Hibahere

Should I as a 21 year old female remain single until..

35 posts in this topic

At 21 I have had my first shair of so called relationships which are more accurately called disappointments. Living in a third world country also comes as a handy surprise because I've come far in my actualization journey and will rarely find someone with the same mindset. Been through 2 serious relationships and others were disappointing flings. I am thinking of giving up but I will share my experience with you. 

And I would especially like to ask the single people, are you happy!? 

And those who have found the one, are yo happy, and what steps did you take? 

I recently got out of my most serious relationship with a guy I dated for 1.5 years. Its been four months and didn't even take a month to jump into another situationship. This guy I met was at uni, where I barely ever expect to meet good people because everyone is usually pathetic and short minded. My mind matches with barely anyone and most of my friendships are surface level. Anyhow, I know for a fact I manifested this guy into my reality. His mind matched mine, the time I spent with him was about 2 months and it was absolutely amazing, I thought I had found my soulmate all the while ignoring red flags. Everyone around him called him a fboy and acted weird around him. His best female friend tried to clear all my doubts and I was immediately persuaded by her and I thought the guy was my end all be all, she told me he wanted to marry me and what not. Anyways idk what happened yesterday but I lost interest in him. I ended it on a polite note, cried later out of the disappointment in love life..today is my exam and I'm still distracted. With a few bouts of regret and also dslespair I do get a good feeling that if I remain single for at least a year someone worthy of my time would come in. The guy did seem to tick 80 percent of the boxes however I still got a very strong gut wrenching intuition that something was off so I ended it. 

I'm at a stage in life where I wanna get out there, make countless friends, earn money, stand on my own 2 feet, actualize myself, and get to a healthy mental state and actually BECOME something but it all seems so hopeless idky. I have strong manifesting abilities and I've also lost hope in them. I'm at a dead end. Please advise .

Edited by Sincerity
Removed 30+ newlines for better readibility

Im in a relationship with myself we are happy together ;)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Hibahere imagine being just 21 yo, having already been in multiple relationships and still complaining about your dating life and calling them "disappointments" when there are lots of people who have never even been in a single relationship until like 25-26 years old.

And even beyond that, most people don't find a "perfect" match for them jntil their 30s. Some never do and have to go through divorces, heartbreaks and other drama their whole lives.

Stop being so pessimistic,  you are still young. You have your whole life ahead of you. It's entitled to think thaat you can just go and find your soulmate or whatever after a couple of tries by manifesting them.

54 minutes ago, Hibahere said:

I'm at a stage in life where I wanna get out there, make countless friends, earn money, stand on my own 2 feet, actualize myself, and get to a healthy mental state and actually BECOME something

So work on those things. Why obsess about dating so much? What is there so hopeless? You are young,  you are getting a higher education, you've found this goldmine of self-actualization content that is actualized.org

Cheer up and good luck on your journey :)

19 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Same here uh

Me and myself have exactly the same taste and sense of humour too :$

1 hour ago, Hibahere said:

I'm at a stage in life where I wanna get out there, make countless friends, earn money, stand on my own 2 feet, actualize myself, and get to a healthy mental state and actually BECOME something

It looks like you know exactly what you want. Go do it! Be true to yourself.

It's also the perfect time to experiment with lots of different things and people and not to tie yourself down too much. If your intuition told you the guy wasn't right for you, then it was the right decision, you will manifest other amazing people in your life in due course.

All stories and explanations are false.

I spent most of my 20's building my life. It was a great move.

At 21 years old what kind of relationship can you have? It's gonna be immature as hell, just for fun and practice. It's not even possible to have a relationship with a girl until she's at least 25, and that's being generous. :P

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

:D 

Genius right there.

That's why he's a Mod and you aren't ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Rowling didn't meet her husband until she was 36. She focused on doing her work. Give your life room to breathe.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At 21 years old what kind of relationship can you have? It's gonna be immature as hell

It's no different at 50. A friend of mine is constantly going "through the mill". What she doesn't realise is she's more emotionally mature than the men she dates and they end up pissing her off. She also doesn't realise her taste in men is immature. I don't have the heart to tell her.

11 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

I don't have the heart to tell her.

I dare you ;)

11 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

It's no different at 50.

You are being way too pessemistic.

Of course there will be exceptions. But most girls learn their lesson long before 50. Lol. Your girl is just exceptionally dull.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I dare you ;)

You're definitely appealing to my monkey mind. But my higher self is resisting the temptation. Most people don't like being told "you're an idiot". I'd like to keep her as a friend.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You are being way too pessemistic.

Of course there will be exceptions. But most girls learn their lesson long before 50. Lol. Your girl is just exceptionally dull.

Yeah I'm just mentioning it as a case study for dramatic effect.

I think I had a point somewhere... oh yeah, it's the converse of what I'm saying. Some 21 year olds, I'm sure, can have mature relationships relative to their age group. Definitely when I was 21 I felt quite mature and I had a ten year relationship, so it's not completely impossible. Was I immature as hell at 21, yes.

@LastThursday I don't want to sound to pessimistic butbif I was still alone buy the time I was 50, I would probably just say fuck it and enjoy being single for the rest of my life.

I always wanted to die alone anyway.

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

if I was still alone buy the time I was 50, I would probably just say fuck it and enjoy being single for the rest of my life.

My friend is never alone, she's always in a relationship! She just doesn't have lasting relationships.

Life doesn't end when you're 50, it ends when you die. Trust me when you reach 50, you'll feel no different. My grandmother remarried in her 80's ?‍♂️ 

If you want to die alone, then go for it! Whatever makes you happy.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not even possible to have a relationship with a girl until she's at least 25, and that's being generous. :P

@Leo Gura When you grow together its possible

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Just now, LastThursday said:

Life doesn't end when you're 50, it ends when you die. Trust me when you reach 50, you'll feel no different. My grandmother remarried in her 80's 

Yeah, I don't say that it does. I just don't know what is there to enjoy about relationships specifically at that age.

You are not that attractive anymore. You don't have much of a sex drive. You probably aree not feeling lonely or care for validation anymore at that point. 

But yeah, you are right, I am curious what my opinion will be when I am actually 50.

22 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

You're definitely appealing to my monkey mind. But my higher self is resisting the temptation. Most people don't like being told "you're an idiot". I'd like to keep her as a friend.

You have a funny way of inverting reality.

It's monkey mind who wants to withhold the truth for sake of keeping a friend.

Sneaky, sneaky monkey!

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You ended it with him because of your gut feeling? Hm. Speak up. 

Sounds to me like you pushed away somebody good for no apparent reason. 

That gut feeling is something you need to meditate on. It could be just trauma who is hell bent on recreating trauma.  

Edited by StarStruck

3 hours ago, Hibahere said:

Anyways idk what happened yesterday but I lost interest in him. I ended it on a polite note, cried later out of the disappointment in love life..today is my exam and I'm still distracted. With a few bouts of regret and also dslespair I do get a good feeling that if I remain single for at least a year someone worthy of my time would come in. The guy did seem to tick 80 percent of the boxes however I still got a very strong gut wrenching intuition that something was off so I ended it. 

It sounds like you've had problems with your parents, which is why when things started to go well, the unfamiliarity of it intimidated you. It sounds more like your negative self-worth sabotaged a good relationship for you and you let it. And, I think you're going to regret this for a good long while. 

'Something was off'. If you'd been a little more patient, if nothing else, this 'something' would've shown itself and clarified itself for you. And, you would've learned a thing or two from this experience. You don't sit alone in a room and learn about relationships, you need to be in them to learn about them. 

3 hours ago, Hibahere said:

I'm at a stage in life where I wanna get out there, make countless friends, earn money, stand on my own 2 feet, actualize myself, and get to a healthy mental state and actually BECOME something but it all seems so hopeless idky. I have strong manifesting abilities and I've also lost hope in them. I'm at a dead end. Please advise .

What makes you think that you couldn't have done all of this while being in a relationship?! Self-actualization doesn't have to be done alone in a room, it can be done out there, as a social activity. 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Sneaky, sneaky monkey!

? The truth burns make it stop! ?

I don't know man. Ultimately, my "truth" is just a judgement. My friend has a complex dynamic going on (she has four kids, messy divorce etc.). I suppose I could throw in a monkey wrench into that dynamic and see where it lands. Anyway, I'll stop derailing the thread.

Edited by LastThursday

I think that it takes time until one matures enough to have a relationship and it usually doesn't happen in one's early 20's.

I can relate to what you said that no man can match your brain, I also feel that I'm too advanced for the men I meet in my daily life and it's frustrating, especially when we mutually like each other, it puts me in a very uncomfortable situation because I don't like to be the bitch and say "sorry it can't work, I'm more advanced than you" that sounds too arrogant and can be perceived as an insult. I think that at that point it's good to focus on your development, it's more important. Men are a distraction at this point, especially if they are low in consciousness and immature but it doesn't mean that you can't have fun and some good experiences with them sometimes.

I'm single and I'm good, I don't suffer, I was in short relationships. No more than 6 months but it was enough for me to realize that it's not as pink and fun as people draw it and that I don't prefer it over being alone. Maybe because I'm an introvert and very individualistic. My approach is that if it will come during my life and I'll find myself happier with someone than alone, good, if not, good too. Life has so much to offer and romantic relationships are only one of so many things life has to offer. I also think that society glorifies romantic heterosexual relationships too much as if it's the ultimate peak of happiness, and it's not. There are many types of relationships that a human may have in life in order to feel seen and heard. Either way, the most important relationship in our life is the relationship with ourselves (because it determines the quality of our relationships with others and life).

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In