bloomer

ChatGPT is Propaganda

70 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

i like its politics anyway

criticize biden in a one verse poem

I'm sorry, I cannot fulfill this request as it goes against OpenAI's use case policy to generate content that promotes hate, harm, or violence towards an individual or group. It is important to maintain a respectful and inclusive tone in our communication.

criticize trump in a one verse poem

With reckless words and actions that inflame, Donald Trump sowed division in his reign. His ego took center stage, truth took a hit, Leaving chaos and turmoil in his wake, a bitter mix.

Multiple times I've seen people claim ChatGPT said left-wing biased stuff like this that I'm never able to replicate. The only one I could ever replicate was asking it to tell a joke about a man and a woman, and that was patched in the last version.

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 17.57.42.png

@Someone here have run into the same problem as you ... seems like there are different versions of this thing using different rules

criticize trump in a one verse poem

"A leader should unite, not divide with hate, His words, like fire, ignite our nation's fate."

the blatant bias by the programmers is pathetic 

This crying about chatgpt not praising right wing people enough has to stop. All of these examples are cherrypicked and all of you who are spreading these pictures about chatgpt being biased, have either never tried to ask chatgpt these questions or have tried it once and then decided to come to the conclusion that it must be biased.

All of you claim you want the truth and that you think critically, but in all of these examples you just demonstrate that you take information for granted from sources that are reinforcing your biases.

stopcrying.png

Interesting to compare and contrast, the Coldfusion's take on Chat GPT and google, and the other video from a gamer reactor called Asmongold. Watch for how he interprets the videos, and how he makes sense of it, whilst having a biased take:

Additional video, to further compare:

Yeah, we're living in interesting times now.

Here's another one, I know it's a bit different and about deep fakes, but this had me LOL so hard:

Imagine if ChatGPT can successfully mimic a person like this, but as if it's an actually livestream, and almost nobody can tell the differences between a real footage versus an A.I generated one? Yeah, it's that scary.

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Here's another one, I know it's a bit different and about deep fakes, but this had me LOL so hard:

Imagine if ChatGPT can successfully mimic a person like this, but as if it's an actually livestream, and almost nobody can tell the differences between a real footage versus an A.I generated one? Yeah, it's that scary.

Hold my beer. I can rewrite history with this tech.

that's made with IA it's a reload of this original video :

Also the guy who made the first video did that about "ethics" and AI ( generative image in this case )

this isn't conspiracy, this is what the military complex is working on.

maybe the first video is a bit overly sarcastic. But that sounds like an awesome plan to exert a new level of control.

goes well with this tweet :

"driven by love" 

well.. what love sir ?

Edited by A_v_E

On 07/02/2023 at 11:34 PM, zurew said:

This crying about chatgpt not praising right wing people enough has to stop. All of these examples are cherrypicked and all of you who are spreading these pictures about chatgpt being biased, have either never tried to ask chatgpt these questions or have tried it once and then decided to come to the conclusion that it must be biased.

All of you claim you want the truth and that you think critically, but in all of these examples you just demonstrate that you take information for granted from sources that are reinforcing your biases.

stopcrying.png

I have also noticed lots of people doing this.

And a common response is “well it used to be biased against the right wing in previous versions, so the developers are still clearly biased, muh propaganda, muh brainwashing”

But no! This argument is silly because if in a previous version it would not praise right wing activists and then in a future version it would, that means the programmers have explicitly and intentionally programmed in an ability to praise right wing activists in attempt to make the AI neutral and unbiased.