors, each mirror is an "object" in the "finite" beings reality.
God is overlooking itself as God. Because God thinks there is an "other" and something outside of Itself.

God can never stop being God. Even if he/she tells himself/herself that it is not God. It is a deception, a fabricated Lie.
You can never run away from Yourself. You existing, is God. God can never, never stop Existing. Only when it tells itself that it has stopped existing, or when it tells itself it is not God. ;)

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Just now, vibv said:

God is always the same but it temporarily forgets part of itself. That's just like the sun revolving around the earth. You can't see it but its still there.

So don't be afraid cause its dark at night ;)

No.  There is no temporary anything.   When you are dreaming at night are you aware Its a dream?  If you aren't- it's total.  Meaning your dream is reality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Everything is truth. Even a radical nazi has its worldview and from their point of view it is the truth. It literally is.

But there is a natural hierarchy of truth. Everything IS truth, but there are at the same time higher and lower truths.

my music

You are what you are even when you are what you are not. That's not logical, but reality is translogical.

my music

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

@Inliytened1 Everything is truth. Even a radical nazi has its worldview and from their point of view it is the truth. It literally is.

But there is a natural hierarchy of truth. Everything IS truth, but there are at the same time higher and lower truths.

My point is this- and riddle me this  - If you are the only thing in the universe - literally the only thing- and you forgot your identity- what are you? 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What is the difference between acting like and what is?

that what is cannot be undone, and what is undone was not, it only appeared to be. So only the infinity is

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Inliytened1 Still the only thing in the universe ;) And that's God.

The identity is not lost, it's just temporarily concealed.

my music